Summer Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," Lynn said, "I'm really sorry about running out like that, though."

"Don't worry about it."

"Are...," Lynn hesitated, "Is he still there?"

"Uh, no. He left," Olivia said slowly, "They both did."

"Ah, well, okay," Lynn said then paused and waited. She realized Olivia wasn't going to tell her about Adam hitting Dominic.

"Um...Adam went chasing after you on his bike, I think," Olivia finally said.

Again Lynn paused and thought about it then said, "Yeah? I didn't see him. Probably had to go climb a tree or something."

"Well, maybe we'll call him to make sure he's okay," Olivia remarked, "And if he is, then we'll beat him like a piñata for running off like that...or would you prefer to reserve the right to do so?"

"You're very considerate," Lynn chuckled, then added, "But I think I'm going to have a bit of lunch then go take a nap."

"M'kay. Glad you're alright. Just take it easy and maybe we'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yes. Thanks, Olivia."

Lynn hung up then remained standing up against the fridge thinking. Surprisingly, she barely held a thought for Dominic except for how frustrated he made her. No, for some reason, there was only one person she was thinking about right now, and she was having major difficulty sorting out her feelings while she did so.

She closed her eyes and breathed deeply for a second. When she opened them, she finally noticed the folded piece of paper resting on her kitchen counter along with a tiny gift box. Standing upright, she reached for the box first and popped open the lid. Two delicate and obviously home-made candy balls were contained within. She gingerly picked up one. It was soft from the heat but still held its shape. Taking a nibble, her mouth was instantly filled with the flavour of sweet maple and nippy rum. It was sugary but it wasn't that which filled her with a rush of instant satisfaction and tantalizing warmth.

Popping in the rest of the rum ball, she savoured it, allowing it to simply disintegrate in her mouth as picked up the piece of paper. It was a letter from the University of Moncton. Lynn walked around the counter to her living room as she read through the French print carefully but she didn't have to do so twice. Her expression was blank the moment she realized it wasn't a simple acceptance letter, but a confirmation of enrolment and start date for the fall semester.

Before she realized it, her heart suddenly sank.

"I'm gone in a month."

Lynn jumped back, her eyes wide as she glared towards her back door. She gasped, "Adam! Wha-what..."

Adam stood on the other side of the screen door, his hands in his pockets. He wasn't in his typical aloof stance, though, and there was serious weight in his expression.

"Less than a month, I suppose," he went on, "I'm quitting the centre just before summer is over."

"Adam, why are you still here?" she asked anxiously. Her heart continued to pound faster.

"So I guess you're right about thinking how we couldn't have a long-term relationship," he spoke past her question. It was as if their lines were crossed.

Lynn closed her eyes as she talked, "We have to stop thinking about that. It's not going to get us anywhere..."

"So you have been thinking about it as well?" Adam jumped in.

"That's not what I meant..."

Adam slid the screen door aside. "Can't what we do right here, right now, mean something?"

"Please, Adam," Lynn said, "You have to stay outside."

"I can't," he replied, stepping inside. There was an odd strain in his voice.

Lynn could see the look in his eyes as he approached her. To her own dismay, it wasn't a wild, intimidating look. His mesmerizing blue eyes had a serious look, a determined look, one of unhindered and tenacious desire.

She recognized that look. It made her shudder. It was the look of temptation --ten-fold the intensity-- from the previous night. It seized Lynn and held her on her spot on the floor even as he came within inches of her.

Adam's cell-phone rang in his pocket. That would be the community centre, Lynn thought. Neither of them looked away from the other. Adam pulled it out of his pocket, killed the ring with a press of a button and flung it aside on the couch, his eyes always on Lynn. They proceeded as if nothing had happened,

She felt the blood racing through her body, warming her skin, blushing her cheeks. She looked up at him, into those inviting eyes of his, and pushed words past her quivering lips breathlessly, "A-Adam...you have to..."

"Don't say it," Adam interrupted, shaking his head slowly, "Because I can't. I just can't."

Her lips fluttered open and closed, unsure of what to say, astonished by the words she thought she might speak.

"I don't know what else to do, Lynn," he said softly, and remained unmoving before her.

