Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her need for sex, to be touched and made to cum, was real and pressing, almost no matter what the situation, no matter who was watching. With an increasing sense of shame she knew that when they opened her up and put their fingers inside her she would forget everything, she would open her legs as wide as she could get them and to hell with Frank, he could see what he wanted.

Taking hold of her knee John lifted it over his own and Andy followed suit with her other knee, spreading her legs wide and keeping them open. "Fuck me," Frank whispered as he stared into her wide open sex.

Sue felt she could die of shame, she could feel her already moist lips opening as they put their hands on her thighs, pulling slightly, opening her legs wider still, "Fucking lovely'" Andy said reverently, watching Sue's moist sex opening like a flower before their eyes. Reaching forward he also brushed his fingers through her pubic hair, fluffing it up so it caught the light. Sue shivered at the touch of his fingers, ashamed at how sensitive she already was. Andy traced the outline of her pubic hair, across the top, down the side in the valley at the junction of her thighs, his finger eventually running down the valley, flowing downwards, brushing the side of her sex. She tried to keep from moving, from showing any sign as his finger moved up the outside of her sex, lightly brushing against her lips.

"You seem to like being watched,'" Andy said, his finger reaching the top of her sex. "You are very wet," he said and held his finger up before her eyes, "look," he said and she opened her eyes. Her moisture could be clearly seen, coating the pad of his finger. She could not take her eyes away, she knew he was right, she loved it and her embarrassment was only matched by her anticipation of their fingers inside her. Andy smiled and his hand disappeared from sight, moving back to her sex, gently inserting itself between her open lips, moving from top to bottom, softly opening her up. She watched the concentration in his face, his fingers lightly feeling between her lips. Shuddering at his touch she knew where his fingers were going, what he was looking for. "Ah!" he said quietly as his fingers finally parted her lips near the top of her sex, "here we are," he said and his finger grazed the very tip of her clitoris. Sue groaned and her hips jumped at his touch.

"What the fuck?" Frank blurted out, startled by Sue's involuntary movement.

Andy laughed and looked at John who smiled back, confident, knowing that Sue would not resist any more, that her protests were over, she was open and ready for them, willing and responsive, theirs until they had finished with her, "You always were a fanny man weren't you?" John said causally to Andy, as though Sue was some kind of experiment spread out before them just for their pleasure, to be discussed and compared.

Taking hold of her breast he softly moulded it under his palm, "I'm a breast man myself," he said, "as you know. Good job I suppose really otherwise there might have been problems on occasions such as this when we have to share don't you think?" Andy nodded, not really listening, he was busy. He spread her lips apart with his fingers, opening her inside to their gaze. He watched her face intently as he did it and despite herself, despite her desperate embarrassment she could feel herself responding to their casual, almost callous, treatment of her body; Sue could feel her juices beginning to flow.

"Always a fanny man, always will be," Andy responded casually. Softly folding her lips back to reveal the deeper pink within. She groaned involuntarily as he smoothed his fingers from the bottom of her sex to the top, picking up her juices and spreading them over her lips before running his finger further down between her wide open legs and on to the small puckered bud of her anus. Sue's eyes opened wide at the sudden intense sensitivity this unexpected touch created. Andy looked at her quizzically and then smiled. His finger returned to trace a line around the small virginal opening again and Sue stirred as if to try to move away from his curious digit. Andy looked up into her face, she blinked and swallowed and he smiled. His finger traced a line up between her legs and dipped briefly into her sex. She closed her eyes and groaned slightly, trying to absorb his finger inside her. But he only lingered for a moment, gathering her juices again before suddenly reappearing at the small, tightly closed, entrance to her anus.

