Summer Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhn! Adam! Ahh!" Lynn groaned between each breath.

He felt the woman's slender yet strong legs clasp against his sides, riding higher and higher as the moments passed, spurring him on. The speed of his thrusts intensified.

"Unn! Is it good, Lynn?" Adam grunted, "Can you feel it?"

"Oh, God! Yes," Lynn moaned aloud. She tightened her tummy, moving her hips and pelvis with his.

"Feels so...uhn...fucking good," Adam breathed, "So fucking good, Lynn."

His hips fired forward, mashing his crotch against her. He held it there as they locked together in an embrace and kissed deeply, sucking and tugging on each other's lashing tongues. Adam gyrated his crotch against hers, screwing his buried shaft inside of her, eliciting harsh moans of approval from her mouth directly into his.

He followed that motion with a series of quick, short bursts, each one drawing a squeaking gasp from Lynn, before lifting away from her and rolling up onto his knees. Never ceasing his incessant thrusting, he raised her right leg and rested it on his broad shoulder, kissing her ankle. His other hand was drawn to her shimmering breasts and he fondled them with firm squeezes.

Lynn had a clear view of him. She soaked in the image of his body glistening with sweat, every honed muscle working together like a fine tuned machine. It was so controlled and precise and a beautiful thing to see and even more enthralling to feel. His face, glowing from perspiration and blood, told her everything. He was here for her now, that was all that mattered to him. She felt that weight of his intent and focus with every rapturous thrust he rained onto her.

Adam let her leg slip off. He grabbed hold of her hips and pushed her back, propping her up to a reclined position against the pillows and headboard. His strokes were long and deliberate, spiking upward at an angle, raising Lynn's pelvis and bottom up from the bed each time he did.

"Uhn! Uhh-hn!" Lynn winced, her stomach muscles tightening painfully like they were in a vice. She braced one hand on his forearm, the other behind and over her head, grabbing the headboard behind her. She licked her lips quickly then groaned hungrily, "Oh my God, Adam! Ohh!"

Each time she called his name like that was like a snapping whip to his back side. Like a wild steed, he bucked harder each time. Adam was sucking in air, his body pouring sweat, yet he felt nowhere near close to relenting. This unbelievable sensation coursed through every fibre of his body, fuelling him instead of draining him.

Olivia hadn't been quite correct yesterday, Lynn thought through her dreamy ecstasy. Adam was not only at his peak, he was exceeding it, testing his limits as each minute ticked by. If Lynn could utter anything other than moans and his name at the moment, she would give him a stellar grade. Each stroke of his cock was smooth and long. Each thrust of hips was precise and strong. The only thing in the room that was shaky and unsure was Lynn's bed, creaking and straining under the torrid pace the two of them had set upon it.

"Uh-uhn...Is it good, Lynn?" Adam strained between his gasping breaths of air, "You like it?"

Lynn nodded quickly, her dark hair falling across her face.

"Si bon. More, oui?" he continued to call to her, "You want more?"

"Ahh...yes! Uhh," she groaned and simply nodded again.

"Okay...uhn...okay," he agreed.

Lynn felt him withdraw from her completely. His cock was slick and glistening. Sure hands raised her from the bed and guided her over and into a position with her on her knees and both hands on the headboard now. As she turned her head, she saw Adam move up behind her and place a hand on her shoulder. His other hand slid indulgently over the curves of her bottom, temptingly raised before him, before taking up his length and stroking the hard tip against the line of her slit., teasing her for a moment. His grip on her shoulder tightened and with a soft grunt he thrust into her again.

"Uhhn!" Lynn tossed her head back and curved her back from the stiff surge of Adam's cock from behind.

Both hands securely around her trim waist now, Adam rattled her with vigorous, rapid thrusts. His crotch slapped against her bottom, every inch of his ample length engulfed in Lynn's warmth, while an audible "smack" reverberated through her bedroom. The bed squeaked and rattled, the headboard banging harshly against the wall as his thrusts became increasingly more potent.

Rough, raspy groans swelled from deep within both of them and escaped their lips. Both of them had beads of sweat rolling down their faces and backs and necks. Muscles strained and every nerve was alight yet onward they plunged into the pool of their voracious desires.

Lynn couldn't believe how impossibly good Adam was. A blend of wild, youthful verve, and energy mixed with an unexpected confidence and strength in his motions made for a powerful sexual tonic.

Adam could feel her giving herself over to him completely, putting her trust and confidence in him to appease her longing desires. He wouldn't letter her down. As he drove his hips back and forth and felt his swollen cock slide into her over and over, every thrust declared his intentions.

"Ahh! Ah, fuck, Lynn!" he breathed lustily, "So good! Yeah..."

He massaged his hand up her smooth, damp back to her head. With a clutch of hair in his fist he tugged at her, pulling Lynn back away from the headboard. Adam's chest met her back as she rose to her knees. He draped his long arms around her, one over her shoulder the other around her waist, holding her as close against his skin as possible.

