Summer Break with Jane and Tony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

We knocked on Anne's a few minutes after 7 and I was stunned when she opened it to us. She had on a loose-fitting tank top that was pretty sheer, sheer enough that I could make out her breasts and a short skirt. She smiled warmly and pulled Jane into a hug. When she released Jane, she came up to me and gave a hug too. She smelled delightful and felt nice in my arms. My immediate thought was that we weren't going to leave her place without some fun.

Anne poured us each a glass of wine and invited us to sit down in her living room. For government housing, it was a nice place with lots of light. We sipped our wine and talked for a little while. I wasn't much of a drinker but I really liked the wine Anne had given us. We each had a couple of glasses and then Anne stood and asked Jane if she could help her out in the kitchen. I asked if I could help but she said to just take a seat at the table. I took the seat furthest from the kitchen door so I would be out of the way while Jane and Anne brought the food to the table. At one point, Anne bent over to pull something from the oven and as her skirt rose up her legs I could see her naked pussy. With that I began sporting another hard-on!

The meal was fantastic and Anne kept refilling our wine glasses and by the time we had finished I was feeling pretty loopy. We retired back to the living room where Jane and Anne sat next to each other on the couch and I sat across from them in an easy chair. I think the wine and the fact that Anne's breasts weren't hidden at all really got Jane horny. She was giggling and touching Anne a lot. Anne was touching Jane as well as we talked and began spreading her legs slightly as her skirt rode up. While Anne was relating an amusing story, Jane put her hand on Anne's thigh and began working it up towards Anne's pussy.

When Jane reached her goal, she gasped and said, "Tony, this poor woman's pussy is soaking wet! I think we should do something to help her out!" With that Jane leaned into Anne and kissed her deeply while fondling her pussy. Anne moaned loudly as the two women made out and Anne reached up and began fondling one of Jan's breasts. I sat and watched and felt my penis get harder and harder. Before long both women had lost their shirts and a little later Jane managed to pull Anne's skirt off. From what I could see Anne had a terrific body with an all-over tan. Her pussy, while not shaved, was trimmed very short and looked pretty sexy.

In short order Jane was on her knees examining Anne's cute pussy up close and with her tongue. Anne began thrashing around as Jane worked her into a frenzy. Before long Anne was crying out that she was cumming and began shaking uncontrollably with her climax. Jane, however didn't relent and kept on licking and probing Anne with her tongue. After Anne had climaxed several times, Jane relented and stood up. While she stood, she dropped her shorts so she was naked again. Anne remained sitting while she tried to recuperate from Jane's cunnilingual (I'm not sure that this is a word but it should be!) skills gasping for breath.

When Anne had recovered, she looked at Jane and thanked her. "I really needed that. When I saw you two in the woods I couldn't believe my eyes! Jane, you are so beautiful with an incredible body and Tony's penis looks like a piece of art. I got so horny thinking about what I saw and I liked you two so much while we talked I thought I would take a chance and try to seduce you both. I hope you will forgive me."

Jane laughed and said, "I think you are beautiful too and I was hoping I would be able to seduce you! So, no apology is needed!"

Anne laughed and then said, "I do have a favor to ask. Can Tony fuck me with his piece of art? It has been so long since I have had a cock in me I can't remember the last time."

Jane replied, "No problem though there is one condition...you eat my pussy while Tony fucks you!"

Anne laughed and said, "Deal! Let's got to the bedroom."

Anne got up and led the way. She had a wonderful figure and her ass was nearly perfect. Jane jumped on the bed, leaned against the headboard and pillow and spread her legs wide. She then reached down and spread her pussy lips wide showing her pink and her vaginal opening. If I didn't have to fuck Anne I would have dived into Jane's pussy myself. Anne cried out 'yum' as she dove between Jane's legs while on her knees. I decided that I wanted to taste Anne for myself so I licked her pussy for several minutes enjoying her taste and aroma. As I licked her Anne moaned loudly making Jane smile. Before I finished, I moved my tongue up and lapped around her anus for a bit. Her rosebud looked very inviting; nice and pink and perfect. The rimming caused Anne to moan even louder and I thought I heard a groan when I stopped.