Lynn gazed long and hard at him. There was no cocky sneer on his lips, no wink in his eyes, no playful arching of his brow. He really was at a loss, acting and speaking purely on nerves and a raging heart which she could hear beating as she stood in front of him. Its rhythm was being matched by her own. She blinked, shaking her head, at a loss for words and trying to keep a semblance of her senses intact. But they were all betraying her. Her eyes couldn't look at him clearly. She inhaled the heady scent of the sweat on his body. She could hear the genuine urgency and longing in his voice.

She wanted to feel him and taste him.

It was too damn hot in her apartment to think properly.

"Tell me what to do," Adam said.

"Wh-what?"

Adam closed his eyes and spoke like he was losing his vocabulary, "Tell me what to do...because I want you so much."

"Adam..." It ached to utter his name but she couldn't stop saying it.

"Je te désire, Lynn," he repeated as he reopened his eyes. He reached toward her and touched her soft, dark hair with his fingers.

Lynn didn't flinch. She felt the heat from the palm of his hand near her face. It beckoned her like everything else about him. It pushed every other thought of her head, allowing no room for reasoning.

"I want to make you feel good, Lynn," he breathed, his voice soft yet rich and deep. He leaned forward, slowly bowing his head towards hers, "But I need you to tell me what to do."

She watched his lips part slightly and move closer to her, angling for position. She felt his hand slide around to the back of her neck, tangling in her bob of hair. Slowly, she tilted her chin upward. A shuddering breath pushed apart her small red lips,

"Tell me. Tell me," Adam whispered seductively, "Tell me what you want me to do."

Her lids settled low over her narrow, dark brown eyes as she looked at him with a tantalizing inviting gaze.. With Adam's lips a breath apart, she swallowed and breathed, "Adam...I...I want you...mmm."

Their lips locked in a lustful, surging kiss. It instantly spiked their desire for one another. They both wrapped their arms around each other, clinging in a desperate embrace. They melted into each other from both the heat that surrounded them and boiled within them. They squeezed their eyes shut, and practically shook from the forcefulness of their passion.

"Uhh...Adam," Lynn mumbled and moaned, her mouth already full with the young man's probing tongue. She clutched tightly at the back of his shirt.

Adam blanketed her with his long arms and hands, holding her slender body against his, lifting her to her toes. His lips were in constant motion, melding with hers, tasting her. He felt her nimble tongue entwine with his -- slippery, warm, tantalizing. It drove him on with feverish urgency.

Lynn felt like her heart was throbbing up her throat, she could barely breath. A flicker in the back of her mind illuminated the moment. It was the one that was telling her all along that this was wrong, that this wasn't what she should be looking for at this time in her life.

Adam attacked her soft neck with open-mouth kisses and licks and whispered deeply, "I want you, Lynn. Mmm, I want you so much."

His words doused that lingering flickering thought for the moment. Lynn leaned her head back, gulping in breaths of air as he continued to work her neck with his lips.

Sliding a hand around her round bottom, Adam cinched her pelvis against his crotch.

Lynn felt a very pronounced twitch from beneath his shorts, nudging against her. It was an explicit reminder to prepare for what was to come in the next few minutes. With that, Lynn tangled her fingers into Adam's short, spiked, sandy hair and pulled his head back. Allowing a moment to catch a breath, she saw his sharp cheek bones were blushed red, his whole smooth face glowing from perspiration. She pulled his mouth towards hers locking together once again.

Like a sports car given the green light on a 100 mile stretch of empty road, Adam surged forward with a roar, unimpeded, relentless. With firm hands and strong arms, he hoisted Lynn up and carried her to her bedroom, her legs wrapping around his waist. Unlike the time he had carried her during the Staff Challenge day, she wasn't hysterical or thrashing about. She felt so light in his arms. It was the intoxicating weight of the moment that sped him into her bedroom.

Once inside, he reluctantly eased her back to the floor at the edge of her bed, her body sliding down against his.

The sunlight spilled into the Lynn's bedroom from through the window bathing everything in a hazy glow. A damp heat enveloped them but it didn't slow them down. As they continued to share indulgent, hungry kisses, Lynn tugged at the bottom of Adam's shirt, lifting it up. He needed little encouragement to reach down and yank it up. As he pulled it over his head, he revealed a smile to Lynn. It was a boyish, handsome, and gentle smile. The absence of any cockiness in his expression surprised Lynn but also made him even more attractive.

