Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's hand moved and he quietly finished unbuttoning Jackie's dress. He gently opened it for me to see. I'm sure Jackie never noticed. As Sue began to rise to her climax Jackie's eyes opened wide, her finger continued to move over Sue's wet button as my fingers continued to move inside her.

Sue's moans grew louder as Mike drew Jackie's dress aside and slowly slid his hand down between her legs. Jackie glanced quickly back at him as his finger found her but then went back to watching her sister climax. Sue began to thrash around as Dave and I took her once again towards her climax. I saw Jackie almost unconsciously open her legs slightly to give Mike better access as she watched Sue begin to come. Jackie spread her legs as Mike began to work his fingers slowly inside her and her breath began to rasp in the back of her throat.

Sue arched her back. Jackie looked down at Mikes hand between her legs and then up at me. She sat back as Mikes fingers moved deeper inside her, her head resting back on his shoulder. Sue screamed her release as Jackie watched her through half closed eyes. Sue lay quiet as Mike moved his fingers inside Jackie, with her eyes closed she quietly climaxed, clasping Mike's hand between her thighs.

All was quiet for a while. Slowly the sounds of the day filtered back, the quiet lapping of the water by our feet, the buzz of insects. Sue lay with eyes still closed, my fingers moving slowly and wetly inside her and Dave still fondling her breast. She was between climaxes but I could tell she was happy to be led by our fingers.

Jackie lay back contentedly against Mike's chest, her dress unbuttoned and Mikes hand slowly moving between her legs. Roy was sitting to one side admiring the parts of her body he could see. Sue moaned and moved slightly as Dave and I continued our ministrations. At the sound Jackie slowly opened her eyes and looked down at the prostrate form of her sister. For a moment she watched my fingers moving in and out between Sue's open legs and then to Dave who was slowly pulling on Sue's erect nipples. She looked at the marks left by our fingers standing out clearly on Sue's skin.

As if making up her mind she slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position. She looked at Mikes hand still between her legs and shrugged her dress from off her shoulders and let it fall on the grass behind her. Roy leaned forward and took the dress, straightened it and laid it aside, out of the way. Jackie leaned forward and arched her back toward Mike; he removed his fingers from inside her and unhooked her bra which fell forward releasing her breasts. Jackie let it fall to floor. She sat there naked for a minute as if collecting her thoughts and then looked up at us. She slowly lay back onto her elbows, laying parallel with Sue and then she lay back flat on the ground and put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes. "OK boys" she said "now it's my turn".

Roy moved down the length of her body and opened her legs with his hands while Roy lay down alongside her and reached for her breasts. I heard her sigh as both sets of hands found their mark. Sue began to move as our fingers again began to have their own profound effect upon her and I felt her body begin to tense as the she once again began her ascent towards another climax. Sue lay with her arms outstretched in her usual cruciform position, her fingers beginning to grip the grass as her passion rose. As I heard Jackie gasp at the first feel of Mike and Roy's intrusive fingers, I saw Jackie reach across and her fingers blindly search for and find, Sue's. In that moment the two sisters grasped hands, their fingers intertwined, holding each other, feeling the others tensions and passions as they both sought their own paths to their climax.

The afternoon became a sexual feast as we crawled all over the two naked women; comparisons were made and noted as the girls were led from climax to climax, vaginas and public hair was compared, nipples measured and breasts weighed. The similarities were obvious as the sisters shared the same frame from the same gene pool; their bodies and general shape were identical but the differences were more subtle and intriguing; the darker shade of hair giving Jackie's pubic area a more pronounced look and her nipples and skin had a slightly darker shade than Sue's. Jackie had a slight sprinkling of freckles across her chest but when our fingers were inside them the differences were minimal; with our eyes closed we would have had a hard time telling the difference; Jackie's clitoris was perhaps a bit larger than Sue's and her nipples perhaps a little longer but they both came in very similar ways and they felt almost the same under your hands.

We continued to swap partners throughout the afternoon, the girls continuing to hold hands as different guys knelt between their legs and kept them coming. Eventually Jackie closed her legs and said "Enough! For God's sake give me a breather. I won't be able to walk tomorrow." Roy and Mike sat back as she struggled up to a sitting position. Jackie shrugged off the hands that had been touching her and leaned over and with her free hand brushed the matted hair from Sue's face. "How are you doing sis?" she asked surprisingly tenderly.

