All Comments on 'Summer Camp Ch. 02'

by JoshBBrack03

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome follow-up!!!

I read this second part of your story and I absolutely loved it! I really like how you've built the story into something more than just a erotic occurance. The characters really have depth and I feel like I can really empathize with what happens to them. You need to get chapter 3 posted quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Noooooooo...

That was sick! Sorry I'm probably not the best fan of this kind of mixed ups... This is a very well written story an you get us attached to all the characters and then this happens...I liked Jeremy very much, he seemed cool,a good friend,a decent guy and then suddenly everything flips around and he's the most fuckin' dickhead!!! Nick is an ass... Nicole is a beach!! But why does poor Sandy have to put up with this?? I would be fully supporting Nick if he beats the shit out of him after betraying him and his sister. Sorry I probably sound too dramatic :P but I really was disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No!!!!!

U totally screwed it up! U reeeeeeeeeeaaaally need to fix this. Sandy deserves better. Give me another chapter now or i'll hate you forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Continue

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051about 10 years ago
loved it!

I particularly liked the setup: friend's sister, awkward secrecy, friend's girlfriend breakup, impulsive sex, "what did you do today?".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous