Summer Camp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a little more than that. It completely matches the real-life specifications. The only difference is in the chamber," said the clerk proudly.

"Hmm... How much is this?"

"That model is eighty-five dollars," said the clerk.

"How much???"

"Eighty-five dollars. Believe me sir, this is a fine replica. You won't be able to find one any less expensive."

"I really like it and everything, but eighty-five dollars is a lot to spend on something that isn't even real," said Jeremy.

"The real thing would cost you much more. Collectors would buy a genuine Civil War Colt .45 for several thousand dollars."

"Well, I'm sure that your price is reasonable then, but I still don't have that kind of money to spend on a gun."

"Just a second sir, let me go check on something. I may be able to give you a better deal," said the clerk as he walked around Jeremy and moved behind the sales counter. He knelt behind the counter and pulled out a book and flipped through a few pages. "I'm actually getting a shipment of newer replicas to replace that one. I'll tell you what; I'll cut you a deal on the display pistol that you're holding."

"How much?" asked Jeremy.

"Fifty dollars. I have the box and paperwork for it in the back."

Jeremy looked down at the gun. "Ok, I think that I could do fifty dollars," he said finally.

The clerk went in the back for a few minutes and returned with the box for the gun. "There's a few things that you should know about carrying this in public," he said as he began to package the gun.

"What's that?" Jeremy asked.

"Are you at least eighteen? I forgot to ask."

Jeremy pulled out his license and handed it to the clerk.

"Good. In that case, in order to carry a pistol in the state of Colorado, it must be visible to the public," said the clerk.

"I thought you said that this was a replica?"

"It is, but the law still pertains because this one doesn't have an orange-tipped barrel. You don't have to have a license to carry it, but you do need to have it visible. That's the only thing that you need to know."

Jeremy nodded. "Is it ok if I keep it in the box until I get home?"

"That's fine. The law only regards carrying it on your person. Now that will be fifty-four dollars and seventy cents."

Jeremy dug out his money and paid the clerk. The clerk put the box in a brown paper bag and Jeremy realized that everybody else had already left the store and that it was almost time for lunch. He headed back to the bus and joined the rest of the kids.

"Mr. Thomas, what did I say about separating from your group?" asked Mr. Peterson as Jeremy sat down to eat his sandwich.

"I'm sorry Mr. Peterson. I didn't realize that everybody had left the store," said Jeremy apologetically.

Mr. Peterson glared at him for a second. "Just make sure that it doesn't happen again. I don't have time to search all over this place for stragglers."

Everybody finished their lunch and began to board the bus for the ride home. As Jeremy sat next to Nick he noticed his friend eyeing his bag.

"Dude, what did you buy?"

"I can't show you right now. Wait until we get back to the lodge."

"Why can't you show me? What's the big secret?" asked Nick sarcastically.

"It's a surprise. You'll understand when I show you," Jeremy replied.

The ride home proved to be uneventful and Nick kept pestering Jeremy as they walked back to their cabin.

"Are you going to show me now?" he said when they were finally in their room.

Jeremy carefully removed the box from the bag and handed it to his friend. Nick's expression changed as he lifted the lid.

"Holy shit dude! You bought a gun!" he exclaimed.

"It's not a real one, but it's still pretty bad ass," Jeremy said smugly.

"Hell yeah it is," said Nick as he tossed the box on the bed and turned the gun over in his hand. He eventually talked Jeremy into showing the other guys, and Jeremy quickly became the most popular guy in his group.

That evening Jeremy decided to spend his free time in the game room. He went downstairs from the lodge and walked into the room. He glanced around and saw Nicole playing pool by herself in the back corner.

"How's it going," he asked as he walked up to her.

"It's ok," she shrugged as she bent over the table to take a shot.

Jeremy nodded. "Where's Nick?"

"I don't know. I looked for him a minute ago, but I couldn't find him," she replied as she straightened up.

"So are things ok now?"

Nicole smiled. "He was so sweet when he apologized for last night. I guess I've got you to thank for that," she giggled as she playfully poked him with her pool stick. "I thought about looking around for him some more, but it's been such a good day that I didn't want to press my luck."

Jeremy smiled. "Probably a good idea."

Nicole bent back over the pool table to line up a shot. "So what's up with you and Sandy," she asked.

Jeremy stiffened. "What do you mean?"

Nicole looked up at him. "I don't know. You two just seem awfully close since you got here."

Jeremy relaxed a little. "Nothing's really up. You just get to know people better when you're in this environment. You know what I mean."

Nicole nodded. "Do you think that there's a chance that Nick will really change?" she asked.

Jeremy shrugged. "I guess there's always a chance of anything happening."

"You don't sound so confident."

"Let's just say that I really hope he does for both your sakes. There's enough broken relationships out there without adding to the pile."

"I couldn't agree more," she said as she sunk her last ball. "Do you play?"

"A little bit. I'm not that good," Jeremy responded as he eyed the table.

"You're probably just being modest. Why don't you rack them up and we'll go for a few rounds."