I was finally ready to penetrate Anne's pussy so I poised myself behind her and slowly pushed in until I got all of the way in. Anne's vagina was very tight and wet and felt very nice as it gripped my cock. I began thrusting in and out with a nice slow tempo so I could enjoy the sensations. Unbeknownst to Anne, since I had had sex with Jane just a few hours earlier I was going to last a long time and she was going to be well fucked before I was through. Anne was moaning constantly as she enjoyed our coitus. I picked up the pace a little and she moaned louder until she lifted her head and cried, "I'M CUMMING! THIS IS SO GOOD!". I decided to add to her pleasure so I wet my middle finger and began pushing it into Anne's backdoor!

As soon as my finger penetrated Anne's ass, she cried that she was cumming again. I began finger fucking her ass as I fucked her pussy eventually adding a second and then a third finger. After Anne had her third climax she cried out, "FUCK MY ASS TONY! FUCK MY ASS!" I looked up at Jane who was smiling at me as she nodded. Before I moved my cock from Anne's pussy to her ass Jane cried out that she was cumming. I watched her eyes roll up into her head and the smile stretch across her face as her orgasm washed over her.

I pulled my fingers from Anne's ass and then spit into her gaping hole. I then pulled out of her pussy and positioned my cock at her anus and pushed into her slowly. "OH, YES! OH, YES!" Anne cried out as I slowly sank into her tushy. When I bottomed out I held still for a moment allowing Anne time to adjust. But, Anne didn't want to adjust. She pulled forward and then pushed back against me fucking herself in the ass with my cock. She was very tight and very hot inside her rectum and it felt great. "HARDER TONY! HARDER!" she cried so I began pounding her beautiful ass as hard as I could. I noticed she had lifted her head from Jane's pussy and had reached back to play with her clit while I humped in and out her ass as hard as I could.

Anne began cumming once again and I could feel my own orgasm rising up. As her climax waned mine struck and with a mighty roar I let loose with my seed spewing into Anne's colon. With my cock buried in Anne's ass I rolled over to my left pulling her with me as we lie panting. I reached over and fondled one of her tits and let my mind lose itself in post coital bliss. I could feel Anne's rectum squeeze and release me as we laid there. Jane cozied up to the other side of Anne and began kissing her and rubbing her hands up and down her body. After a while my penis shrank back down enough so it fell from Anne's ass and plopped down on my leg.

After a while Anne said, "That was wonderful! Thank you so much for making me feel so good. It has been so long since I had sex."

Jane asked, "What? Are we done already? I'm just getting started!"

I whispered into Anne's ear, "Jane is prepared to go late into the night, I hope you don't have to be at work early!"

Anne replied, "It's my day off tomorrow."

I laughed and said, "Heaven help us!"

Jane laughed at that and said, "Beware of Tony's nymphomaniac girlfriend! Is what Tony is alluding to and he's right!"

Jane then pushed Anne onto her back, straddled her face and then sank her face deep into Anne's muff. Anne moaned loudly and then Jane did as each of them experienced the other's tongue. While they were going at it I got up to get a glass of water and wandered around the house a bit. I returned to the bedroom after a few minutes and sat in a chair and watched. I never thought I was a voyeur but I really enjoyed watching Jane make love to other women. She was so full of unbridled passion and I began to wonder how she would be with another man. I think she would like to have two men at once, as a matter of fact I know she would because she's told me. I never thought I would be able to handle watching her with another man but I started to think it would be incredibly erotic. I would have to ponder this some more.

I was brought back to the present when I heard Jane call my name. "Tony! Tony! I think Anne could use another dose of penis! Come over here and help her out!"

I stood up and walked over to the bed and crawled up between Anne's legs and began kissing up her body starting at her knees. I worked my way up her thighs, kissing both legs, her pussy, across her stomach to her breasts. I kissed, suckled, licked and bit Anne all over her tits and nipples causing her to moan loudly. I then worked my way up to her neck and throat kissing that sensitive skin gently. When I reached her mouth, I kissed her gently until she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss. Anne kissed very nicely and I was enjoying it very much. I reached between us and began working my penis into her sopping wet vagina and slowly pushed my way in. Anne let go of my head and I pushed up on my arms and began stroking in and out of her with long slow strokes as she wrapped her legs around my butt.

