All Comments on 'Summer Camp Lessons Pt. 01'

by Diana Retnuhvek

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsabout 17 years ago
Can't wait for chapter six!

So glad to see Chrissy return...don't make us wait long for her friends' new adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

great story. i like the measuring. hope he gets to lick the ladies toes and maybe suck his own dick.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Quite explosive and with only 50% amunition

I can't remember a cleaner "dirty" story as this one. While the descriptions of the female anatomy could pass the PG- 13 category, the anatomy of the male organ is described from the female perspective in such passion, it's indeed quite a rarity. What I like much less, is the fact that it's an effort not too successul in this case, to combine two sub genres. The exhibitionism part was fun and erotic. The Fem-Dom on the other hand seemed forced and came of and on. Moreover, it just did not seem realistic (sorry for that) that all the females our stud happened to be surrounded by: coeds, teachers, family, and friends of teachers alike were ALL - wonder of all wonders: FEM- DOMs!...COME ON. It just hurt the otherwise fantastic fluidity of the story and sense of 'it could have happened in any camp'. But the erotic descriptions (although somewhat repetitive towards the end) were quite outstanding. Despite the draw backs, I can't give it less than the top rating. Could you consider a story which involves erotic encounters equally involving both genders? I can't imagine how explosive would these stories be if that's how far you go with 50% of the human sexual prowess (seen from my perspective of course)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good story

This story is just awesome. It is probably among the top 5 of all I have ever read.

boycuntboycuntabout 16 years ago
Awesome, awesome, awesome ... Huge dick!

The huge dick surrounded by horny women - awesome!

HornyItalianHornyItalianover 4 years ago

Excellent story... The best one I have read yet by far! How do I find chapter 6???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

I enjoyed the story although my personal preference would have had the young man embarrassed to have the attention and not so much the aggressor. But still a fun read. ALSO you don’t seem to know what boxers are as there is no such a thing as “bikini boxers” perhaps you should “due” some research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculously Unrealistic

Why is it that every CFNM author has to have the guy blatantly displaying a totally unrealistic penis size. Less than 1in1000 men have a penis 9 inches. A guy with an 11 inch cock (over twice average size) is a freak of nature. Kenny’s blatant display and mature women acting stupid is a turn off for me.

Wish an author would write a good CFNM story about a shy guy with a cock only a couple inches larger than average growing more confident as they intimately explore CFNM adventures. Maybe an older shy married guy whose wife draws him out of his shell to proudly show him off respectfully. Haven’t found a story like that yet!

No desire to read the next chapter sure to be about stupid mature women making asses out of themselves playing with an immature boy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you !

I love your stories and have since you first started creating them. The power embalance the women have over the guys in CFNM situations is my favorite part. Thank you for taking the time to share your stories with us!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8926 days ago

If you're a woman, why do you not know bra sizes? You seem convinced that a C-cup is absolutely enormous when it's actually medium/average sized. Since my girlfriend is a D-cup, does she not have the ability to exist in your settings since C-cup is as big as any of the women get?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous