All Comments on 'Sultry Sister Ch. 01'

by P0RN0FR34k

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
prop69prop69over 9 years ago
Short but GREAT

What a wonderful way to lose your virginity

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
every family should have a girl like this

She spreads her legs and opens her sweet slit for her younger brother, just as she did for her older bro. Both boys give her a good satisfying family fuck (the best kind of fuck there is) and blow their brotherly balls right up inside her. Since she knows how big her father's cock is, I sure the little sweetheart let him stick his big fat daddy-dick up her adorable little coochie, as so many fathers are doing nowadays with their beloved baby girl. When he unloaded his heavy daddy-balls up her tight little twat, she got a great big dose of some of the same semen that made her. A note to the gifted Ms. PF: this is ch. 01; in the following chapters please, please tell us the names of all these happy family fuckers. It helps to personalize them when we root them on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too.. straight to the point?

There is no build up. No suspense. It's more like wham bam thank you mam. You should go into detail alot more. This story could be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short But Oh So Good

A wee bit short...but when I want to read a quick sister-led erotic story...I can't go wrong with this one. And I am a sucker (pun intended) for sister helping brother lose his virginity...even if it takes 100 times to get the job done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous