Sultry Tales of Sultana Nirtasia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She passed lots of time with the twins, playing with the puppies and kittens in the palace courtyard, explaining the mysteries of the world to them in playful ways. Brano often joined in these games and no one could guess the complexity behind this happy family. Slavo, too, spent many hours with the children, teaching them to care for and appreciate the animals and nature that flourished in the palace grounds. Other times she stayed totally alone to ponder on more recent events that had occurred and to unravel how she felt about it all. She also began to write these events in her mind as stories she would one day tell again.

On some more rare occasions, she had both Brano and Slavo fuck her at the same time, as it happened one night not long after her encounter with Algo. The three had been having a private dinner on the royal barge on a clear moonless night. The Milky Way was a clear white arch in the sky, and the temperature was the perfection of high summer coolness. They had just finished their meal of shrimp and fruits of the sea served in secret Asian sauces that their cook had mastered with the guidance of the cook who accompanied a distant visitor. They were now enjoying a rich Persian liqueur and Nirtasia was quite tipsy from the beauty of the night. As she looked out over the water she saw the splash of a shimmery tail here and there not far from the boat, and in her heart she knew it must be Algo.

Seated as they all were on comfortable pillows and mattresses, the rhythm of the sea against the boat, she began to speak. "Brano," she said," I have a tale to tell you. It is a true story. I journeyed with Algo, King of the Merpeople, down to the depths of his world and there I was fucked and loved by the mermen. I want to share this with you and Slavo, if it should bring you pleasure." For Brano, and even Slavo, this was unexpected, as neither man knew that Nirtasia was taking pleasure from other men. But their lust for Nirtasia and their love of her stories was enough to make them curious.

So she began telling them how Algo had called to her, how he took her underwater, how the mermen had magical tongues that licked her like pure cream, how she came again and again through this slick smooth motion over her cunt, how when they fucked her, their pricks would lock into her and spill continuously and fill her for minutes at a time, overwhelming her with ecstatic delight as one orgasm after another poured over her, how they pumped their magic through every inch of her body until she no longer was anything but pleasure itself. She described how the mermen used their tails to skillfully position themselves as they floated above her, how their scales glistened, how they moved and swished around her gracefully as they worked their magic.

She told them how Algo loved her in a way different from the others on the shore, breathing in her breath, how tender he was, how when he fucked her half-man, half fish as he was, it felt as if the universe was one in her. The two men listened in awe at the description, captivated and aroused. Following a nod from Brano, both men stood up and undressed before her, exposing their ready pricks. They came towards her as she sat on the cushioned deck and she immediately began to take the one cock, then the other into her mouth as the Sultan and her lover both stood before her. She licked and played her tongue over Slavo's cock while with her other hand moved over Brano's. Both pricks were hard and dark from excitement and she continued nodding her head above the one smooth head, then the other, skillfully using her lips, while massaging with her hands and fingertips the cock of the other.

She sucked long and deep, through this act clearly saying to her men, "I may be fucked by others and others may fuck me, but I belong to you. Your pleasure is my priority." Both men were ready to come, and they laid her back on the cushions, Brano taking position over her mouth, while Slavo lifted her up from the buttocks and sucked her gushing pussy while Brano continued to fuck her mouth, quite roughly now. She moaned as her mouth was filled again and again by Brano's dick, and she came violently with the expert tongue of Slavo. Brano released his load deep into her throat as a guttural moan emerged from his mouth. He pumped it all out into her and she drank it wildly.

As soon as Brano moved away, Slavo took his cock and played at the entrance of her cunt, dipping it in slightly, then moving it out again, until she begged to be fucked, and receiving Brano's approval, Slavo picked her up from the ground and moved her up and down on his shaft, bearing all her weight as he fucked her upward, her legs straddling him. His hands on her butt, he lead his cock in and out until he squirted his hot liquid into to her, in time with her own orgasm so that they reached climax together and they let out a cry resembling pain as both collapsed on the floor. Brano was already there awaiting them and all three allowed relaxation to spread over them as they caught their breath. He turned to Slavo and said, "I approve in the ways you fuck her. I am pleased in how you bring her ultimate pleasure, as it brings me satisfaction to see ecstasy in her eyes. She has chosen well." And the barge continued its journey on the water, until sleep wrapped them all up in its soft dreams.

A few days later, on a rather rare cloudy day, the Sultan along with Nirtasia was having lunch with a close friend Geldo, the Gold Sultan as he was known, on the wide terraces of the palace overlooking the water. Since there were scattered clouds in the sky, it was quite pleasant to sit outside without fear of too much heat or sun. Geldo was passing through, taking a break from a long journey from the Southern lands. He was travelling without his wife, a beautiful woman in her own right. Geldo and Nirtasia also had developed a close friendship over the years and enjoyed each other's company, though there was an underlying tension from a mutual attraction. Brano excused himself after the meal was finished, needing to tend to some matters, leaving the other two alone to enjoy the figs and honeyed cheeses that were served as dessert.

Geldo was pleased to have this time on his own with the Sultana...something that rarely happened. "I have a message for you, Nirtasia," he revealed suddenly,"It appears that the wise man has been asking after you. It seems that the fame of your beauty and sensuality has reached his ears and he wishes an encounter with you."

Nirtasia was surprised, as she had no idea she was a legend in her own right. "I intended to ask Brano to allow me to meet the wise man, as a gift for my birthday. You understand his strict laws regarding other men and me."

"There is no need to ask for permission. They say this wise man, whose name is Salster, is immortal. He is over 150 years old. You are free to act with him as you like as he does not fall under the decree of the Sultan. Save your wish for someone else......" Geldo, smiled with a golden gleam in his eyes.

Nirtasia caught the message, but only asked, "How do you know this about Salster?"

"My recent travels brought me to the village where he lives, and he asked to meet me, knowing about our acquaintance. He is an old and wrinkled man, quite unsightly. He asked me to take you to him. They say that he allows others to observe these acts of love...and I want to see you being made love to as long as I cannot have you myself...."

"Let it be so," replied Nirtasia, "You shall take me to him. I long for this experience, the idea of which has mesmerized me for a long time. Each of us longs for something...so let us take this opportunity. I shall arrange to leave with you when you depart. And my birthday wish will be saved for another time."

Two nights later it was the eve of Geldo's departure, and though Brano was not at all pleased to see her go, he could not stop Nirtasia from following her desire. They dined alone in the secret garden of the harem, surrounded by intoxicating night flowers, and Nirtasia made love to Brano slowly and deeply as he lay on the outdoor bed. She rode him skillfully until he could no longer hold back the hot liquid she milk from his loins with her pussy. "I am first and foremost yours, Brano, and always will be," she whispered to him as she moved her pelvis over him while he gave up the last almost painful drops of cum into her. They slept soundly in a tight embrace that night.

In the morning, after bidding her children, husband and lover farewell, she boarded the glided carriage alongside Geldo for the 3 day journey to Salster's village. The first day went by quite uneventfully, decorated only by the long conversations that the Sultana and Geldo shared. Close to dusk, the servants were setting up the tents, while Geldo and Nirtasia enjoyed a meal of smoked meats, dried fruits and wine in the forest clearing that they had chosen as a base for the night. It was almost completely dark and the firelight danced discreetly in the slight breeze. The silence was deep and mysterious in that forest, something both travelers had noticed. Suddenly there was movement coming from the trees and a glorious white stallion appeared before them. Nirtasia immediately stood up and approached the creature, to discover that it was a unicorn. The elegant creature bowed down its head and she reached out to stroke his glittery mane, as he whinnied slightly. With that signal another two unicorns emerged from the trees, his mate and a young foal. All were creatures of extreme perfection and Nirtasia was in awe of them. Out of respect at being in their home, she stepped back to let the family pass and trot back into the depths of the forest. This was a good omen, she thought to herself. A little dazed, she bid Geldo goodnight, thanked him for his company and disappeared in her private tent to ponder the brief encounter with the unicorn as well as the days that lay ahead.

The next day's journey took them through stunning landscapes of red canyons and jutting stone sculptures that nature had created. The light produced strong contrasts in the rich colors and it was a feast for the eyes. In the evening they stopped by a waterfall, and there Nirtasia happily threw away her gown to take advantage of the fresh cool water. Geldo sat at the water's edge watching the beautiful nude woman submerge herself in the water and he was there to help wrap her in a soft towel as she reemerged. Not once did he touch her with anything but his eyes.

