Summer Camp Chronicles Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeez. That's freekin' awesome," Chelsea said, lying flat on her stomach and kicking her feet playfully in the air. "That's like so cool. You have like a totally hunky step dad that shows you his goods on any given occasion?"

"Yup," Reese answered. "And he showed me all these files on his computer, like TONS of these CFNM videos. They all have like clothed women, and these totally naked guys. A lot of them are women jerking guys off, and one of the videos was like 15 minutes of insane come shots. Like, guys shooting their stuff all over the girl's face and head and stuff."

"Come shots" weren't often something the girls discussed. Neither was the following news from Reese.

"One of the videos (laugh), oh my god, one was of this black dude," she said, beginning to whisper even though they were all alone in the cabin, "and I swear to God his dick almost like hung down to his knees, and this one brunette chick is like batting it back and forth, just like playing with it and shit."

The girls erupted into laugher.

"No! Are you serious?" Mo asked.

"When he walked, his - " Reese began, then had to regain her composure.

"When he walked around, his dick swung back and forth like the pendulum on a grandfather clock," she eloquently stated.

The girls looked at each other and then died laughing. Reese described his anatomy with such splendid detail.

"I heard black guys have big ones," Chelsea offered with a laugh.

"Oh he had a whopper alright," Reese answered with a hearty chuckle. "I just laughed and laughed. Delvin was like 'oh you like that one?' And he showed me a whole bunch more of black guys with huge dongs getting jerked off by white chicks."

"Isn't it kind of weird, your step dad showing you this kind of stuff?" Chelsea asked.

Reese waved her hand.

"Oh, he's harmless. I think it's a riot," she said. "I mean, he's never forward, he never asks me to get naked. It's not like we do anything. He just likes getting naked for me. And my mom doesn't need to know about it. He said he always had a thing for me but waited til I was 18 to kind of, show me what he had."

They were all just enjoying Reese's story, so they let her continue.

"I mean, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a guy feeling comfortable enough about his body to go naked around the house," she said. "If he doesn't feel the need to wear clothes," she went on waving her hand, "then more power to him. I think it's perfectly natural."

The girls calmed down for a bit, but then the wheels inside their dirty little minds started turning again.

"Ever seen him jerk off?" Natalie asked.

"Natalie!" Mo screamed.

"Well? It's a perfectly understandable question," Natalie argued.

Reese's face lit up. She looked like she was gonna burst if she didn't tell them the news.

"He's a two-hander," she said with glee.

The girls crept closer in to hear more. Now they were really interested.

"You watched him beat his meat you naughty thing?" Mo asked.

"Yup," she said. "He like, didn't, you know, come for a while, and he said he was really gonna burst."

"Oooohs" and "aaaahhs" came from the girls.

"He started stroking that monster of his, up and down with both his hands - both his freekin' hands," she said. "His dick is soooo long. And big and thick, and he keeps stroking it and stroking it, and before you know it he just exploded all over his chest."

The girls were now having trouble containing their own excitement.

Reese started laughing yet again.

"There was sooooo much come," she said. "His whole chest was like, totally drenched. I think I helped too because I was talking dirty to him the whole time, telling him how much I liked his big cock. And then he came all over. Like four or five huge squirts."

"Yummy," Natalie said with a laugh.

Reese stared out into space, recalling the funny and erotic scene.

"His dick was like a fire hose," she said. They all chuckled.

"But the thing I like best about it is the control I have over him," she said. "I'm in control. Not him. I tell him to get naked, he obliges. I tell him to jerk off. He listens. It's awesome...I can't imagine the fun we could have with that Kenny boy."

All four of the girls looked at each other and grinned.

Chapter 5

Natalie had already brought Mo in on her evil plan, but didn't expect Chelsea and Reese to also volunteer to take part.

The day started out much like the one before, as the four went to a few camp sessions, masterfully playing their flutes, and then prepared to play with Kenny.

They all got in their bathing suits and grabbed a few towels. Natalie, delightfully arrogant, stared at herself in the mirror, admiring her sexy blue bikini.

"God I'm so hot," she said with a laugh. "That Kenny doesn't know what he's in for."

The four walked down the long trail excitedly, almost unable to wait until they got to see the naughty nude boys again. But upon arriving, they found the lake to be deserted. A major bummer.

But the girls figured they might as well take a swim. For once, the weather was perfect, the sun sparkling off the lake. The water was nice and warm.

