Summer Ch. 14 Gwen's Story 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

She glanced back up at him standing stock still as the tip of her tongue probed softly at the wet tip of his penis and she knew instinctively by the clouding of his eyes and the stiffening of his body the pleasure she was giving. She opened her mouth and the head of his penis slipped between her lips. Closing her lips over the head she instinctively began to suck and for the first time in her life her tongue swirled around the sensitive head of a man's shaft. He shook and leaned in against her, causing her to hold his hips to try and control his movements. He groaned as her lips moved down his shaft.

As her tongue began to gather confidence he slowly but firmly pushed himself away until his penis popped out between her lips. She looked up at him quizzically but he opened his eyes and took a deep breath. "Too intense," he said quietly, breathing through his mouth, trying hard to control himself, his hand still at the back of her head. Watching his face she opened her mouth and leaning forward she took him in her mouth again. He shuddered and pushed her back pulling his penis away from her. She looked up at him confused, like a child who has tried to please and been told to stop, had her sweets taken away from her. He caressed her cheek. "Later," he said breathing deeply, gathering himself together, "there's plenty of time for that later. Thank you. I won't last."

He pushed her gently back until she was lying with her shoulders against the cupboards behind her and quickly knelt between her open legs. The change of direction took her by surprise and she quickly opened her legs as wide as possible as he suddenly approached her. Reaching out he cupped a breast, squeezing her nipple gently, his other hand stroking her flank, cupping her other breast before returning to her hip. She struggled to compose herself as her body responded immediately to his touch, her nipples hardened and her sex seemed to flush and expand as if signalling her need and her acceptance. She tried to breathe as he took his penis in his hand and positioned it like a weapon of war at the entrance to her sex.

Unconsciously she strained her legs wider apart, completely opening her sex to him, urging her hips forward as if to impale herself on his advancing shaft. He shuffled forward on his knees until the tip of his penis rested lightly against the outside of her sex. She watched his hand move away as if releasing his shaft for business, the gantry falling away from a space rocket leaving it standing erect and ready for its journey into the unknown, except that this rocket, made of flesh and blood, standing proud between her legs already knew the way.

He leaned forward and his penis rested against the lips of her sex and she shivered at its bold, immodest touch. Before her fascinated gaze his penis twitched briefly as if knocking at the gate of her womanhood, as if asking her permission to enter. She glanced quickly up at him and then back down between her open legs again, their heads almost touching as they both peered down between their bodies. He placed his hands on the inside of her thighs and opened her legs still further and the lips of her sex opened like the gates of a captured city before him. The tip of his penis moved slowly forward and she took a deep breath, placing her hands over his, her fingers gripping hard. He pushed again and they both watched as the head of his penis slid silently inside her.

Her legs closed on his hips, gripping him, and involuntary reaction to the pressure in her sex, the soft intrusion, the gentle force; and she held him there, as if asking for a respite, the head of his penis just inside her. He freed his hands from hers and he pushed her back again, hands on her shoulders, up against the cupboard. His penis waited, nestling between her open legs, its head just inside her sex, while his hands explored her breasts. She closed her eyes and he leaned forward, his shaft slipping smoothly, a little further inside her.

He found her nipples and she gripped his elbows, half pulling his hands onto her breasts and half pushing him away, she was once again beginning to drown in the sensations he was creating. She struggled for breath as if his hands on her breasts were squeezing the air from her chest. His penis pulsed within her sex. She felt him withdraw lightly and she cried out before he pushed again and slid, well lubricated, fully inside her.

Her eyes widened as she glanced down to where their two bodies met and saw his pubic hair, hard up against hers, her legs strained apart to accept him. He pulled back and she saw his shaft slowly appear as if expelled, pushed out from inside her. But the exact opposite was true and she cried out with disappointment as he withdrew, his shaft like a growing bridge between them, shining wetly in the heavily erotic glow of single red developing light. She tried to grab his arms and pull him back but he laughed and holding her arms apart he slid his length effortlessly back inside her. She hissed like a train expelling steam. He pushed hard and the tip of his shaft bumped up against the top of her open womb. She cried out and he placed a hand in the middle of her chest to hold her in place.

Her eyes opened wide as he withdrew again, smoothly, easily, his shaft gliding fluidly between her well lubricated lips. She held the am that held her down, her eyes on his. His eyes were fixed, staring inward at some inner battle he was fighting with himself. His lips parted in a grimace as his hips moved of their own accord and his shaft plunged deep inside her again. Her hips bucked against him, sucking him deeper and she cried out as she felt him fill her again.

He withdrew again, picking up speed as the liquid grip on his shaft drove his need to bury himself as deep inside this young and very willing body as he possibly could. He pushed hard this time, his shaft as hard as he had ever known it, her lack of resistance and her wide open body driving him on. Her breasts bounced as he reached the end of his stroke. He withdrew again, her muscles sucking against him like the tide on a shingle beach. He pushed hard again, his stroke still gathering pace and she bucked under him, her hips rising to meet the thrust, her heart beating beneath his hand on her chest.

They were both slick with sweat again, the small airless room almost claustrophobic around them. She cried out as he pressed home again, the length of his shaft buried hard in the soft and secret dark recess of her womb. His free hand gripped her hip, pulling her deeper on to his every stroke. She began to shake as the fire burst into flame and licked up through her belly fuelled by the liquid friction between her legs. He held her tight, pinning her in position, holding her down as his shaft moved hard and hot between her legs. She gripped his arm, her nails digging deep into his flesh. She could feel her growing climax gripping at her womb, rippling like fire in different waves of intensity through her body, threatening to engulf her, drive her sanity from her.

She began to cry, small guttural sounds that coincided with each thrust inside her. Her orgasm gathered in power as his pace increased and his strokes gathered in violence. She thrashed beneath him, rolling and crying out. His mastery of her was absolute, his control complete. She screamed and gripped him with her thighs as every nerve ending in her body exploded at the same moment.

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers