Sultry Tales of Sultana Nirtasia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hours were passing quickly. Salster moved the slightly weary Nirtasia so that now she was on all fours facing outward to the distant horizons past the watchers...and in this position he entered her once more, moving his pelvis so that his cock would fully disappear into the eager pussy that could not get enough. He humped her like this hard, harder still smacking his balls into her clitoris below...and she saw all of creation before her...the invisible travelers down the an inner river reaching a bright sun and joining in a common dance...cells dividing into two, then four, then eight..and she knew, she knew the symmetry of nature, the artistry of the universe having created everything as it should be, red strawberries and grey stones, rainbows of color and violent sunsets...desire, lust, need, fulfillment, the give and take, rise and fall...The planets revolved around the sun, the days and nights merged into one another, the eternal cycle completing itself and starting over... She saw herself from above, a figure moving to the rhythm of Salster as he continued to fuck her, she saw the room, the house, Geldo, the watchers, the mountainside, the kingdom; she felt Brano and Slavo near her, Algo inside her..all her lovers where there...moving through her as she began to come...as Salster also gave the final thrusts and felt as if something was taken from him by force, an almost painful release into Nirtasia's body, again, again spilling it deeply and he screamed as the final vision of her disappeared from his eyes, while inside her something was drinking wildly, not wanting to let go of the feeling. Both fell together exhausted and slept entangled in a web of each other.

Night was over. A light rain falling through the open roof awakened Nirtasia. Servants rushed to close the openings of the room. Salster caressed Nirtasia and covered her with a blanket; now that he no longer could see her with his eyes, he only had his fingertips. She stirred half awake in his arms. Food was brought to them and they ate the dried dates, blood oranges and Indian chocolates hungrily. Salster stood up and walked to the far end of the room. There he put the finishing touches on her portrait. He had been painting in the complete darkness of the night from his memory, using colors he could not see. He easily captured her enticing green eyes, the fiery reddish hair as it fell in waves around her face and onto her shoulders, her sensual pink lips, her grace and elegance. He added her expression of mischievous curiosity, her lips slightly parted as she looked contemplating something in the distance... Nirtasia was amazed at what she saw. "You painted this? Is that me?" she asked, "Am I this beautiful?"

"I am the painter. I am able to feel and recreate beauty I have witnessed." he answered, "You are magnificent, Nirtasia. And of all the women, the most beautiful, for you are with child."

"Am I?" Nirtasia was startled.

"A boy, who will always follow adventures. You will always be looking for him as he is growing up and finding him in unexpected places at the palace grounds. He will be a good swimmer and hold his breath for almost an hour underwater. He will have your eyes, his father's intensity. You know who his father is."

"And there is a girl," he continued, "who will be born knowing how to communicate with the animals, how to read the weather before it comes, who will have vast knowledge of a universe that you have only gotten a glimpse of. She is my daughter. I have chosen you among many women to be her mother."

Nirtasia was shaken by this news. "I did not expect it. But I am honored to have your child inside me and that of Algo. Both of you have taken me to places I could not have dared to dream of before."

"It is time that you return to where you belong, Nirtasia. Brano will be awaiting you. A carriage is ready for you whenever you wish it."

"I am ready," she stood up, fastening the last part of her gown.

And without another word, she stepped outside to commence the journey home, alone this time.

She slept most of the way back, submerged in vivid dreams. And she smiled to see a familiar horizon coming closer as she neared home. Entering the harem walls, Brano stepped out to greet her. She ran to him and kissed his lips tenderly, and he returned the kiss. "I know," he said, "there is nothing for you to tell me. You saw me there and I was with you. It was our common journey."

And together they walked back inside, each with an arm around each other's waist....the children running to greet their mother happily.

And that, dear reader is the second part of our tale... do you wish to read our heroine's next adventure? Then tell me so, make me want to share it with you!