Her eyes opened wide as his finger slowly began to work its way around this new opening, lubricating, increasing in pressure, burrowing softly like a small animal. She looked into his face as his finger stretched her slowly wider, moving deeper with each slow turn. "Not just fanny," Andy said, looking into her eyes and smiling, "I'm interested in all a woman's opportunities," he said, his finger finally sliding into her up to his first joint. Impaled, Sue tried to open her legs even wider, the sensation unbelievably strange, forbidden, unexpected, but at the same time incredibly erotic. He held his finger there, feeling her muscles tight around it; gripping it hard as if not sure if she wanted it to go deeper or to withdraw. Slowly he slid his finger in up to his second joint and Sue groaned and closed her eyes, realising that she could nothing to stop him, slowly giving herself up to the feeling. She didn't even realise when he released her hand and leaned forward, opening the lips of her sex with his fingers while keeping his other hand, finger deep, inside her anus. He found her clitoris and spreading her lips wide he watched as it stood proud, fiercely erect, between his fingers.

She groaned as Andy open her sex again, she could feel her clitoris standing clear, engorged and moist, She knew he was exposing her even further, if that were possible, to Franks goggle eyed stare. They were laying her bare, piece by piece, act by act. His fingers pressed lightly down on either side and she could swear that she could feel the little hood of skin that protected her clitoris roll back, leaving her naked and erect. The finger of his other hand twitched softly, buried deep inside her anus; a totally new, uncomfortable, strangely exciting feeling. No one had ever done this to her before, touched her like this, touched her there.

Her legs strained apart as his buried finger moved deep inside her, she could not decide if she wanted it there or wanted it out of her, the sensations too confusing. Her hips rose up off the seat as the fingers at her sex touched her clitoris, A quick gentle touch that exploded inside her sex. She cried out and tried to move away but she was held down, held open, powerless to stop them. Her legs trembled as her muscles clenched around his invading finger, trying to force it out. She heard him laugh, "Nice and tight," he said and he moved his finger experimentally, "no doubt about her virginity, not at this end anyway."

She felt him change his position with his other hand, still holding her clitoris exposed and vulnerable and she knew he would stroke her again soon, touch her clitoris until she came and she began to whimper in anticipation and fear; fear that they would make her come, make her forget who she was; and she was afraid that if they made her come enough they would eventually strip away the last layer of her defences, just as they had stripped away her clothes, leaving her absolutely and totally naked, her basic needs and desires laid open, like the lips of her sex, for all to see, She was laid there with her legs held wide open, her sex wide open, naked and vulnerable, she knew that she could not resist the pressure of their fingers, eventually she would crack.

Andy knew it too; his fingers moved knowingly over her sex, pressing lightly on either side of her clitoris, making sure that it stood proud and exposed and ready for his touch. Unbidden her hips rose up to meet it, her legs straining wide, pushed wider by the finger buried deep in her rear. He now moved his finger inside her, pulling slightly out and then pushing back in again, her muscles gripping it tightly, the sensation in her anus weird and exciting. At the same time his thumb brushed lightly across the sensitive tip of her small hard clitoris.

She jumped and cried out, her free hand pushing at the centre of his back, whether to urge his fingers deeper or not she had no idea. His fingers moved deeper, opening her up, searching for the sensitive, secret, areas inside her. His thumb found her clitoris again and she yelled out, all senses confused and heightened by the sudden and devastating whirl of sensation. Her hips began to dance under his fingers, her fingers vainly tried to wrap themselves in the material of his shirt, her nails digging into his back.

She began to rise rapidly towards her climax. John held her down, his hand on her breast as she rode higher towards her inevitable peak. Her head began to thrash and she cried out. The boys still held her legs open although every muscle strained in her to get them even wider, to keep his fingers inside her; and then she climaxed, a deep throated roar that began in toes and crashed up through her body. She bucked and scratched as each wave took her higher. Andy rode her like a cowboy, his fingers deep inside her, his thumb heavily stroking across her clitoris; and then he pushed his finger deep into her anus, a slow steady thrust that took him all the way to his knuckle. Sue yelled and tried to close her legs but they were held open, hooked over the boys knees and held in place. She screamed, all sense of place and time forgot. She physically rose to her climax, her hips high off the seat and her body twisting to the sensations between her legs.

She shuddered as the first wave passed her by, burning out time and place; but the fingers did not pause and soon she was lifting again. As she crashed over into her second orgasm Andy slowly withdrew his finger from her arse before pushing it home again, lubricated by the juices flowing down between her legs. She screamed again, his fingers still deep inside her vagina. He repeated the manoeuvre, again and again, each thrust bringing a fresh wave to her climax; until at last she calmed, her orgasms slowing, lessening in intensity and she lay, spread-eagled and spent, his fingers barely moving, still deep inside her.

Andy looked up, Frank was staring open mouthed, his face ashen, a slight sweat on his brow, he looked panicked, "Fuck" he whispered, awestruck.

"Are you Ok?" Andy asked and Frank nodded, not trusting himself to speak. Andy withdrew his fingers from inside Sue and wiped them on her thighs. "That was a wild one wasn't it?" he said to no-one in particular. Sue lay as if dead, almost totally naked, her long shapely legs wide open, her body on display, past caring if anyone could see her now.

Andy looked at John who was shaking his head slowly, a rye, bemused smile on his face. He had let go of her breast and was now just stroking her lightly, running his hand over her skin, feeling her perspiration and the smoothness of her. "I have to admit she's a really beauty," he said as though discussing an animal rather than a young woman, watching his hand smooth over her, "never seen one go like that. Went off like a rocket," he paused for moment and then nodded his assent. "You know, I'd be happy to marry this one," he said with feeling.

Andy nodded, "I know what you mean; smart, spirited, beautiful and wild sex. Shame her Dad doesn't own a pub." John laughed and shook his head again.

Frank had leaned further and further forward until he was now hanging over the back of his seat, his head almost directly above Sue's wide open legs. "Never touched a woman, have you?" John asked and Frank blinked uncertainly and shook his head. "Well, go on then," Frank urged kindly, "she's not going to bite you."

Sue stirred, "No," she protested weakly, looking at Frank. Frank looked back at her, his eyes twitching nervously in the light of her stare; his hand moved forward hovering uncertainly in midair. "Frank, I said no!" Sue snapped at him trying to close her legs but the boys just laughed and held her open.

"You'll never get another chance like this," John said to him, placing his hand back on Sue's breast, partly to feel her and partly to show Frank how amenable she could be and to show Frank his mastery of her body. Sue watched as Frank's trembling hand made the fearful journey towards her knee.

"Frank, don't!" Sue said with growing despair and Frank hesitated, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed.

"Only chance you'll get," John reminded him, "be a man."

"Frank!" Sue said louder, trying to sit up but Andy quietly and firmly held her in place. Frank hesitated, his indecision plain. He looked from John to Sue and back before his uneasy glance rested between her open legs again. "Frank!" Sue said sharply but his hand settled on her leg just above her knee and she knew she had lost him. As his fingertips circled for the first time on the soft, smooth skin of a young woman's thigh his whole hand shook. He looked at his fingers and then up at Sue, connecting the two in his head. With his eyes fixed on Sue's he slowly he placed his whole hand, palm down on her thigh. She shivered, she could almost feel the heat of her skin burning up through his clammy, trembling palm. "Now Frank..." she said warily. His fingers jerked as he spread his hand out, the smoothness and the warmth of her skin, the forbidden pleasure of touching her, slowly registering behind his eyes.

He looked at John who smiled and nodded, "Feels good doesn't it?" His eyes went back to Sue and then down to her sex glistening wetly between her legs. He swallowed audibly and his fingers twitched. "It's your only chance," John repeated quietly. Frank briefly glanced at him before returning his gaze to the prize between her open legs.

"Go on boy," Andy encouraged and as if in response Franks hand jerked forward, higher up her thigh. "Go on," Andy repeated and Franks hand continued its hesitant journey up Sue's thigh. Andy and John looked at each other smiled while Sue watched the hand approach in horrified fascination, as though it was some grotesque spider creeping slowly along her thigh.

His hand reached the juncture with her hip and he paused, his fingers feeling the soft crease of skin. He laughed quietly, the sound a child makes when amused. His fingers inched forward and felt, for the first time in his life, the coarse softness of a woman's pubic hair. Sue cried out for him to stop. "Frank! Stop this before it's too late! Do you realise what you are doing?" she cried. Frank looked up and carefully avoiding Sue's gaze he smiled childlike at the boys. His fingers moved across her pubis, his eyes following their progress, pausing to take some hair between his finger and his thumb, feeling the texture. "Frank..." Sue pleaded; but there was no stopping him now and his fingers moved across her pubic mound, revelling in the feel of her.

John watched him as he hesitated slightly, frightened to take the final step. "Go on boy," Andy said again, "She's open and waiting for you. Go on, touch her." Frank looked down between her open legs and the desire to know became too strong for him, over riding his fear of discovery and family disgrace and slowly, hesitantly, his finger slid down between her open legs and onto her waiting sex.

Sue stiffened and closed her eyes as Frank cautiously explored her moist lips. Andy leaned back pinning her free arm underneath him and took a breast in his hand, squeezing it to make her nipple push out. Sue glanced briefly at him but she was straining forward, trying to follow the progress of Franks hand between her legs. "It's cold," Frank said suddenly, holding up his finger, showing them the moisture on it.

"'It's cooled," John answered as though talking to a slightly backward child, "you need to warm her up again like we did. Put your finger inside her; get her going."

"No!" Sue said, trying to free her arms pushing against the restraining hands.

"Go on," John instructed, "open her up. You've seen us do it," he said. Frank hesitantly returned his fingers to the outside of her sex. Sue struggled as he slowly pushed his finger between the lips of her sex, watching with amazement as his finger gradually disappeared inside her.

"Take it easy," Andy quietly instructed Sue kneading the soft shape of her breast with his hand. "Everyone has to have a first time; and he is family, you should be pleased to let him have his first feel," he added as John took control of her other breast, his fingers capturing and rolling her nipple.

Frank leaned forward and taking hold of her lips with both hands he opened her up, leaning forward to inspect inside her like a car mechanic, all he needed was a spanner and a torch. Sue cringed at this workmanlike and insensitive handling. He ran his finger experimentally around the inside of her lips, watching in fascination as her soft and sensitive skin yielded to the pressure of his fingers. Sue gasped tried to move away from the rough touch but she was held firmly in place.

The boys just smiled as her discomfort became apparent. "Easy there Tiger," Andy said, "that's sensitive material you are handling there."

"Pure gold," John added quietly, beginning to regret inviting Frank to the party. Frank stopped and sat back, looking them like a child caught with his hand in sweetie bowl.

"Treat her with respect or you're out of here," Andy said.

"And without you're ten bob," John added. "Now," John said, leaning forward and placing his hand between Sue's legs, expertly opening her up with his fingers on either side of her sex, "Put your finger inside her. Gently!" he admonished as Frank lunged forward, eager to be off again. Sue gave a little moan of despair as she felt Franks finger at the entrance to her sex. She shook her head in denial as she felt him press forward, the walls of her vagina opening to accept the intruding and unwelcome digit.

Frank pushed softly until his finger slid slowly knuckle deep inside her. He looked at his hand in amazement; he could not believe that he was finally inside a woman. He looked at Sue and despite the disbelief and revulsion he saw in her face he needed no further urging to explore further and Sue began to squirm as his finger searched her hidden places, mapping out her sex.

As Frank pressed deeper inside her she was horrified to realise that her previous climax and the steady manipulation of her breasts and nipples had sensitised her to the movement of Frank's fingers in her sex. Perhaps that was what the boys had realised would happen, perhaps that was what they had intended. She could feel the first slight flood of moisture between her legs, lubricating Frank's finger, making his movements easier, more pleasurable for her. She was disgusted with herself to find that her head fell back and a small moan escaped her lips as the first warm sensations of pleasure began to wash up from between her open legs.

"She's enjoying it, you must be doing it right," Andy said with relish and Frank looked up, obviously pleased with himself and the praise he was receiving for them. "Use two fingers inside her, you won't hurt her," he instructed and Sue grunted softly as Frank inserted a second finger. He half withdrew them, marvelling at the warm, slick coating they had acquired. He pushed them back in and Sue stiffened and moaned again, "

You haven't hurt her," Andy said as Frank looked up in surprise, "she likes it. Do it again, only slowly this time." Frank withdrew his fingers again until his fingertips were just resting inside the lips of her sex, before pushing them back, all the way inside her. Sue tired to think of something else than what was happening to her, trying desperately to ignore the sensations that were being generated by the hands at her breasts and the fingers inside her.