The girls splashed each other playfully, all of them filling out their bikinis in such a sexy fashion.

Suddenly, there was a rustle off in the distance. Someone was coming.

A boy came into view. A boy in a bathing suit. Was it Kenny? The girls looked at each other to see if anyone recognized the boy from the day before.

"Is it him?" one of the girls whispered.

"I don't know," one answered.

Mo crept up to Natalie and whispered in her ear.

"I don't even know what his face looked like. I was staring at his dick the whole time," she said. They shared a laugh.

Kenny now saw the girls swimming out in the lake, and he hesitated to come into the water.

"Say something to him," Reese said to Nat. "You say something," Nat fired back.

But Natalie, sort of their leader, took the initiative.

"Is your name Kenny?" she shouted. She underestimated how far away they were from him. Her voice didn't carry far enough.

"What?" he shouted back.

"Is your name Kenny?" she now yelled louder.

He hesitated.

"Yeah," he yelled.

The girls looked at each other with grins. As if on cue, they all over to their prey.

"D-do I know you guys?" he stuttered, sort of the shy one.

"N-no," Natalie replied, mocking his stutter.

"But we sure know you," Chelsea said with a big smile.

All of the girls started to sneak glances down at the boy's crotch, trying to see if they could make out his enormous member. He did do a good job of hiding it.

Kenny didn't know what to say. He couldn't figure out how they would know him.

"We saw you guys skinny dipping yesterday," Natalie said.

Now the cat was out of the bag. Kenny immediately blushed, and was mortally embarrassed. Of course later this could be something for him to get his jollies off of, thinking about four gorgeous 18-year-old girls seeing him naked in all his glory, but at the moment, he was overcome with shyness.

"Y-you guys saw that?" he asked.

"Yup," Reese said. "It was quite a show. Especially your flop on the tire swing. And I do mean flop."

The girls all chuckled. Kenny felt like he might throw up. There were so many butterflies in his stomach right now, and he was helplessly outnumbered by these chicks.

"I uh, I thought there wasn't a girls camp for miles," he said.

"Our came got moved at the last minute," Mo answered, now standing up in the water to show off her huge jugs, pressed tightly against her bikini top.

"Isn't there girls in your camp?" Nat asked.

"Yeah, but they won't be here until tomorrow," Kenny answered.

Kenny kicked at the sand. He didn't know what to say. Neither did the girls.

The young ladies waited for Natalie to say something. She almost always did. But even she just kind of relaxed in the water. And now the silence was getting long and awkward.

Reese took the initiative.

"You have a big wiener," she said to Kenny. The other three girls burst into laughter, one of them going underwater and swimming away for a few seconds.

Kenny's face turned three shades of red.

"Well, it had to be said," Reese said sternly. Chelsea, the one who swam away out of embarrassment, returned to the group.

"I can't believe you said that," she said to Reese.

"Well come on guys, we were all staring at it the whole time," she said.

The girls all laughed and swam around. They suddenly started to feel more comfortable, as if Reese broke the ice. Kenny, however, was still unsure of the situation.

"It was quite the sausage party here yesterday," Natalie said to him.

"Yeah why the hell were you guys skinny dipping anyways?" Reese asked the young boy.

"We didn't bring our bathing suits is all," he answered.

"You didn't bring your bathing suits to the camp? The camp is located at a lake!" Mo screamed.

"I know, but we didn't know there was swimming," he explained.

"God guys are so fuckin' stupid," Natalie chimed in, swimming towards the shore. She now got up out of the water and walked close in to Kenny.

He was a little nervous.

"So are you at band camp Kenneth?" Reese asked him.

"Yeah, Shady Pines," he said. "It's pretty cool."

"I bet," Reese answered, as Natalie began to pace around Kenny. "Plenty of sunshine, instruments...skinny dipping."

Kenny smiled.

"The skinny dipping wasn't really planned," he said.

"Did you come here to skinny dip today?" Mo asked, her boobs bouncing up and down in the water like two large buoys.

"No, no, I was just gonna swim - I bought a bathing suit today," he said.

"Ah, I see," Natalie said. "Very nice."

Reese now got up out of the water to join Natalie and Kenny on the beach. She grabbed her hair and squeezed out the water, then walked over to her towel and laid down in the sun. Kenny noticed her legs, all stretched out in the bright sun.

Again the conversation was slowed to a minimum.