As I slowly fucked in and out of Anne I looked into her eyes and watched the lust that was there. Anne's mouth opened as she uttered 'thank you', over and over. Jane, I noticed, was sitting in the chair I had occupied and was masturbating as she watched us. I saw her mouth the words 'I love you' as she smiled at us. I smiled back and then returned my attention to Anne. I continued to use long slow strokes and then bent down to kiss Anne again. After a little bit Anne's breathing got faster and then she whispered she was cumming. I felt her body tense up but I continued fucking her with the same slow, long tempo. When her climax ebbed, I began kissing her again and soon after I felt her tense up with another climax.

I continued to ride it out as Anne had orgasm after orgasm. I never varied my speed or the length of my stroke. After what seemed to be an hour my own climax was beginning to rise up. I whispered to her, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh Tony, cum in my pussy, please," Anne whispered back.

As my release hit me I groaned loudly and I shot my sperm deep into Anne's womb. I laid there with my cock buried as deeply into Anne as it was possible to be and shot rope after rope of my sperm. We laid together kissing for quite some time before I rolled off of Anne. Jane came over to the bed and said, "That was one of the most beautiful and sexy things I have ever seen! How are you Anne? Can I get you anything?" Anne just reached up and pulled Jane to her mouth and gave her a deep kiss.

When Anne broke the kiss, she said "Thank you so much for sharing Tony with me. You two are the most generous and caring people I have ever met. I hope we remain friends forever. Will you two sleep with me here tonight?"

Jane said, "Of course we will. We didn't bring our toothbrushes though."

Anne laughed and said, "Considering everything we've done tonight I don't mind sharing mine!"

When we got into bed Jane decided I should be in the middle, just in case Anne wanted some more action. Anne blushed but didn't say that she wouldn't. She then asked us how long we were going to stay in the Black Hills. We told her that we were planning on leaving tomorrow. "If I told you I could take you to some parts of Mt. Rushmore that aren't available to the common tourist would you consider staying another day?"

Jane and I looked at each other wide eyed and both said yes at the same time. Anne said, "Great! We will pack ourselves a picnic lunch and you will see Mt. Rushmore as only a handful of people have!"

We settled down to sleep with Anne's back spooned into my front and Jane spooned into my back. It was so nice to be sandwiched between two soft beautiful women. I slept with a smile on my face!

In the morning, I woke up still sandwiched between Jane and Anne and delighted at the feeling of soft women touching me. Shortly after I awoke I could feel Jane stirring. She kissed my shoulder and whispered 'good morning' to me and held me tight against her. A few moments later Anne woke up and turned over to face Jane and I.

"Good morning," I said to Anne. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did! I dreamt that hundreds of hands were caressing me all over my body. It was one of the best dreams I have ever had! It was a shame to wake up, really. Did you two sleep alright?"

We both told her that we had. I needed to relieve myself so I scooted to the end of the bed and went to the bathroom. When I returned to the bedroom I saw Jane on her knees with her face buried in Anne's pussy. The sight made me instantly hard so I crawled up behind Jane and sank my erection deep into her very wet pussy. Jane groaned loudly and began redoubling her efforts on Anne. As I thrust into Jane I caused her face to be pushed hard into Anne's vulva and her nose to stimulate Anne even more! After a little while I leaned over and spat on Jane's anus and then pressed my thumb into it. This usually sends Jane over the edge in a hurry and I wasn't disappointed this time as she began moaning loudly. After a few moments, I could feel the gush as she squirted me with her cum. Anne wasn't far behind as she cried out that she, too, was cumming. Which left only me to climax. I pounded into Jane fast and hard and after a few minutes I groaned and unloaded my sperm into Jane's womb.

When Jane was convinced that I had no more cum to donate to her innards she rolled over onto her back and then asked Anne, "Would you suck Tony's cum from my pussy? I think you'll like it!" Jane smiled brightly and then dove between Jane's legs. Anne's ministrations caused Jane to climax one more time before Anne sat up smacking her lips.

"I have a really nice shower if you guys would like to take advantage of it. We can eat some breakfast here, pack our picnic and then we can stop by your van to change clothes." Anne said.

"That sounds great," Jane replied. "But we don't really need to change our clothes. We can just head off from here."

"That's fine, though you may want a sweatshirt or something because the mornings tend to be cool here." Anne said

"Okay, we can stop for some sweatshirts." I said.