Jeremy nodded and reached under the table for the pool triangle as Nicole rolled the balls to his end of the table. They played for several hours before Mr. Peterson called for lights out.

The next day proved to be rather boring and uneventful. They had planned to visit a rock quarry near by, but Mother Nature hadn't been informed of the schedule and it rained steadily throughout the day. Nick stayed glued to his Xbox for most of the day and Jeremy spent some of it watching movies and part of it practicing his pool skills. Nicole had beaten him all except for one round the night before and he was determined to do better the next time.

He kept his eyes open, but he didn't see Sandy at all during the day. Her roommate finally informed him that Sandy was staying in her room. Jeremy asked her why and she just shrugged. He was a little worried, but he couldn't go to the girl's cabins, so there wasn't much that he could do about it. After dinner, he gave up and returned to his cabin. He walked in just as Nick was walking out.

"Where are you going?" Jeremy asked as he flopped onto his bed.

"Glenn's getting a bunch of us together to play poker in the pool house," Nick replied over his shoulder.

"Why in the pool house?" asked Jeremy as he sat up.

"We're doing a ten dollar buy-in and we'd probably get in trouble if Mr. Peterson found out, so keep it on the down-low."

"Oh."

Nick turned around in the doorway. "You can play if you want to."

Jeremy waved him on. "Thanks, but I'm kind of tired so I think that I'll just watch TV for a while," he answered.

"Hey, whatever floats your boat. Don't wait up for me. These things take a long time, and I'm getting me some cash tonight," said Nick with a grin.

"Good luck."

"Thanks, I won't need it!" yelled Nick as he ran out the door.

Jeremy lay back and an hour passed. He was just beginning to doze off when the door to his cabin burst open and Nicole staggered in. Her hair was disheveled and mascara was running down her face.

Jeremy sat up quickly. "What happened?!"

"That fucking bitch that was my boyfriend..." she gasped. "He did it!"

Jeremy got up from his bed and walked over to her. "What happened?" he asked more calmly.

"I went looking for Nick because I was kind of horny and I wanted some. I found him in the pool house with his dumb ass friends playing poker," she said with anger emanating from her face. "They had a bottle of Tequila and they were all drunk. I tried to get him to leave and he grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. I tried to tell him that I was sorry. I really tried!" she gasped as she sat down heavily on the bed.

Jeremy sat next to her. "What did he do?" he asked quietly.

"He started shaking me and then he called me a fucking bitch and shoved me. I fell over a rock and he just turned around and left. He never looked back. I am so done with that... that..." She couldn't finish. Tears were rolling down her face.

Jeremy put his arm around her and pulled her close. "It's ok, it's over now. You're safe," he soothed.

Suddenly she stopped crying and stood up and walked over to the TV. Jeremy watched her from where he was sitting on the edge of his bed. She turned around and faced him.

"What is so wrong with me Jeremy? How am I such a bad person that I always end up with the assholes?"

"There's nothing wrong with you. Some things just don't always work out."

She didn't seem to hear him as she stared blankly at the back wall. "I mean seriously. If you had this available to you... not only available; something like this that just wanted to be with you," she said as she turned around and bent over, exposing her ass.

Jeremy couldn't help but stare. Nicole was wearing a short denim skirt, and she wasn't wearing any underwear. From his vantage point he could see everything under it. He really began to notice her for the first time. Nicole had shoulder length blond hair with highlights. She looked to be about five foot six and probably weighed about a hundred and twenty five pounds. It was kind of hard to estimate. She turned back around and he noted her C-cup breasts pushing against the material of her white button-up blouse.

"I wish that I had someone like you Jeremy."

"You're just saying that Nicole..."

"No, I'm serious," she interrupted. "You'd appreciate me and you'd never cuss me out or hurt me."

He got up and walked over to her and stood about half a foot behind her. He could smell her perfume and could almost sense how soft her hair was. "You're just upset Nicole. You need to settle down and we'll go and talk to him together," he said uncertainly.

"No," she whispered. "It's all over now." They were quiet for a few moments and then she reached slowly behind her and ran her hand across his crotch. "You'd appreciate me, wouldn't you Jeremy?"

He reached down and tried to grab her hand. "This isn't what you want Nicole," he said huskily.

"How could you know what I want Jeremy."

"You can't do this Nicole! It isn't right, and you're in no state of mind to be making this kind of choice."

"Have you ever wanted me Jeremy? Have you ever fantasized about me?" she whispered. "You could have it all you know."

"What are you saying?" he asked in a barely audible voice.

"I'm saying that you could unzip and then you could have me Jeremy. That's all that you would have to do."

Jeremy could sense his arousal pushing against his pants. He struggled with his morality.

"I'm ready for you Jeremy. Can you feel my warmth? Can you smell my scent?" she asked softly.

Jeremy ground his teeth, and for a second he faltered and then he sighed softly. He reached down and undid the button on his jeans and ever so slowly slid the zipper down. The sound seemed to echo against the walls. He clumsily undid the button on his boxers and reached to grasp his cock and pull it through the fly. His manhood extended fully from his jeans.

