All Comments on 'Summer'

by brokendarkone

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Maybe

Really nice I think it could have happened just like that----maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

I really liked your story a lot. It would have been better if you had typed your story in Word and then used spelling & grammar check though. The story was good - I hope you don't get the usual tacky comments people make when there are a lot of typos and grammatical errors. Keep writing! It was great - just type it in Word first and then cut & paste it onto this site. Let us hear more about you & daddy!!

tinman69stinman69sabout 17 years ago
Great story!!

I lked the way this story developed!! I am a firm believer that there is a lot more "father/Daughter" and "Brother/Sister/ and maybe "Mom/Son" loving going on in this world than we will ever know about!! And I think it is just wonderful!! There can be no better, truer love than that of family!!

Very well written!! Keep up the great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellant Story

I liked this one. The story developed great and gave the reader an impression that the character's (real or imaginable) became lover's naturally. I really liked the fact you did not state a reason for why mom was not there, just the brief mention about the daughter looking like her. I like that in a story. Realistic and simple sounding without coming across as a defense, or dear diary. There were some small goof's but as someone else pointed out they are easily correctable. I hope to see you continue to write more stories.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 5 years ago
Dear God this was intense!!!!!!

You definately have a gift for writing the best father/daughter stories I've had the pleasure of reading on Lit. Congrats due lady :)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrokendarkone@brokendarkone
I promise I am working on more Daddy and Bunny. I did not expect it to be so well received and was not prepared. I am taking my time and not rushing so you feel like it is a worthwhile addition to their story.