We had a good breakfast and then Jane and I assisted with putting together our picnic lunch and packed everything into a classic basket. We all shared Anne's toothbrush one more time and then we headed off on our adventure. We drove to a small dirt road to a gate which was locked. Anne unlocked the gate to allow us to pass and then after relocking the gate we continued driving on this small dirt road. After 10, or so, miles Anne parked the car and said we have to hike from here. I grabbed the basket and the two girls grabbed some heavy blankets that Anne kept in the back of her truck.

Anne said, "We will have to hike for about two miles before we reach our destination. You guys up for that?"

Jane and I indicated that it would be no problem. The path was smooth and flat as we hiked bearing our loads. After twenty minutes Anne deviated from the path through some tall grass to the top of a ridge. In front of us was a great view of Mt. Rushmore! "We're here!" Anne announced. She and Jane laid the blankets out near a pine tree and then I dropped the picnic basket. "Isn't this wonderful?" Anne asked. "I come up here all of the time. Hardly anyone can get here so it's very private and quiet. I generally sun bathe up here." And with that Anne peeled off her clothes and stood naked before us. Jane's face lit right up and her clothes were off in an instant. I followed suit so that we were all naked.

Jane and Anne teamed up on me and covered my skin in sun screen since I was so white. I laid down on the blankets in the shade and watched as Anne applied oil to Jane's well-tanned body. Jane started out on her stomach as Anne applied the oil and then rolled over onto her back so that Anne could finish the job. I was surprised that Anne didn't exploit Jane's body more but I was sure Jane would manage to drive Anne nuts! When she finished, she announced, "My turn!"

My girlfriend grabbed the bottle of oil and told Anne to lie on her back first. She started on Anne's shoulders and began working her way south. She covered the arms and then moved to her breasts. Jane squeezed and rubbed all over Anne's breasts causing her nipples to get very hard. Jane then began working the oil over Anne's belly, her pubic bone and down her legs to the tops of her feet. Jane then told Anne to turn over. I was a little surprised that Jane hadn't worked Anne's pussy over good before telling her to turn over. When Anne had turned over, Jane applied oil to Jane's shoulders and back and then down to her legs. After Anne's legs were covered, Jane moved back up to Anne's bottom.

"We have to make sure that we get your beautiful bottom covered" Jane said. She poured the oil on both globes and rubbed it in really well and then poured more into the crack of her ass. "Oops! A little too much!" Jane said and then plunged her hand into Anne's crevice. "Anne, could you pull your cheeks apart for me please?" Anne reached back with both hands and pulled her cheeks wide apart. "Thank you, I want to make sure I get you covered." Jane rubbed the oil from Anne's tailbone to her clitoris and back. She rubbed it up and down a number of times and then she poured some more oil in and began rubbing it around Anne's anus. "Does that feel nice, Anne?" Jane whispered.

Anne moaned and whispered, "Yes!"

"Should I rub some inside of you?" Jane whispered.

Again, Anne whispered, "Yes!"

Jane then pushed her index finger into Anne's anus very slowly. When it was all of the way in she pulled it back out again, poured some more oil and then sank her digit all of the way in. Jane pumped her finger in and out several times before pulling out completely, adding more oil and then pressing two fingers into Anne. By now Anne began lifting her ass up in the air while spreading her cheeks wide. Jane slowly fucked her fingers in and out of Anne while, occasionally, adding more oil. The scene had caused my penis to fly at full staff as I sat there and watched. Jane looked over to me, saw my erection and then winked.

"Anne, honey, would you like Tony to sink his erection in your ass again?" Jane whispered.

"Oh my god, yes!" Anne gasped out.

Jane beckoned to me to come over to them, pulled her fingers from Anne's behind and then slathered oil all over my erection. When she finished, Jane kissed me deeply and then said, "I love you. Make it really good for her, okay?"

"Okay, I love you too!"

I then got behind Anne and slowly pushed my rock-hard penis into Anne's backdoor. The feeling was exquisite as I slowly sank into her depths. Anne moaned loudly with pleasure as did I. "Nice and slow this time, Tony." Anne said. So, I thrust all of the way in and then backed nearly all of the way out and then reversed course again by pushing back in slowly. Anne then asked, "When you're ready will you cum in my mouth?" I told her I would as I continued to slowly fuck her ass. After about ten minutes Anne reached under her and began playing with her clit and then several minutes later I felt her first orgasm.

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers