Summer Camp Chronicles Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny was sort of nervous at first, still not comfortable with being the center of attention. He felt like he had an audience, and had to perform for it. But his penis pretty much did all the work.

He simply swung his hips as Natalie told him to do, and his large sausage smacked heartily against his upper thighs, flopping back and forth with amusing results.

"I love it, I love it," Reese laughed. "I could watch this all day."

Kenny picked up the tempo, swinging his hips more violently, and as a result, his penis smacked his thighs harder and harder, almost as if he was clapping for the girls. He could also feel that these gyrations were beginning to give him an erection. It was indeed longer and thicker than it was a few moments ago - not yet at its full potential - but it had grown more substantial.

Kenny stopped his dizzying display for a moment, and his penis hung down even lower between his legs.

"Don't stop!" Natalie yelled. "Go up and down now with it."

Again he listened to the hot brunette's demands, and Kenny got down into a squat position, then launched himself up, and as a result his penis flung up and smacked his belly. He repeated the motion over and over again, enjoying the laughter and the smiles he was getting from the four hot girls.

"Oh my God it's hitting his stomach," Mo shrieked.

Natalie now wanted his dancing penis to move in all sorts of motions, and she barked out orders at him like a drill sargent.

"Side to side...now up and down...side to side again...in a circle," she went on.

Natalie's last request was the trickiest, but Kenny pulled it off. It's something he had actually practiced in front of the mirror on several occasions.

He gyrated his hips so he could swing his penis around in a circular motion, getting it around a good 10 or 11 times until he lost his rhythm.

"Oh my god, oh my God, do it again," Natalie shrieked.

Kenny obliged, showing his special talent. It was quite masterful the way he swung around his hefty tool, gyrating his hips in order to do so. The girls also gawked at his flexing buttocks.

But his penis stole most of the attention.

"It looked like a fucking helicopter propeller," Natalie screamed as she clutched her stomach from laughing so hard.

"I know right, I was afraid you might fly away," Reese said with a hearty laugh.

The girls demanded more penis-flopping exercises, and not wanting to disappoint, Kenny picked up his penis with his right hand and swung it around more assuredly, almost like he was swinging a lasso. He walked towards the girls to give them a closer look.

Natalie's eyes lit up as she watched the pulsating appendage in front of her. She wanted to reach out and grab it, maybe even suck it. She couldn't believe she was having these thoughts.

Kenny was a cute guy, a very shy guy who Natalie felt she could seduce to do anything. He had a nice body, not as muscular as some of the guys he was swimming with a day before, but nice. One part of his body stood out more than the others though, and Natalie loved looking at it.

Other than Reese, who finally let the girls in on what had been going on at her home front with her step dad, none of the girls had had much experience with the male anatomy. This was almost surreal for them.

Kenny was sort of their own private male stripper, who they could order to do anything.

Natalie started blasting the radio, then got up and started dancing with Kenny.

The two started moving together in rhythm with the music, urged on by the shouting and cheering of the girls.

Kenny tried to dance up close on Natalie, but she gently pushed him back, wanting to watch his bouncing member. She danced and snapped her fingers in beat with the music, as his penis shook and swung for her.

Pretty soon all the girls got up and joined in, gathering in a circle around Kenny as they tried to keep up with the music. The young man's huge penis remained the focus, and with all the attention he was getting from the girls it was nearing full erection.

He soon had eight eyes watching his penis' violent contortions, as if he was just a young man attached to a giant member, and not the other way around.

The more they cheered, the bigger it got. It was as if their stares were manipulating his cock, urging it on and caressing it, without the girls even making contact with it.

They hooted and hollered and soon his penis felt as big around as a huge swinging club, and much to the young ladies' amusement Kenny walked over to Natalie and smacked her sexy ass with his penis.

When she didn't object, all of the girls wanted a smack on the behind, and he obliged them. The only problem was, Kenny was in desperate need of...release.

All of the attention, all of the girls' taunting and teasing, their sexy legs, their big bouncing breasts...Kenny had to let go.

He could feel it coming, and had no other choice. He suddenly stopped dancing, and without warning began to shoot off.

A huge squirt of come, an unbroken rope that looked to extend a foot or so, shot from his enormous dork, inadvertantly drenching the inner thigh of young Natalie, who stood there shellshocked for several seconds.

The girls shrieked with both shock and delight, at first not believing what just took place.

"Oh my God he's shooting off!" Reese bellowed.

And he was just getting started, as Kenny decided to not hold back his load, but instead push it out with all his might.

He thrusted his penis up and down, perfectly firing off several generous squirts of man juice, not as large as the first gush, but impressive in their distance.

His penis appeared like an erupting geyser, throbbing and releasing in perfect unison with his powerful thrusts. He didn't even have to put his hands on his cock, and to show off a bit he put his hands behind his back in fact, making it like he was pulling off some sort of magic trick.

He was jerking off without any hands.

"Oh my God - look at all that come!" Chelsea yelled.

"Uh - look at this!" Natalie said, pointing to her sexy thigh, strings of come running down its smooth, tan texture.

Kenny kept thrusting well beyond when his penis had stopped spitting out its plentiful seed, wanting to get out every last squirt to entertain the young goddesses.

"I guess dancing gets you really excited," Reese joked.

"That was fuckin' incredible," Chelsea added.

Kenny's penis now returned to its soft state, although it was still monstrous, like a thick tube of man flesh hanging between his muscular thighs.

When the song ended the girls were out of breath but not out of ideas.

"We HAVE to measure his cock," Chelsea said.

"Yeah, yeah, this I gotta see," Mo agreed.

Kenny could have easily told them how big it was, but the idea of them taking matters into their own hands - quite literally - excited him a great deal.

Natalie was all for it, but suddenly realized something.

"Guys we don't have a ruler you dummies," she said, wiping the come from her gorgeous thigh with a tissue. "At least I didn't bring one, I know that."

Chelsea, Reese and Mo all looked at each other, with Kenny sneaking glances at Mo's enormous breasts, pressing hard against her bikini top. He could clearly make out the nipples.

"I'll go to the store and buy one," Chelsea said as she rose from the sofa. Natalie just laughed.

"Driving all the way to the store just so we can measure his big peter - classic," she said, shaking her head.

"Hey - inquiring minds want to know," Reese argued.

She had a point, as Kenny's endowment by far was the most fascinating thing any of the girls had seen this summer. Chelsea left for the store while the rest of the girls stayed behind with their entertaining guest.

The young ladies thought of turning on the television to pass the time, but then realized they had all the entertainment they needed right in front of them.

"Kenny, dear, what's it like having such a big one?" Reese pondered aloud. The girls chuckled at her mock seriousness. "Doesn't it like, get in the way sometimes?"

Kenny gave her a sincere answer.

"It's um...I have to do a lot of readjusting," he said.

"Readjusting? Like moving it around in your pants?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah...I usually wear it off to the side, to the right because I'm right-handed I guess," he went on.

The girls chuckled.

"Does it slither around in your pants like a snake?" Mo asked. Kenny just went along with the joke.

He was getting more comfortable being naked for the girls, even liking it now, but his shyness prohibited him from making conversation.

The girls were getting restless.

"Kenny, go get us some drinks. There's a pitcher of iced tea in the fridge - make yourself useful," Reese ordered with a grin.

The fun was just starting.

TO BE CONTINUED...

You can also read more about Kenny's adventures in Summer Camp Lessons, The Beginning, and Summer Camp Lessons, Part One