Finally the last day of their journey together dawned and Geldo was sad to see this peaceful time with Nirtasia draw to an end. They travelled up into the mountains towards their destination and at twilight arrived at Salster's village. As he had been instructed by the wise man, he took her directly to the Salster's house built high on a plateau between two mountains. Nirtasia again thanked the Gold Sultan for having brought her there. Geldo replied, "I will be seeing you again soon." At the door of the house she was greeted by a servant who led her to her room, where she found everything she needed to rest, quench her thirst and hunger, and to make herself comfortable for the night. No one came to her that evening. She spent it alone wondering what the following day had in store of her. She was excited but in no way afraid of what was to come. It was her choice to be there and she was ready to face the experience.

The next morning she was awakened by bright sunlight and sound of chirping birds coming in through the wide windows. Breakfast was already awaiting her on a tray by the bed. She helped herself to the fresh juice, warm breads and creamy butter. She then used the basin of clear water to wash herself and put on a pale pink gown made of fine, almost transparent material, trimmed with silver and semi-precious stones. She had been ready just a few minutes when there was knocking on the door. Geldo stood there with a servant at his side. "Good morning, Nirtasia," he smiled, "We are to take a short walk up the mountain together. Salster requested that I accompany you. "

"Very gladly," she smiled back, happy to see him again.

They followed the servant up steep steps etched into the stone of the mountain. The path curved and ascended taking them higher very quickly. At the top there was an entrance to a cave. The servant gestured that they enter and left them on their own. They made their way inside a deep hallway dug into the rock. There were candles lighting their way as well as shafts of natural light that poured a brilliant glow into the depths of the cave. Around them were canvases of beautiful women. They are in the Hall of Beauties. Nirtasia and Geldo took their time in inspecting and admiring the beauty of those portrayed, but also the artistry of the painter.

There were women with golden curls falling on their bare shoulders, others with shiny black hair and Asian eyes. One had lips that were like cherries ripe for the eating. There was one with an ambiguous smile and knowing eyes. The artist had captured the essence of the women. The portraits were windows into their souls. "They are all so stunning," Nirtasia was the first to comment. "They are indeed," replied Geldo, "But your portrait will be by far the most awe-inspiring of all. None of them rival your beauty, your gifts, and your soul. Once you have been with Salster, you will understand. I will be watching Nirtasia. I will be there"

They carefully walked back down the mountain to Salster's house where Nirtasia smiled a warm goodbye to Geldo. And she was led back inside by the servant to a large room decorated with cushions and pillows, and soft surfaces everywhere. She was just taking in the colors of the room, mostly dark greens, purples and reds, when the door opened and before her stood a man. He was no taller than her and had long white hair tied back, away from a wrinkled and spotted face. His blind eyes had no color, they were white like his hair and his mouth and lips looked dry and rough. He wore a long black tunic tied with a loose belt and she could make out his aged body below.

"Welcome, Sultana, "said Salster, "Are you ready to begin?"

Nirtasia was still getting over the shock of seeing Salster for the first time, but she still uttered, "Yes. I am. Take from me what you desire."

Salster approached her as she stood in the middle of the room, and ran his fingers through the silky red hair that framed her face. He let his hands feel the shape of her head, and his crooked fingers ran over her face, cheekbones and lips. "You are exquisite," he uttered. Nirtasia was quite unsettled by these first touches and she was already breathing quite rapidly. He then led his fingers to her neck and shoulders, feeling the smoothness of her perfect skin. He removed the dress from her shoulders and the gown fell away to the floor. As his hands moved down to her breast where he lingered to enjoy the feeling of them, carefully caressing the nipples, he let out a moan as his vision began to clear and he could see Nirtasia in her nakedness before him. He whispered, "I will take you many times... until the stars dare to look down upon us. My desire is so much the greater as it beholds a beauty like yours."

He then loosened the belt and let his tunic drop down to the floor. Nirtasia saw a body almost deformed from age standing before her, but still remarkably strong. The cock was huge, already standing firm and ready to act, the veins pulsating under the skin. She gasped slightly at the sight, as Salster grasped her neck and pushed her gently backwards against the padded wall. Pinned as she was, she felt his other hand travel downward to her waist, hips and finally settle at the already moist opening between her legs. There his fingers dipped slightly in the juice as he unraveled the secrets of her many folds, not yet going too deep, but just enough to win him the first sweet moans from her lips. He played her skillfully as an instrument and made her come swiftly, his fingers teasing her clitoris. These first moments with Salster made her weak and dizzy, and she slid down against the wall, seeing before her the infinite vastness of universe, the stars spreading beyond all limits of space, and distant galaxies that no human would ever know of.