Lynn managed to return his smile with one of her own, but it was quickly squelched by another series of driving, moist kisses. She pressed her hands against his chest, rubbing her palm and fingers across his smooth, muscular body, feeling downward along his svelte V-shaped frame.

Adam pulled away from her lips and crouched down low, almost to her belly. Starting at both sides of her hips, his hands pushed slowly upwards, indulging in the feel of her smooth skin as he raised her shirt. Every inch of revealed flesh he caressed with his lips. Past her small, round and pert breasts he lifted her shirt and, as she took over to pull it over her head, he wrapped his mouth over one while cupping his palm and fingers around the other. Her soft breast filled his mouth and he swirled and curled his tongue around her stiff nipple.

Lynn took short breaths of air through her mouth, lacing them with subtle gasps and trembling groans as her breasts tingled at his incessant touches and kisses. She looked down, watching him expertly indulge in her giving body, covering her skin with his glistening saliva.

She rubbed his bare back with her hand. It was slick with perspiration. Her other hand continuously dragged through her hair, pushing it back as it fell over her face.

Adam's hands slid around the back of her waist, then downward, slipping his fingers under the bands of both her shorts and panties. He pushed them over her round, firm bottom. Lynn shifted her hips and legs slightly as he pulled them down to her ankles then off her feet.

Crouching on the floor, Adam leaned back holding her panties in his fist, rubbing the silky material in his fingers. He grinned upward at Lynn again, The natural light seemed to wrap around her body, highlighting her supple, slender curves and light almond flesh.

"So beautiful," Adam said approvingly.

Lynn chewed her bottom lip. She continued to rub Adam's hair and cheek, unable to stop touching him. It was driving her crazy how much she wanted to feel more of him on her body...in her body.

"Lie back down," he said to her, still crouching.

Lynn sat down on the bed and began sliding herself to the top of it. But Adam moved forward and suddenly grabbed her ankles. She let out a quick, gasping yelp, falling on her back as he pulled her back to the edge of the bed. Kneeling there, he draped each of her legs over his broad swimmer's shoulders and wrapped his hands over her thighs.

"Huhn!" Lynn groaned, tossing her head back and blinking towards the ceiling as she felt his tongue press against her slit, then slide up and down. He fingered her folds apart, going deep into her inner flesh and exposing the hood of her clit to his oral assault.

"Ahh-Adam! Uhn, God!" Lynn moaned languidly. It was a familiar sensation --she had felt his touch the night before-- but it was no less welcome or effective. Her back arched and twisted severely as an illicit electric fire shot through her.

Adam painted her pink flesh with his tongue, and sank a finger into her tight, moist hole. He pulled at her clit with his lips and teeth, He panted hot breath on her tender skin. He felt her bare heels dig into his back and he held onto her tight with one hand as she bucked her hips up off the bed.

Lynn's breathing was erratic, interrupted by dry gulps and shuddering groans. There was a twisted strain on her pretty, pink face as she looked down and watched Adam skilfully work her sensitive slit. She pulled at his hair but he was relentless, driving his tongue faster, deeper, following his finger as he pumped it in and out, over and over. Another deft shift of his hand and his finger slid down the tight crack of her bottom, circling and tapping the rim of her anus

"Ohh! Oh God!" she cried out, her voice quavering. Her heels locked behind his back and she pulled violently at his hair. She suddenly froze, holding her breath, then loosing a deep groan through her yawning mouth, "Ahh-uhn!"

She twisted her torso to the side as she felt her body release a rush of dripping warmth over Adam's fingers and hand. He continued to slide his finger rhythmically in and out of her, drawing forth more of her wetness.

Lynn's eyes stared off to a corner in the ceiling, dreamy, her thin black brows pinching up and together. Still twisting to the side, her body swayed as she regained her breath with shuddering gasps. As she felt Adam's finger and tongue finally withdraw, she settled back flat on the bed. She sucked in her lips as she breathed through her nose, trying to moisten them, gulping in between soft moans. She pushed her palm over her damp forehead, pushing her perspiration through her hair.

Though her body slowly began to recover from that exquisite release, she had barely much time to think as she caught Adam rising to his feet at the base of the bed, looming over her.