Sue turned her head and looked at her sister, "Doing fine" she answered "and you?" Jackie nodded and Sue closed her eyes as Dave moved his fingers inside her, "Just one more come" Sue whispered and lay back as Dave's fingers delved deep.

Jackie grasped Sue's hand between both her own "Atta girl Sis" she said proudly "show them what you're made of."

Sue giggled even as she began to reach for her climax "Oh I have done, they've all seen what I'm made of" she said and the two girls laughed, their heads together, until Sue's laugh turned in a cry and she arched over into her climax.

..............................................................

The girls dressed slowly as once again the boys sat around and watched, smoking and talking and making comments about what had just happened. Suddenly Dave knelt and pulling me to my knees beside him he said "What about us?" Everything stopped and we all looked at him. Slowly he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. Quietly he pushed his jeans and pants down to his knees and straightened up. "What about us?" He asked again "We want to come. Are you girls going to oblige?" Roy and Mike looked at Dave and then back to the girls who had sat stock still while Dave dropped his trousers. In view of the scrutiny he was getting Dave suddenly beganto lose confidence, his smile slowly faded and his penis wilted from half hard to completely flaccid.

Suddenly Jackie laughed and jumped up to her knees. "Oh boy! Four dicks to go at! Come on boys!" she urged the rest of us "Drop your pants and give us a show!" Still on her knees she moved over to stand in front of Dave "You never were backwards in coming forwards were you, hu?" Dave smiled and looked relived, as she reached out and took his penis in her hand. His sudden shyness visibly disappearing as his penis began to grow in her hand. She expertly began to stroke him. Roy and Mike could not believe their luck at this sudden and totally unexpected turn of events and quickly dropped their trousers and knelt there, expectantly erect, while they waited their turn for Jackie's attention.

As I slowly unzipped my jeans and began to push them down off my hips I heard Dave say appreciatively to Jackie "You are no stranger to this are you? You've done it before." Jackie laughed and carried on with her action. She looked along the line of waiting dicks that was forming for her attention.

"Once or twice before" she giggled.

Sue came and kneeled alongside her sister and watched as Jackie slowed her stroke to prolong Dave's pleasure. "Where did you learn to do that?" she asked. "Bloody hell I've only just done it for the first time today."

Jackie laughed again "There's a lot we haven't told each other big sis" she said a she deftly brought Dave to his climax. "We really do need to catch up don't we? Who's next?" she said as Mike shuffled Dave out of the way. "I somehow thought it would be you" she smiled as she took him in her hand, Mike gasped as she wrapped her hand, still wet with Dave's semen, around his erect penis. Jackie looked at him, "No one's ever done this to you before have they?" she asked.

Mike shook his head. "Lay down" she said "Let's make it a bit more memorable". Mike sat down and rolled onto his back. Never letting go of his penis Jackie sat astride his legs and began to wank him with long, slow stokes. Roy quickly lay beside him, his penis pointing skywards "Me next" he said eagerly. Jackie looked at Sue, "Are you going to join in at any point? There's another two to do after this one."

Sue turned and smiled at me "Are you ready?" She asked quietly and then looked down at my dick standing out proudly from underneath the bottom of my T-shirt and giggled, "Silly question. Lay down" she said and indicated the floor alongside her. Jackie looked up from stroking Mike and smiled "she obviously wants you to enjoy it" she said "what a surprise she chose you first". Mike shuddered to his climax and Jackie sat back with a pleased grin on her face.

She held up her wet hand and indicated to Roy, "Are you next? The doctor is now free." Roy pulled up his shirt and his dick stood proud in the sunlight. Jackie laughed and said "Next!" as she swung her leg astride and him and settled herself and grabbed his penis. Sue knelt quietly next to me and pushed back my T-shirt to expose my penis and give herself some freedom of movement. She took my penis in her hand and almost shyly began to work him with long, slow strokes.

Jackie smiled at her sister, "Have you blown him yet?" she asked. All heads turned towards her.

Sue looked startled, "What?"

"Obviously not" said Jackie and went back in a workman like manner to tossing off Roy who was beginning to look a little worried that Jackie might demonstrate a blowjob, a hitherto only vaguely grasped concept, on him. Sue turned back to me and very gently continued her long, slow strokes.

I looked up at her, "I'm not going to last long" I said quietly.

"Good" she smiled almost coyly "I want you to come for me". I reached out to touch her breast but she took my hand and gently pushed it away "This is my treat" she said quietly.

As I reached my inevitable climax I heard Roy gasp and Jackie's satisfied "There we go, any more or are we all done?"

12