Salster lifted her and carried her to a seat of padded cushions. As she recovered from her dizziness, she noticed that what had appeared to be walls had now been slid open to expose the outside terraces and distant landscapes. Already there were watchers there, mostly men, taking in the sight of Nirtasia and Salster. Salster was now low bending before her, licking her toes and feet, enjoying her body as he moved to her calves, the back of her knees and thighs. "Now I will drink this fountain that you offer me," he said, as his face disappeared between her thighs. His tongue explored the sweet cave and he drank her wildly, deeply and thoroughly, his hands holding her outer thighs, his face dug deeply inside her, where he felt her convulse from pleasure. She threw her head backward, breathless, lost, and completely gone in the feeling of ecstasy. She saw the seasons changing from winter to spring, green seedlings emerging from the earth, flowers opening their blossoms to hungry bees, fruit ripe on the trees, autumn leaves swerving down to snow-powdered soil, the life and death of it all, the rebirth. She fell back almost unconscious, her open eyes not seeing anything before her, except what was in her mind.

Salster now carried her to a wide bed where he lay her down to rest a moment. As she drank and ate the wine and grapes offered to her, she saw Geldo watching her, alone at one window. Their eyes barely met as Salster then stood before her again. She knew to move towards him, kneel so to take the head of the cock in her mouth, to play her tongue on it, taste it, as Salster moaned but never gave up his cum to her. The throbbing cock stayed in her mouth a long time, Salster taking in the sight, the bliss of it all, a outside the room others also took their own pleasure. Men were spilling their cum as an offering to this act of eternal lust. Nirtasia was in rapture as the smooth shaft moved in and out of her mouth. In this strange stupor, she could see the first traces of life move on the planet, the first cells divide. She was there at the beginning.

Minutes merged and became hours as the light outside showed how the day progressed. The lovers continued, lost in their own oblivion of desire. Salster leaned her backward on the bed, first kissing her lips hungrily, almost keeping her from breathing. Then he suddenly moved down to her breasts that he sucked and lingered on a while. Her body was already asking for him, lifting up, calling him. So he moved above her and slowly let the tip of his cock touch the wet cup of sweet nectar she offered him between her legs. He pushed a little deeper in, and deeper still until the warmth of her surrounded him and he began to pump into her, all the while looking down at her exquisite perfection, her nipples calling to him, her breathing answering his own rapid breaths, as her eyes saw past the room, to vast jungles and savannahs, where beasts of all kinds reigned and roamed, hunted and killed, mated and procreated, fitting into the rhythms of the universe, as she herself now gave in to forces beyond herself, allowing Salster to bring her to climax once again as she gave out her own animal cry and she shuttered once again. At the sound of her coming, the watchers would release hot liquid from their loins at the threshold of the opened windows, one after the other. Outside twilight was approaching and the air was full of pure lust.

Salster, who's vision was clear and strong now, had not yet spilled a drop of his own desire, would not yet allow this to be over. He wanted more of Nirtasia. She opened her eyes coming into full consciousness once again as he lay beside her on his back and pulled her upon his body. She now straddled him, her tingling body exposed for all to see as she caught her breath. She looked at the watchers and her eyes met them one by one and she began to ride the prick beneath her slowly, feeling it fill her, tapping something deep inside. Her eyes wandered until she saw Geldo again, his eyes glued on her as she moved, his hand already working his prick to climax as she sped up her motion on Salster's cock. Geldo released his juice into a golden cup, spilling it while looking deeply in her eyes; a servant who awaited there then brought and offered it to Nirtasia and Salster gestured for her to drink it. She lifted the cup to her lips and swallowed it down thirstily, licking her lips, never taking her eyes off Geldo, until the ecstasy caught her once again and she violently began to ride Salster. Her eyes again saw something far away... oceans and seas splashing distant shores, 100-year-old trees growing upwards to the sky, waterfalls filling rivers and lakes with crystal waters, thunderstorms and floods washing away all that is unnecessary, volcanoes erupting to form islands, continents shifting, sun rays and rain pouring down on thirsty land, the tides rising and receding. She spoke with birds that flew low above her to whisper secrets, she understood the whales' songs and dolphins' conversations, she saw the ape evolve into a standing human...she knew it all. It was part of her now....as she suddenly awoke and found herself upon Salster once again, moving to her inner rhythm taking this knowledge from him as she shuddered once again and let out a painful moan into the night above. The room had no roof and as she leaned back she could see the stars twinkling down to her, no longer so far away, and she collapsed on the man beneath her.