All Comments on 'Summer Camping Trip'

by mind_sex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

AWESOMEEEE!!!!

More!

Mooooooore!

cumfilledcumfilledabout 13 years ago
If only...

Reading stories like this make me look back and wonder 'what if' I had been just a bit more daring when younger... a great read, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Triple penetration

That is one fucking great story. Would love to read what happened the next day. And would love to read what happened when she invited the three studs to triple penetrate her. Make that the order of the day tomorrow. They could double fuck her ass and cunt, and maybe give a free show to another passing boat. But if she's taking three cocks in her ass and cunt, maybe they could find a fourth guy to face fuck her at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Proof reader

If this story had been proof read before posting, it could have been outstanding. It's a bit all over the place as it is now, not bad, just disruptive enough to be very noticeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Soooo good

I loved this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome trip...

I wish I would I could be invited to a trip as so. I would have been on cloud nine and then some . I would've started planning for the next camping trip but what I had a big orgy with all the women plus her daughter . Hell of a good story I given six dollars out of five. ******

IJS0904IJS0904about 3 years ago

I can honestly say that 'water sports' was a new and original approach. The poor kid gets his shoulder dislocated and is just dropped off on shore? Well done and I think this story needs at least one more chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous