Summer Break with Jane and Tony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

The sight of Anne's oil slicked skin glistening in the sunlight was quite a sight. I reached around her and took a breast in each of my hands and began to gently roll her nipples between my thumb and fingers causing Anne to moan loudly again. A few minutes later Anne had another orgasm and I could feel my own beginning to rise in my loins. Just before I thought I would climax I told Anne and pulled from her. She quickly turned around, grabbed my cock and stuffed me into her mouth as I exploded. Anne groaned as my cock spasmed and shot wad after wad of my jism into her mouth. She managed to swallow it all as she kept sucking me. Finally, she let me fall from her mouth, stood up on her knees, hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately.

When Anne and I had finished, she and Jane laid out in the sun while I retreated to the shade. It was a very pleasant, sunny day with birds twittering all around. We heard the brush nearby rustle which caused Anne to raise her head. Thinking it might be the bear that Anne mentioned yesterday I turned to face the noise. After a few minutes a couple of mountain goats came into the clearing. We all sat stunned as they walked towards us a little way until they both stopped. After a couple of seconds, they saw us and bolted back into the brush. We all looked at each other in amazement not believing what we saw.

"It's very rare to see mountain goats away from the rocks. They must like the grazing here." Anne said. "Are you guys hungry yet? I could eat."

Jane piped in and said she could eat too. So, we unloaded our picnic lunch and ate with gusto. After eating I laid back down and fell asleep with a belly full of food and the warm air caressing my skin. I'm not too sure how long I slept but I was awakened by something tickling my nose. When I reached up to scratch it I hit something solid and opening my eyes I saw Anne's pussy poised above my face. I grunted and lifted my head to see Jane taking my dick into her mouth.

"Just lie back because I'm going to get you hard and then take you into my ass! You two looked so hot earlier I had to have you in my ass too! Anne is going to sit on your face at the same time. Enjoy!" Jane said.

I accepted my fate, laid my head back down and pulled Jane's pussy down to my mouth. I could feel Jane as she sucked me to an erection while I feasted on Anne's vagina. After a few minutes, I could feel Jane as she sat her ass on my cock. I concentrated on licking Anne's vagina while letting Jane do her thing. Jane's ass felt marvelous as always as she worked it up and down. After a while it felt like both women were leaning forward so I surmised they were kissing and fondling each other's breasts. I also detected that Anne began rubbing her clit so I knew it wouldn't be long before she started climaxing and I guessed Jane would be doing the same thing.

In a matter of minutes Anne climaxed and ground herself down on my face. Shortly after Anne, Jane started crying out that she was cumming and I could feel her gushing all over my pelvis. Anne fell off my face while Jane kept bouncing on my cock until I orgasmed...she's very considerate that way. After another ten, or so, minutes and another orgasm for Jane I finally climaxed. Jane collapsed onto my chest and we held each other until our breathing returned to normal.

After a while Anne sat up, looked at me and asked, "How do you do it, Tony?"

I looked at her, puzzled by the question. "Do what?"

She laughed and said, "Keep going? Since I met you yesterday you have fucked me, what, three times and Jane at least four, maybe five? How do you manage to keep getting hard and ejaculating over and over and over? I had a boyfriend in college, a really virile looking basketball player, who would pump into me six or seven times, blow his load and be done for the night! You last forever while we have twenty orgasms and then shoot ten gallons of sperm into us and then do it all again! How the fuck do you do it?"

By now Jane is laughing hysterically and I'm sure my face is deep red. Anne was looking at us both smiling but awaiting an answer to her question all the same. Jane said, when her laughter abated, "I wondered the same thing, actually. I think I figured it out. You see Anne, Tony was raised in an orphanage and hadn't even kissed a girl before I got my claws into him. He had 18 years of forced celibacy to make up for! That's my theory. What do you say, Tony?"

I looked at Jane and then Anne and said, "I have no idea. I just thought that that's what was needed because Jane always wants to have sex. Since I have met Jane I have had sex with five different women and that includes you, Anne. Every one of those women has been absolutely beautiful and with Jane around, they have all been naked. Every one has been desirable. Oh, and Jane is often having sex with them, which, as you probably know, is every man's fantasy! Besides, I'm 19 years old and at my sexual prime according to some researchers. Take advantage of me now because in a few years I won't be able to get it up!"

Both girls laughed and shook their heads. Anne then looked at Jane and asked, "How can you share him? I can see that you love each other absolutely, yet you look on adoringly while he's having sex with another woman. How does that work?"

Jane smiled and said, "Tony wouldn't look at another woman unless I asked him too. I tend to be very experimental and I'm constantly running into things I would like to try. I introduced us to anal sex because I overheard my parents when I was younger. I met a girl in one of my classes, befriended her and we both found out that we were both 'bi-curious'. She was also having a problem finding a man to have sex with, so I invited her to our house for the weekend in order that she and I could explore sex with a woman and so that she could have sex with Tony. Tony, kindly enough, grants my wishes.

"I really enjoy watching Tony have sex with other women and I'm not afraid of losing him because I know he loves me so deeply. And I love him that deeply too. Does that answer your question?"

Anne smiled and said, "Yeah, sort of. I'm just glad that you wanted to share each other with me. I'll cherish this day as long as I live. And Tony, call me when you can't 'get it up' I'll pay for your Viagra prescription as a thank you!"

We all laughed and then decided it was probably about time we left. We gathered up all of our stuff and headed back to Anne's truck. She invited us to spend the night again but warned us that she had to be at work quite early. We told her that we could stay in the van. She dropped us off and we both kissed her and hugged her. Jane gave Anne our cell numbers so in case she happened to be in Chicago she could stay with us and could visit with Pearl.