Lynn felt his hand groping at her taut breasts again. She reached a hand up and covered his. Her other hand reached up and behind her shoulder, pulling Adam's head forward. She craned her neck around and her lips were met with a messy, tongue-lashing kiss.

Adam's thrusts ended with subtle circular rolls of his hips as his crotch moulded against her round bottom. His other hand slid down her belly and pelvis. He teased and swirled his fingers around on her tender clit.

"Oh! Oh, fuck!" Lynn groaned,

Their bodies were slippery, sliding together with a sheen of sweat between them. Their stamina, which they had drawn heavily upon in the last few minutes, was in its last reserves. Both of them breathed and gasped erratically heightening the pitches of their incessant groans and moans.

Adam leaned hard against Lynn, pushing her body down onto the dishevelled sheets of the bed. Lynn lay flat on the mattress, arms and legs spread-eagle. Her young lover blanketed her, his muscular chest pressing into her back. She turned her head against a pillow, her eyes cinched tight, strands of her hair pasted to her hot, glowing face, she tried desperately to regain her breath through gritted teeth. Her hands reached out and grabbed a clutch-full of sheets. She felt Adam's hands wrap around hers.

Like a rolling tide, Adam surged into her. Inches of his rigid cock slid relentlessly in-and-out of Lynn's tenderness. His smooth butt tightened with every forward motion, heightening the potency of each thrust. Yet for all his verve, every second he could feel the immense pressure building up in his aching shaft. He shortened his strokes, and filled Lynn with rapid-fire strikes.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck! Adam!" Lynn cried out at Adam's suddenly earnest drives. They rattled her body to her core.

The sheets, pulled up from the corners of the mattress, were damp with their perspiration. The bed creaked endlessly, its weary sounds drowned out by the heated groans and cries of the two bodies on the mattress.

This is what they wanted. This is what they needed. Two years of familiarity, of dancing and skirting around one another, teasing and playing. There was no playfulness in their actions now. There was passion, lust and determination. Their bodies collided with resounding desire. They had gone well past the second-guessing and thinking of the consequences. It was all about the now and right now, they were giving each other everything they had.

"Ahn! Ahn! Lynn! Huhn!" Adam pressed the side of his face against Lynn's. His stomach and buttocks suddenly tightened and he reared his head back and upward, the strain on his body evident by the thick red veins on his neck. Through steeled teeth, he grunted, "Huh-nn! Ahh!"

His swollen cock unloaded a torrent of liquid fire, filling the well of the condom. It burst from him like a bottle that had been uncorked, an unbelievable sensation of exquisite release. He continued to tilt his head up, his jaw slack as shorter jets of jism spurted from him.

Hearing Adam groan in unbridled ecstasy, Lynn pushed her pink face into the pillow. Her fingers clutched sharply at Adam's, entwining with his. She sucked in one long, deep, momentous breath, then released it with an aching cry, "Ah! Ah! Ha-AHN!"

From deep within, Lynn covered Adam's cock with her own flowing juices. She spilled over him, around him, saturating his shaft with her sticky wetness. Her body was electric, trembling, quivering uncontrollably as every muscle and nerve spent every last bit of energy in fulfillment of her climax. She felt him throb inside of her and she matched it with a tender, quivering shudder.

"Mmm...unn...," Lynn swallowed and breathed. She pulled his hand close to her, and nibbled on his knuckles as her body continued to swell and subside.

Adam finally lowered himself down, again his body blanketing hers. Their skin traded perspiration, beads of sweat rolling down their glistening bodies. He pulled aside her hair that was strewn across her face and moved down to kiss her.

Their bodies continued to relinquish their hot energy in an enduring silence as their breaths subsided. Their kisses were tender and passionate as they remained close and connected, the afternoon sun casting their shifting shadows against the walls of the room.

The rhythm of their breaths finally eased to a steady, wistful pace as they both succumbed to the heat and their own exhaustion. Adam and Lynn fell asleep in each other's arms.

*********

Outside, seated on the grass just below the open window of Lynn's bedroom, Cassie stared ahead blankly. She found herself unable to appreciate the colours of the flowers in the complex's communal garden. What she had just seen and heard had left her in a blind stupor and she had to gather her thoughts together for a very long moment. Every minute she took to collect herself, fed a seething anger that was enough to make her lips twitch crookedly and sharpen the tempo of the breaths beneath her chest.

If there was a colour that she did see, it was a red hue.

Dark brows knifing down between her eyes, she screwed up her lips to prevent herself from shouting as she glanced back up towards the window.

With an unintelligible grumble that still managed to spit fire, she slammed her hand on the ground then stood up and marched back towards her car. A stiff, hot, summer breeze blew behind her.

To be continued...