Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again," Andy instructed, "keep doing it. Long, slow, steady strokes, now Frank. Nothing too hard or fierce, she's extremely delicate down there, you don't want to hurt her do you?" And Frank did as he was told, his fingers moving slowly and steadily in and out between the soft folds of her sex, his fingers turning gently, exploring inside her with every stroke.

"She's getting wetter," Frank offered, watching the moisture beginning to seep out around his fingers.

"You've got her started Lad," John laughed quietly, "Now you need to bring her to the boil."

"No, Please, don't ..." Sue said, her voice trailing off as Franks fingers sank deep inside her again.

"I don't think you mean that do you?" John asked as Andy leaned down and squeezing her breast he ran his tongue around the tip of her nipple. Sue closed her eyes as he suckled her deep into his mouth.

John leaned forward bringing his head closer to Franks. "Shall we bring her off then Frank? Make her cum?" Frank nodded. "Keep on doing what you're doing then," John told him and waited until Frank had resumed his rhythm between her legs. "Now watch carefully," he instructed and reaching forward he parted the lips of her sex, his other hand still working at her breast. Sue moaned. "I'm going to help you make her come," he said as Frank watched wide eyed.

"Now use three fingers inside her," Sue distantly heard him say and she felt him insert another finger inside her, stretching her lips as she opened to accommodate him. She groaned as the sensations radiated out from her sex, she could feel her lips stretching around Frank's fingers. Her breasts were on fire, growing rivers of flame connecting her nipples to her groin. She was beginning to have difficulty concentrating, her body beginning to dissolve under their combined attentions. "That's her clitoris," she dimly heard John say, his voice coming from a distance as though down a tunnel, "You stroke it like this and it'll make her cum.."

The rest was lost as sensation whited out all conscious thought. She bucked like a wild animal as his fingers found her clitoris. She cried out for help as she now willingly impaled herself on Frank's fingers, trying to force them deeper inside her as she rode them towards her climax, spiralling upwards, burning up, as the flames burned brighter. She arched herself in the final rigor of passion, only her shoulders and feet in touch with the car, she offered her body to her tormentors, offered her sex to Frank's fingers, every sinew strained to the limit.

And then she collapsed.

She slowly surfaced to the feeling of Frank's fingers still moving between her open legs; he was running them slowly up between her lips, spreading her juices out over her, matting her pubic hair, coating her skin. She could feel Andy still holding her breast, gently moving the nipple with his fingers; she was still floating on the high of her climax and she found their attentions comforting, almost solicitous. She opened her eyes to find the three men looking down her at her, "Time to get dressed our Kid," Andy said gently, "Terry'll be back in a minute."

Startled Sue pushed herself upright, dislodging the boys' hands. She hurriedly pulled her dress and slip down and looked around the car park, "Where is he?" she asked pulling the now useless slide from her hair and pushing her fingers through it.

"I think he's gone to the shop on the corner," John answered looking for the returning Uncle, "I think I saw him a minute ago."

"Where's my bag?" She asked frantically searching the seat around and behind her. Andy reached down and picked it up from where it had fallen on to the floor. Sue grabbed it and ripped it open, retrieving small mirror. With a groan of despair she began to sort her face and hair out. The boys began to straighten themselves up, tucking shirts into trousers and pulling collars straight.

"Go check it out Frank," John said tapping his shirt pocket containing the ten bob note, "earn your money."

Andy snorted, "I think he should be paying us after what he's just had." Sue looked up at him angrily and went to speak but then thought better of it and carried on tidying herself up.

"What do you want me to do?" Frank asked, immediately returning to his usual indecisive form.

"Go and see where your Dad is," Andy snapped, "and come and tell us when you see him coming back." Frank nodded and jumped out of the car, hesitated for moment as if unsure of his instructions and then walked quickly away and around the corner out of sight.

John sighed and sat back, "Bloody hell, he's turning into a bit of a mummy's boy isn't he?"

"Not much," Andy answered, "a real limp rag."

"But it's alright to let him loose on me?" Sue asked suddenly angry again.

Andy shrugged, "The boys got to learn sometime, thought it might make a man of him."

Sue balled her fist and hit him hard on the shoulder, "Bastard!" Andy held his arm where she had hit him and rolled in his seat pretending to be hurt, Sue burst out laughing and pushed him away as he tried to roil over onto her. In one movement he ran his hand up her leg and onto her sex, Sue yelped in surprise and fumbled under her dress trying to push his hand away, spilling her handbag again and scattering its contents on the floor. "Stop it'" she hissed as his fingers searched between her lips, looking for the entrance to her sex. "Terry'll be here in a minute!"

"Don't think so," John offered quickly reaching under her dress himself and pulling her hands away, leaving Andy free to work his fingers into her. Sue moaned as his fingers slipped inside her, her resolve immediately failing as he opened her again. "I made it up to get rid of young Frank there." John continued pushing her back a little to give Andy room between her legs, "Terry's probably still inside betting on the ponies." Sue groaned again as Andy worked his fingers deeper inside her, she lay further back and opened her legs, she knew by now that resistance with these two was futile and that they would take her regardless.

John held her hands together in front of her while he folded her dress back to her waist with his free hand. Andy moved her legs further apart and worked his fingers deeper inside her, "I'll never get tired of this view you know," he said watching his hand between her wide open legs, his fingers working their way into her sex.

"I don't think I can cum again," Sue said trying and failing to retain her composure a little,

Andy's fingers rotated slowly inside her causing her to cry out. "Are you sure?" Andy asked laughing as he watched her face as he inserted a third finger. She gasped and pressed back against him.

"Possibly, but we can," John said unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers. Sue watched as he quickly pulled up his shirt and pushed his trousers down his thighs. His penis sprang out already fully erect. He rolled towards her until it lay on her lower stomach, just above her pubic mound. He took her unresisting hand and wrapped it around his shaft. "Come on our Kid, it's only fair, how many times have we let you cum? Come on just a quickie off the wrist."

"How many times have you let me cum?" Sue said, adjusting her position as Andy's fingers began to dive her higher, "I don't remember having much say in any of this," she said, he voice trembling as Andy pressed home his advantage, "I've had my legs open since we met." Andy smiled, "And bloody lovely you've looked as well," he said. John's penis felt warm and solid in her hand. She rolled his foreskin back exposing the sensitive head, a small bead of pre-cum shone in the subdued sunlight in the car.

She pulled him forward slightly and lay his penis down flat against her tummy, she gently ran her hand up and down its length. "That feels nice," John said softly. Sue smiled, suddenly and inexplicably feeling very emotional, tears pricking at the back of her eyes,

"It does to me as well," she said, holding him close to her. Sue began to masturbate him, her hand wrapped gently around his shaft, a thumb and finger just under the ridge marking the beginning of the head. John grunted his approval. With his fingers moving inside her, beginning their own slow, steady rhythm Andy watched Sue's hand move up and down John's shaft.

"Me next," he said, unbuckling his belt.

"Bring it here," Sue said almost dreamily, holding out her hand towards Andy. Keeping his fingers inside her Andy pushed his trousers down and moved around so his erect penis was within her reach,

As she wrapped her hand around it Andy smiled, "A dick in each hand," he said, "Is worth a finger in your bush." He laughed at his own joke. "Take over John will you," he said, "I'm in the wrong position for this'" and he withdrew his fingers.

"With pleasure'" John answered and Sue stiffened and groaned as she felt John reverse his hand and insert his thumb deep inside her. Andy now rolled over and leaned closer until both dicks were facing each other, one either side of her stomach She slowly jacked them off in unison as John's thumb began to move inside her.