Chelsea too decided to get out of the water, and got down on one of the towels. She knelt down, making her upper legs even more substantial and so big and tan, as Kenny couldn't help but notice them.

Chelsea then decided to break the silence.

"I guess it goes without saying you have the biggest dork out of all the boys," she said with a big chuckle.

"Um, yeah," he said. He laughed along with the girls.

"What -

"How -

Two girls spoke at once. Natalie prevailed.

"What's it like having one that big?" she asked Kenny.

Again he started to blush. He felt overpowered by the girls.

"I don't know," he said with a laugh.

"You don't know? You live with it every day, you have to know!" she scoffed.

"Are the other boys jealous?" Mo asked, now joining the group on the beach.

"Uh, no, they think it's kind of funny," he said.

The girls just smiled. Natalie eventually sighed, getting bored.

"Why don't you come swim with us?" she said to Kenny. He figured why not. Swimming with four gorgeous girls his age on a perfect summer day, what could be better.

But when he started to walk towards the water, Natalie stopped the boy.

"Why don't you take your bathing suit off?" she asked him.

"Natalie!" Chelsea yelled.

"What? He swam naked yesterday! What, are you getting shy on us Kenneth?" Natalie said.

Kenny, rubbing his shaved head out of nervousness, didn't know what to do. He felt like if he went skinny dipping with the girls...God that would rule, but what if he got caught?

"I mean, it isn't like we haven't seen it already," Mo said, starting to back Natalie.

"Yeah and besides, seen one seen 'em all, right?" Chelsea joked.

"Uh, I don't think many guys have one like Kenny," Mo laughed.

Kenny hesitated to do anything.

"Okay, okay, we'll make you a deal," Natalie said. "Me and Mo will get naked for you, isn't that right Mo?"

She nodded with a mischievous grin.

"Um, guys?" Chelsea said nervously. She didn't think she'd be comfortable with two of her friends getting naked, because then she might be pressured to do so as well.

"Relax Chelsea. Kenny, gimme your trunks," Natalie ordered.

"What about you guys?" he asked.

Natalie let out a disgusted sigh.

"You first," she demanded.

Kenny got ready to drop 'em. The girls now fought for position to get a good look at his monster wang.

"Okay, here goes," he said nervously, then took a deep breath.

He dropped his trunks, and his huge hanging penis was exposed to the girls. It was even tanned from the day before.

"Holy fuckin' shit," Reese said.

"Oh my God, look how big it is, look how far it hangs!" Mo shrieked.

"Mo, for Christ's sake, you saw it yesterday," Natalie said calmly.

"Yeah but it looks bigger up close," Mo argued.

"She is right, it does look even bigger when you're standing right next to him," Chelsea said, looking down at his massive peter.

Natalie snuck a look down at it and shook her head with a big smile.

"Alright now gimme your trunks so I can trust you," she said to Kenny. He reluctantly did so. Now he was totally under their command.

"Okay, now get in the water," Natalie commanded. Like a little lapdog, he did as told. As he walked by Chelsea, she saw his penis begin to swing a bit with each step.

She suddenly remembered the amusing way in which Reese described the black porn star doing the same thing.

"Grandfather clock," Chelsea said to Reese with a laugh. She didn't get what she meant at first, and then it clicked. She laughed at the reference.

"I know right," she said. "Ding dong. Woosh, woosh," she said, swinging her arm back and forth between her legs, imitating Kenny's massive appendage.

Kenny was now fully in the water, up to his neck. He paddled around a bit.

"Alright now turn around and close your eyes, you know how us girls are. We're kind of shy at first, let me and Mo take our bikinis off and then get in the water," Natalie said.

Kenny began to get very aroused, so much so he began to get an erection under the water. He thought of seeing Natalie's huge tits, and Mo's were even bigger.

"You know what guys," Chelsea said. "It's only fair that me and Reese get naked too, right?"

She winked at Reese, with Kenny of course not catching that wink.

"Yeah, yeah, it's only fair," Reese said. "Kenny can even judge our bodies, see which one of us has the greatest set of tits. You'd like that right Kenny?"

"Uh, yes mam," he answered. He now even spoke to the girls as if they were his superiors.

"Okay, here we go," Natalie said. "Kenny, close your eyes and turn around."

He did so, and after about 20 seconds, he realized he heard only silence. And then he heard a distant chuckle. He opened his eyes to see, off in the distance, the girls running back to their cabin.