Adam steeled himself, his tight abs contracting as he tried to steady his breaths. Hearing Lynn's groans and the way she called his name just a moment ago had nearly sent him into overload. His blood had surged to an unbearable, throbbing point in his body. As he stood, he felt his length straining hard for its release from beneath his shorts. Looking at the alluring, toned body of the woman presented before him on the bed right now just ramped up that demand.

God, he never wanted anyone as much as he wanted Lynn, right now.

With only the sounds of their accentuated breaths filling the room, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, flat, square packet. He placed the corner of it between his teeth and held it there as he unbuttoned his shorts.

This is where Lynn had told him to stop the night before, unable...unwilling...to envision what would have happened if she hadn't done so, telling herself at the time that it wasn't what she wanted.

But not now.

Now, she didn't say stop --she didn't say anything-- as Adam unbuttoned his fly and let his heavy cargo shorts drop to the floor. Instead, she allowed her anticipation to continue to dismiss any lingering doubts that remained in her head...if only for now. For now, she would say nothing. For now, her tingling body and her pounding heart told her what she wanted.

Adam bent down as he tugged down his boxer shorts, and pulled them off along with his heavy shoes, dumping the remainder of his clothing off to the side on the floor.

Lynn watched him, her breaths suddenly quickening again, as he stood upright. As the sunlight filtering into the room wrapped around Adam, her eyes were drawn down from his handsome-cute face, down his cut, youthful body, and to his impressive length, rigid and angled at full attention. Slowly she pulled herself back up to the head of the bed, feeling her pillows at her back.

The packet still in his teeth, Adam reached for it and tore it open with a deliberate tug of his fingers. He spat out the packing as he took the condom and applied it to the top of his cock, rolling it down with gentle ease. Then he slid onto the bed and crawled up between Lynn's legs, spreading them a little further apart with soft touches of his fingers. He curled over her, kissing her flat, creamy belly, feeling it tremble under his lips. Always moving upward, he suckled on each of her breasts and fondled and teased them with his fingers, plying her nipples to straining attention.

"Uhh...Adam," Lynn swooned, turning her face against the soft pillow.

She blinked and when she opened her eyes and looked upwards again, she saw Adam's face. He was over her now, smiling warmly, brushing her hair gently with his fingers. He offered her a series of impossibly soft kisses on her lips and she accepted them without reservation, grasping at the back of his neck. The tenderness he was displaying was in bewildering, stark contrast to the bold, brash shaft of hardened desire she felt lower down.

His weight shifting down to his waist, Adam settled between Lynn's thighs, spreading her legs even further apart. His cock brushed against her soft skin, twitching with intensity. Reaching back behind his neck, he took one of Lynn's hands and brought it forward. Giving her palm and wrist a few tender kisses, he guided it down between them, lifting his hips so he could slip her hand down to his crotch.

Lynn felt him wrap her fingers around his cock. A micro-thin layer of latex and soft skin covered a hard, throbbing shaft of muscle. It felt so warm. It's length was as imposing as it was desirable. She caressed it gently with her fingers before nudging it down, leading his thick tip to the edges of her slit with gross intent. She rolled her hips gently, positioning the head of his cock, before letting go and returning her hand back around his neck to pull him in for another deep kiss.

They were at the cusp now, second thoughts and reservations about to be breached and left behind for good. Their desire for one another seemed boundless in its intensity as they kissed, held each other close, and delighted in the feel of one another's hot, nude bodies. They were trying desperately to savour this moment, to indulge in the agonizing anticipation.

Adam leaned up and looked over Lynn's glowing face. He steadied his breathing to match her rhythm.

"Okay?" he said, then swallowed unsteadily.

Lynn shifted slightly beneath him, her hands on his shoulders. She tightened her lips and held her breath, then nodded once.

With a purposeful roll of his hips, Adam sank his shaft into Lynn with one smooth and true thrust. His head listed upward slightly, driving past her outer petals from his tip to his base, and he sighed, "Unn!"

"Ah-hn!" Lynn matched Adam's gasp. Through strained eyes, she watched the look of release and satisfaction emerge on the young man's face. He filled her completely, and she felt his cock throb deep within her, driving in to the hilt.

As their crotches came together, Adam swiftly broke into a steady rhythm of undulating thrusts. Lynn was delectably tight but he glided into her with broad strokes savouring the tingling warmth wrapped around his stiff cock.