Andy pulled her dress up higher, out of the way of their dicks, eventually lifting it and her slip higher until it was above her breasts again. "I prefer the view when I can see it all," he said surveying the now near naked girl with obvious pleasure. Sue tried to smile but things were moving too fast, she continued to masturbate the two boys while John returned the compliment with his thumb. She speeded up her rhythm and suddenly John came first, spurting his semen onto her stomach. Sue continued to pump him until he held her hand, stopping her. She continued to hold him, her other hand still moving slowly up and down on Andy's dick.

John sat up a little and began to move his thumb deeper inside her, pushing harder, mimicking the movement of a penis. Then Andy came, his sperm shooting out to join John's on her stomach. Sue let go of both dicks and closed her eyes as John began to take her towards her climax. Andy took her hand and placed in on the sperm that covered her stomach, he rubbed her hand in small circles, smearing the sperm in to her skin and matting it in to her pubic hair.

Sue began to ride his thumb higher, her hips jerking up to meet each thrust, trying to force him deeper. Letting go her hand Andy reached under the fallen hem of her dress and found her breast, pushing her dress back up over her breasts until he could take her nipple into his mouth. As he sucked her nipple into his mouth he took her other nipple between his fingers and rolled it, hard, between his fingers. Sue began to come, her hips again rising up to meet John's thrusts. He buried his thumb deep inside her, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her bottom, gripping her, as he tried to drive his thumb ever deeper.

And then she came, thrashing around on the back seat of Uncle Terry's car, nearly naked and held down again by two of her favourite cousins. She screamed her way almost silently through her climax, her voice taken by the passion, impaled on John's thumb, in the car park, behind the betting office, near the centre of town. It was in this unlikely venue, as she strained her legs wide apart and the sun beat down on the hot roof of the car, that Sue reached her first understanding of the joys of sex; and of herself.

Not the restrained 'missionary position for the last twenty years' type of sex that she was sure her parents had, the once a month 'pull my nightie down when you have finished' sex; but the sheer joy of pure uncomplicated sex. She thought of the boys, their hands upon her and her hands upon their dicks. They had taken her and stripped her, taken her clothes and opened her legs. They had used her in the most intimate way possible, far beyond what would be usually expected of family in any situation. And she had loved it, and would do it again given half the chance.

What she recognised as she lay there, cuming on John's thumb was that she loved it, loved the pure, simple, uncomplicated act of sex. And she loved being taken. What she had recognised, right from the start of her relatively short sex life, right from where her best friends had taken her in the woods just a short time ago, was her submissive side, her love of being taken, of being forced to sex, of being held open and looked at, of being desired.

Sitting quietly on the way back home, feeling her juices seeping into the soft leather of the seat, her knickers and tights stuffed into her bulging handbag, Sue had to keep on squeezing her legs together as the memories of her climaxes washed softly through her. She rested her chin on her arms on the back of the front seat and stared sightlessly through the windscreen. The boys had gone, dropped off in town, each one fondling her naked bottom as they chastely pecked her 'goodbye' on cheek.

Frank kept on stealing glances at her as Terry rabbited on, making up stories about why he had been so long. Her nipples ached and her sex felt abused, swollen and puffy, she could feel dried sperm on her skin. She sighed and sat back in the seat. She glanced down between her legs and noticed that the leather was darker, wet, where she had been sat. Grabbing her large floppy hat off the back parcel shelf she plopped it down on her lap, covering both the stain and her legs. She pulled her handbag closer, feeling the sudden bulk of her knickers and tights.

As if developing a life of its own her hand drifted under her hat and up beneath short hem of her dress, touching the soft skin of her thighs, slowly stealing higher until it touched the hard, sperm matted hair above her sex. She sat back as her fingers drifted slowly down between her legs. She sighed and her legs opened slightly as her fingers found the soft, puffy lips of her sex. Slowly and gently she opened herself up, catching her breath as her fingers slid like silk between her open lips, searching blindly for her softly sleeping clitoris. As her fingers beneath her dress, beneath her hat, stroked herself erect, she looked out of the side windows and as the sunlit world sped by she caught sight of her reflection; and as her fingers increased the rhythm between her legs she looked back into her own bright blue eyes and she smiled.