"Oh shit!" he said, and reluctantly got out of the water. He had to get his bathing suit back - his camp was a mile hike through the woods.

He began to run down the beach and towards the trail where the girls were headed. Trouble was, he was running with an erection, and it wasn't cooperating with his running.

The faster he ran, the harder it was to control his penis' violent contortions, and it gyrated up and down, from side to side, and all around in comical fashion.

He now caught up to the girls, and a couple of them turned around to witness his animated penis.

They laughed out loud while trying to keep running.

"Guys, this isn't funny," Kenny said. "I could get in serious trouble."

The girls turned a deaf ear to him. They only kept running to the cabin, and as soon as Mo, the last girl, got inside, they slammed the door before Kenny could get in.

He banged on the door to no avail. "Come on guys, let me in, this isn't funny," he said.

But indeed it was funny, and the girls collapsed on the floor, all laughing hysterically and out of breath.

"Did (gasp), did you see (laugh), did you see it flopping around when he was running?" Mo went on.

"That was some major dick flopping," Chelsea commented.

"Oh, oh my God," Natalie said, still catching her breath. "Me and Mo had been planning that since yesterday. I knew he would fall for it. Oh and it was so, so worth it."

Still, more bangs on the door, and the girls totally ignored them.

"He was running soooo fast," Reese said in between gasps and laughter. "I never saw a guy run so fast."

"I don't know how he caught up to us," Chelsea said.

"Especially with his dork flopping every which way," Mo added.

Now the knocks on the door got more persistent, and only when the girls realized they themselves could get into trouble did they finally let their victim in.

"Very funny guys, Jesus Christ," Kenny said as he entered. He cupped his large penis with his hands.

Of course, this left his rear exposed.

"Oooo cute butt," Reese said, and then she gave him a hard smack on the ass.

He walked to the center of the room as the girls relaxed on the sofa and chairs. Natalie sat nice and calm on the chair closest to Kenny, her gorgeous legs crossed, bouncing one of them in a seductive fashion.

"That was a mean trick," he said.

"Very mean," Natalie agreed.

Kenny was still recovering from his run through the woods. The girls were already reminiscing about it.

"Guess now we know how hard it is for a guy to run with a boner," Reese remarked.

"Why is he covering his wiener?" Chelsea asked. "For Christ's sake buddy, we've all gotten a good look at it by now."

"Yeah let the ol' boy swing free," Reese laughed.

Kenny did so, much to the delight of the four females.

"You didn't really think you were gonna get to see us naked did you silly boy?" Natalie asked arrogantly. Kenny didn't answer, which implied he did indeed expect for them to get nude at the lake.

"God, guys are so stupid," Reese scoffed, echoing something Natalie said at the lake.

Chelsea plopped herself down on the sofa, crossing one leg over the other and shamelessly gawking at Kenny's huge appendage.

"My oh my look at that," she said. All four of the girls now gathered in a semi-circle around young Kenny. His penis was the focus of their attention. When he would look at each of them, rarely would he be able to make contact with them, unless his eyes were located on his penis.

Rarely, if ever, did the girls even get to see a penis on television, and almost none of them had seen one in real life, so viewing a fully exposed young male like this caused them to be giddy, the room filled with girlish snickers. He was naked and they weren't. And they loved that. And the fact that Kenny had such a whopper made it all the more amusing for them.

"I never knew a guy could have one that big," Mo remarked. It was like they were talking amongst each other, not even really including Kenny in the conversation.

Until Reese felt the need to.

"So what instrument do you play Kenneth?" she asked him.

Before he could even answer, Natalie had to be accounted for.

"Why is your dick so big?" she asked.

Her friends just shook their heads, as if to say "that's just our Natalie."

Kenny thought it was a rhetorical question. Natalie demanded an answer though.

"Well, why is it? Did you do something to make it like that?" she persisted.

"Uh, no," he stammered shyly. "Just the way God made me," he said jokingly.

He was starting to loosen up a bit around the girls.

"Just the way God made you (laugh)," Reese replied. "God gives us all different gifts I guess."

Kenny still stood there obediently. His penis hung down between his legs like a fat sausage, the head of it drooping way down low beneath his balls. He was sort of antsy, yet the girls were nice and relaxed.

They were simply having a good old time, yet Natalie wanted to pick up the pace a bit.

"Kenneth darling, you're boring us. Why don't you swing your hips back and forth, shake your ding-a-ling for us," she suggested.