Nicole didn't move or make a sound as he moved up behind her. He leaned down to softly kiss her neck and she sighed and pressed back against him. He felt himself growing harder as her warm body rubbed against his. Jeremy moved his arms around her and gently squeezed her breast through the material of her shirt. He pushed his knee between her legs and she spread them apart slightly. Jeremy growled softly in the back of his throat as he lowered himself a little and pushed his cock beneath the hem of her skirt. His probing unit rubbed against the skin of her thigh as he angled himself for insertion.

The head of his penis rubbed against the lips of her pussy and Jeremy reached down to guide his cock to her waiting loins. He rubbed the head up and down her vagina and then began to slowly insert himself from behind her. She was much tighter than he had expected and he grunted as he pushed himself deeply into her.

Nicole released an unintentional moan as his cock slid in deeper. "You're so tight," he said in a strained tone.

"Nick didn't have me half as often... as he...boasted," she grunted. "Ahhh!" she moaned as she bent over the TV console.

Jeremy grasped her hips and began pushing in and out of her pussy. Their hips made a loud clapping sound as he rammed himself into her.

"Oh...my...God!" she cried. "Fuck! Uuuhhh... Aaahhh!!!"

She hadn't been exaggerating about her wetness. Jeremy's cock glistened every time that he pulled out of her pussy. "Uugghh!" he grunted as he tried to focus. He began to pick up the pace.

"Faster!" Nicole screamed. Her hair was bouncing in all direction from the impact of his thrusts.

Jeremy wrapped his arms around her and began unbuttoning her blouse as he maintained his rhythm from behind. He undid the last one and the sides of her blouse flopped loosely against her stomach. A drop of sweat ran down Jeremy's face as he straightened slightly and pushed up the back of her shirt. He realized that he had started pumping faster.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes!" yelled Nicole.

Jeremy began to struggle with the clasp on her bra. He finally undid it and reached around the front to remove it. He tossed it in a corner and reached around to grab her breasts.

"You like those?" Nicole said through clenched teeth. "You like the way they feel in your hands?"

Jeremy gasped and pulled out. He backed up as he tried to catch his breath.

Nicole straightened and turned to face him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Jeremy gasped. "Take off the skirt." He put his hands on his head as he struggled to breathe.

Nicole smiled. "Take off your pants," she countered as she leaned over to undo the button on the side of her skirt. The skirt slid down her legs and she kicked it out of her way. She began to slide off her blouse.

"Leave it," said Jeremy. "It makes you look sexy."

Nicole smiled, took one of her breasts, and leaned down to lick her nipple seductively. "Are you ready to go?" she asked as Jeremy tossed his pants in the corner.

In reply Jeremy walked up and grabbed her by the waist and laid her on the bed. He hovered over her and paused. For a brief moment he felt a stab of guilt and then Nicole pulled his head down and kissed him softly. When their kiss was broken, he moved to her breast and began sucking hard on her nipple.

"That feels so good Jeremy. Harder!" she commanded.

Jeremy growled as he sucked in as much of her breast as he could. He released and pushed his face between her breasts.

"I want you in me," whispered Nicole as Jeremy met her gaze again.

Jeremy smoothly pushed his cock back into her pussy and she gripped his hips with her legs. He moved faster and faster. Nicole's moans became louder and more strained. Suddenly her hips locked and she pushed back against the bed.

"Oh, oh, Fuuuuccckkk!" she screamed as her eyes rolled. "Aauuggghhh!!!" Her hands grabbed folds of the sheets until her knuckles turned white.

Jeremy had paused as he watched her climax, and then he began humping her with increased vigor. In and out, in and out, faster and deeper. His balls were slapping against her ass with a resounding rhythm.

"I'm going to..." he gasped as he pushed into her as deeply as he could. He could feel his seed release in a stream inside of her, and he kept pumping until he didn't have any energy left. He slowly pulled out and watched his cum dribble from between her open lips.

He fell beside her, and for several minutes the only sound was their breathing.

"That... was the best I've ever had," said Nicole finally.

"You were pretty good too," said Jeremy as he stared at the ceiling. "Holy shit!" he gasped as he glanced at the clock. "It's really late. You need to get out of here. He'll be back soon."

She sat up and looked at the clock. "Shit," she mumbled under her breath as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. They both stumbled around the room, retrieving various items of clothing. When she was finally dressed, she ran to the door. When she reached it she turned around and ran back to Jeremy and gave him a gently kiss.

"Thank you," she said softly, and then exited the room and disappeared into the darkness.

Jeremy sat back on the bed with his head spinning. The sound of the phone ringing almost gave him a heart attack.

"Hello."

"Hey, this is Sandy," said the voice through the earpiece.

Jeremy squeezed his eyes shut and put his face in his hands.

"Jeremy are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here," he said finally.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I wasn't around today. I had a really bad headache and I wouldn't have been very good company," she said with a laugh.

"Don't worry about it."

"So what did you do today?"

12