The next morning found us driving south until we hit US highway 20 which would take us all of the way to Chicago. Jane stripped down for the drive again as we headed east across northern Nebraska. We passed by farm after farm with crops of wheat, corn, barley and some other things we didn't recognize. We stopped in the town of Bassett, Nebraska to get gas and to buy some lunch. As we ate it dawned on me that my old roommate, Pavel, lived in Sioux City, Iowa and that we would be going through there. I told Jane and she said we should call him and see if we could get together.

I made the call and found out that he was in Sioux City and that he would love to get together with us. I told him we would be staying at a KOA camp while there. He said he knew where it was and that he would meet us there. After the phone call Jane and I got back on the road as she stripped her clothes off once again.

"Pavel looks forward to seeing us in Sioux City. He said he would meet us at the campground. It will be nice to see him." I said.

Jane smiled and said, "Yeah, I like Pavel, he's such a nice guy."

The rest our drive that day went smoothly and we arrived in Sioux City at around 5:30pm. I called Pavel to tell him we arrived and then we set about preparing our camp. Pavel arrived about a half an hour after we did. He and I hugged as we greeted each other and Jane hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. He told us that his parents had invited us to dine at their house and that we should probably get going.

Turning beet red, Pavel said, "Uh, Jane, would you mind wearing something a little less flamboyant? My parents are very conservative and they would probably blow a couple of gaskets seeing you in that shirt and braless. Personally, I think you look great, but, well, you know."

Jane popped into the van and rummaged around a bit and then came out in a nice blouse. "I don't have a bra, I'm afraid. I put on a tight tank top and then this blouse over it. Do you think it will be alright?" She shimmied her shoulders a bit to see if the movement of her breasts was harnessed well enough. Pavel and I stared at her as she moved and Pavel looked as if his jaw was about to hit the ground. "Well? What do you think?"

I said, "If you move normally I think you'll be fine. Just don't do the shimmy thing though!"

Jane laughed and said okay. We piled into Pavel's car and we made the short drive to his family's house. Pavel introduced us to his parents and his younger sister when we arrived. Pavel's parents were very nice and were first generation immigrants to the US. We made small talk in the living room for 15 minutes and then Pavel's father told us it was time for dinner. We made our way into the dining room and were directed to our chairs by Pavel's sister, Sofia. Pavel's father said grace and then told us to dig in. The food was great as was the conversation. Pavel is a bit of a physics genius and, as it turns out, his sister is a math genius.

"Sofia is going to be joining us at the University next term!" Pavel announced. "Truth be told, she's even smarter than I am. She graduated at the top of her class and had offers to go to Stanford, Harvard and Yale!"

Jane looked at her and asked, "Why did you choose our school?"

"Because Pavel is there. I want to be close to him and he has told me a lot of wonderful things about your school. The math department, though small, has some very prestigious mathematicians there. Are you familiar with it?"

Jane laughed and replied, "No! I need a calculator to count to ten! I'm in the lit department and Tony is in International Relations."

"Well, I'm really looking forward to September and the start of classes. Perhaps we will see each other!"

"I'm sure we will. I'll give you our phone numbers before we leave. Feel free to call anytime." Jane said.

When dinner was finished Jane and I offered to help with the dishes but were told that Pavel and Sofia would take care of it. We followed Pavel and Sofia into the kitchen while they cleaned up as their parents retired to the living room. We sat and talked while the other two took care of their chores. I could see Jane was looking at both Pavel and his sister with a critical eye. Pavel is very handsome and is about 6'1". He has a dark mop of hair, blue eyes and a lanky way of holding himself. Sofia is quite lovely with the same dark hair and eyes with a very nice figure. She's pretty tall at around 5'9" and moves very gracefully.

We joined Pavel's parents in the living room when the dishes were done and sat and talked for about a half an hour. Finally, Jane and I made our excuses and said we had to get going. Sofia asked if she could ride along to the campground so she and Jane sat in the backseat while I joined Pavel in the front. While the girls had a whispery conversation in the back, Pavel and I talked up front. Before long we were back at the KOA and we asked the other two to join us for a bit. We pulled out some drinks from our ice chest and sat and talked some more. Sofia had loads of questions about the school and about Jane and I.

"Are you two married?" Sofia asked.

Jane answered, "No, but we live together off campus in a house my Dad bought us. It's within walking distance of school."

Sofia's eyes got bright, "Your parents bought you a house? They must be rich!"

"Yeah, my parents are pretty rich. They love me and they love Tony and they saw that we were unhappy last year with me at home and Tony in the dorms. So, they decided to make us both happy. We plan to get married when we graduate but, until then we will live together. You are both welcome to drop by anytime. Pavel has been there a few times, though not often enough!" Jane said.

After a while Pavel said they should get back home. Jane hugged Sofia and Pavel and then I did. As they drove off we got our stuff together to shower and get ready for bed. Once in bed Jane said, "Sofia is a nice girl. I think she is very pretty. What do you think?"

"Yeah, she's very good looking. She seems kind of young, somehow to me." I replied.

Jane pondered a bit and said, "Yeah, but when we were in the back of the car she seemed different, more sure of herself. It's as if she has to put on a show for her parents and for Pavel a little bit. Whatever, I like them both." We kissed and then turned in for the night.

The next morning, we made coffee and breakfast and then got back on the road again. Jane stripped off her clothes, as usual, while I drove. We decided that we would just head for home unless something really interesting caught our eye. We were both ready to be home after all of the driving and camping. Additionally, we had our trip to Europe coming up in a couple of weeks. When we got home we unloaded the van, opened all of the windows in the house to get some fresh air in there and then headed for the shower.

"Tony? Will you give me 15 minutes before we shower?" Jane asked.

I smiled, knowing why she wanted the extra time, and then said, "Take all of the time you need. I'll be ready when you are."

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers