All Comments on 'Summer Camp'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
Holy Moly!!

long, exciting, I just can't believe how you managed to stretch this one out!!! a few times where you got the names mixed up.... but WTF, it was great....really great... thanks...

dongbundongbunalmost 20 years ago
Keep Going

wonderfully written, read it from the first word to the last. you have not finish the story yet. so write some more, can't get enough of debi and don

RoadieeeeeeeRoadieeeeeeealmost 19 years ago
Whew!

It took me three days to read all of your story but I read every word although I needed to stop occasionally to stroke my cock in rhythm to the story <wink>.

Your story could have been two separate stories, but I liked the way you brought the stories together near the end.

Thanks for providing it for our pleasure!

Roadie

BeeshopBeeshopalmost 19 years ago
Good :)

Very very good, but not as good as your other stories, for example ERIN... It was not very exciting in the middle, at the camp. Begining and end was marvellous! I'm waiting for next part:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mmmm....delicious

This story was wonderful...I think one of your best, maybe. I'm a huge fan of all your stories though. Had my eyes glued to the screen, except a few times when I had to take care of other things. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why gay?

Why do you always have to bring in man on man action in your stories dude? It totally turns off straight people like me. I'm sure there are some people like me who do not like to have their story thrown off kilter by the gay scenes. Other than that this is one fine piece of work. Keep it up dude.

juanjsojrjuanjsojralmost 18 years ago
hot

hot don't listen to them it was good gay action is cool I'm bi myself and it is hot action

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome Stuff

I love the incusion of the M2M action as well as all the rest. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

i really enjoyed the whole story and just finished the last chapter, can't wait till i get home with new batteries for my rabbit, hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

I love all of your stories, this one was definitely one of the best I've read. Regardless of typo's this was very well written. Keep writing more of these masterpieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best, this is true erotic writing

This is erotic writing at its best, the story was fast but well paced, varied and had its ups and downs but always gripping (pun intended) I hope you do more, if you do you could set up your own group and advise on how to write, we would follow.

habdehabdeabout 16 years ago
gay?

I love your stories, and I've read almost all of them.

This one was going great and I was really enjoying it, untill guys started sucking eachother off. No offense to anyone who might do that, or like reading about it; it's a huge turn off to me. I haven't finished reading this one yet, but I just felt the need to tell you this. I guess I can scroll past those parts, but I'd rather not have to do that.

zarror77zarror77almost 16 years ago
VERY ACTIVE CHARACTERS RATHER THAN DUMB NARRATION

BEAUTIFUL WORK.I SPILLED MY JUICE OVER FOURTH SUBMISSION ONCE & TWICE WHILE READING IT AGAIN .YOUR CHARACTERS SPEAK WITH EACH OTHER A LOT & DILOUGE DELIVERY BETWEEN THEM IS SUPERB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
gripping

Yes it was gripping, making me want to grip my cock. But I jumped over some parts, as it became a bit repetitive and lost its bite! I thought the next chapters would never stop coming up. But there was so much cumming up that it made good reading, and rooting!

doman50doman50over 12 years ago
Great story!!

Some of it seemed pretty unbelievable, but that made the story that much more fantastic!!!

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

I liked the whole story except all the times they said 'Neat' and the gay male sex.

gazmiorgazmiorover 11 years ago
Great story.

Loved the sex, both gay and straight. But perhaps the odd mention of contraception would add realism. Isn't anal sex without preparation or lube painful?

RedneckH4LRedneckH4Lover 8 years ago
changed story?

wasn't this a completely different story at one point

reader_3634reader_3634almost 8 years ago
Long - but worth it

A story this long is quite daunting and demands quite a commitment to read it. However, I did and I am pleased. Apart from a few swapped name errors it was well written and easy to read. Clearly, this takes place in a fantasy world where unplanned pregnancies don't happen but a disclaimer to that effect would have been in order. Although it does nothing for me, I have no objection to the inclusion of gay sex but I do feel the way it was done in this (and many other stories) is wrong where the guys were pressured into it by one (or more) controlling females in a way that would be unacceptable if it was girls being pressured in the same way.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
wow

great, sexy, erotic story. and a lot of fun. great read. i hope you're still writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!!

This is the kind of story that grabs your attention and keeps you reading. The middle part of the camp experienced got a bit long and repetitive but when the kids got involved with the pareants it got real hot again. The male on male parts were just fine and hot. I was wondering about all those virgins being fucked so much and not worried about getting pregnant. I am moving in with my sister in a few months and hoping we can get into a great relationship like your characters. I would love to be abke to do it with my stepdaughter/niece too. Good read!!

..

daiblo598daiblo598over 3 years ago

Great story but you should have broke it up into chapters.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

I never saw this story before. I loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what a hot and erotic story. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very erotic!! I loved all of the bisex between the willing participants and the family incest was incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry to be so negative, but 18 year olds don’t go to sleep away camp for the summer. They are nowhere as naive about sex as they are at the start of the story. The topics are appropriate for younger teens, but that would not be consistent with Literotica rules. Literotica rules are in place to eliminate underage themes from being on the site. To me this story is just as inappropriate as stating that all sexually active characters are over 18 and then writing a story about a brother’s and sister’s angst and sexual adventures over the start of puberty.

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

This story very badly needed an editor. I couldn't make it past the first sex scene on page one because the sentence structure was so awful. Sorry, man. Next time reach out to the editor program on literotica.com. We're here to help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad I get your trying to do good character development lot going on through most the story but it drug on like your just trying to take up space start getting boring in some parts you start to lose interest in the story all the extra orgy with the people didn't really make it more interesting

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
gripping story

With the plot set at a summer camp, this is a riveting story from start to finish. There is here a range of emotions in the relations between the characters as the story unfolds: passion, romance, tension, and so much more. Occasional flaws in grammar and punctuation do not distract the reader for a moment in this amazing drama. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

SIMILAR Stories