Summer Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where have they gone," he repeated a third time.

"Who?" She asked sleepily, slightly grumpy at being called back from the place she had found.

"The troop," he said, "the girls. Where have they gone?" She struggled to focus. His fingers still lingered inside her knickers, between her legs, gently moving on her sex, adding to her confusion, making rational thought difficult.

"Er, Walton Crag I think," she offered with an effort. "They're meeting up with the Scouts for some wide games and orienteering."

She mumbled something unintelligible and closed her eyes, part ignoring and part enjoying the hands at her sex and at her breast. He gently squeezed her breast, he wanted a response, wanted her to acknowledge that he was touching her. She sighed and casually, contentedly wiped the stray hair from her face, her eyes sill closed. He pulled gently on a nipple and noticed for the first time the pronounced contrast between her nipples, one dusky pink, the other red and apparently swollen and he smiled at the realisation that this was his doing, that he had used her until she looked sore and he itched to take her again, to make the two nipples match. He felt her sex, wet and puffy between her open legs, his fingers deep inside her knickers, still stroking gently between her soft and welcoming lips. She was in disarray, she looked used, not the composed and pristine senior guide he had discovered reading in her tent such a short time ago.

He shook her again.

"When will they be back?" he asked, his voice calmer than he felt, the question important to his plan.

"Later," she answered distractedly, still humming to the small whirlpools of sensation his finger were creating. "I'm supposed to getting dinner ready for them, about sixish," she offered dreamily.

"And have you," he enquired gently and she nodded as his fingers continued to paint soft patterns behind her closed eyes.

"It's all done," she said, gathering her thoughts with obvious difficulty, "it's in the billie cans by the fire."

Without taking his hands off her he glanced over his shoulder. For the first time he noticed the line of covered cans neatly lined up beside the open fire and he smiled.

"Then we have plenty of time don't we," he asked and she nodded absently before the import of his words struck her and she opened her eyes with an effort.

"That is unless you are expecting anyone else?" he asked and without thinking she slowly shook her head.

"Good," he said, his hand casually caressing her breasts, moving slowly from one to the other; his fingers playing easily in her sex, exploring the subtle, slick, sexual, shape of her.

"Very good indeed" he said with satisfaction. "This day is turning out to be such an unexpected pleasure. For both of us I hope."

She closed her eyes again, shivering slightly in the lingering remains of her climax, his fingers gently stretching out her dreamlike pleasure as he continued to caress her, rolling her breasts beneath his palm, her sex beneath his fingers. She closed her eyes as his surprisingly delicate hands worked gently at her, feeding the sensations as they spread throughout her body, sensuous ripples that caught in her throat and made her voice break, made her open her legs and rock her sex softly against his hand again.

She felt she could have stayed like that forever, soft and warm, riding on a cushion of gently manipulated sex. She was surprised to discover that she was still aroused. She was totally aware of the feel of his hands on her, still inside her knickers, stroking between her legs, moving over the outside of her sex, moving tentatively between her lips, threatening to push deeper before retreating and she would groan, softly, between her teeth at the loss. .

He smiled smugly to himself as he caressed her. He could not believe that he, the vicar, had managed to get this far with this beautiful young woman. He had her almost half naked; he was caressing her breasts and he had her sex quite literally, in the palm of his hand. The thought made him moan quietly, bending at the waist, his erection almost painful. He looked down at the semi naked girl, her gentle breathing, he almost hated to disturb her but he needed to move this on, he really needed to finish the seduction before anyone came to disturb them.

When he gently disengaged his fingers from her sex and slowly removed his hand from inside her knickers the soft rocking of her hips stopped. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, wondering why the pleasure had suddenly ceased.

"I think we need to lose the skirt don't you? It will get creased," he said quietly and raising her head a little she looked down the length of her body at her skirt, bunched up around her waist, as if seeing it for the first time. He smiled to himself at his perceived need to stoop to using artifice at this stage; he had the woman half naked and had made her cum but still felt compelled to use an obvious pretence to continue the seduction, to remove her skirt.

Weather she recognised his words as a ruse or not she didn't try to stop him as he took hold of the bunched up material around her waist and slowly worked the skirt slid down onto her hips. He licked his lips and smiled at her wide eyed stare as her knickers slid softly into view.

"Lift your hips," he instructed and she did, dutifully, obediently, arching her bottom off the bed to allow him to slide her skirt slid down her hips and onto her thighs. She grabbed hold of the waist of her knickers to stop them sliding down with her skirt and he smiled at her misplaced show of coyness. 'Too late my dear' he thought, 'much, much too late.'

"That's better," he said, trying to keep his voice cool and calm. Inexperienced as he was he knew instinctively that it would probably be very easy to spook a young woman while removing the remainder of her clothes for the first time.

Moving as quickly as he dare he worked her skirt down her legs, pulling until it reached her feet. Tamely she raised each foot in turn so he could slip it off and shaking it out he folded it and placed it neatly on the bed beside him.

"Good girl," he said, turning back to face her, shocked at the sudden expanse of naked leg, the clearly defined shape of her sex deliciously outlined in the damp crutch of her enticing white knickers, a promise of delights to come. .

"Beautiful," he murmured as her long legs stretched out before him, her skin glowing with youth and health, her muscles taut and well defined. His hands suddenly shook and his throat dried as he looked at the woman spread out in front of him. He had to take a strong grip on himself, he had never been this close to an attractive woman in her underwear before and the sight of her growing nakedness suddenly quite unnerved him.

He licked his lips and wiped his sweating palms on his pants almost overawed with what he was about to do.

"Something wrong?" she asked and he realised that he had been staring for some time.

"You are almost too beautiful," he said and she looked at him quizzically, blushing at his words. He ran his hands up and over her thighs, revelling in their smoothness and their warmth, regaining his confidence from the renewed contact with her skin. She sighed and relaxed as his hands stroked over her legs, calming, comforting, sexy. As he felt the tension leave her his hands slowly dipped between her legs, pushing her knees gently apart. His hands followed his eyes the narrowing v of her thighs to the point where her legs joined. He placed one hand on the inside of either thigh and slowly he pushed her legs even further apart, stretching the material of her knickers tightly across her sex. She did not complain or try to stop him, seeming unable or unwilling to deny him any intimacy, allowing him to run his fingers up against her, smoothing the wet material of her knickers up against her sex.

"Only your knickers left really," he said quietly almost to himself and as he did so he saw her eyes suddenly focus on the canvas sagging softly above her head, like a child looks away when something important or a little frightening is about to happen, as if by ignoring it it isn't real.

There was a small intake of breath as his fingers brushed up against the clearly defined outline of her sex. She moved as he touched her, a slight resistance, a brief shudder of nerves as his fingers spread, pressing gently against the lips nestling moistly beneath the cover of the soft, damp, material. He covered her sex with his hand, his fingers curling over her, taking up her shape. She murmured slightly as he squeezed, rubbing gently, helping her to forget her lack of a skirt; and slowly she relaxed, gently yielding, slowly sinking back under the pleasure. She felt his fingers slowly trace the line along the length of her sex, following the shape of her lips, pushing the damp material between them, moulding it to her shape, and she sighed and her legs fell open and her eyelids fluttered closed. Any worry about the loss of her skirt, now laying discarded and neglected on the bed beside him, completely forgotten as his fingers gently caressed her sex.

He smiled as he felt her slowly succumb to the simple pressure of his fingers. She was growing accustomed to the feel of his hands on her body, his hand between her legs and she relaxed as he fondled her, her breathing slowly deepening, her body sinking back into the bed as his fingers worked a sexual magic between her open legs. The words of the old saying , 'softly, softly catchee monkey,' ran through his head as stalked her sex with his fingers; watching her relax, following the line of her lips, working her knickers gently into the crease of her sex.

"And now the knickers I think," he said quietly and he felt Pat start, a short tremor of unease at the import of his words. On a nervous reflex Pat half-heartedly tried to close her legs but he gently held them open and without pausing he continued to gently stroke her, working her sex. And once again she relaxed, her legs open, slowly acclimatising to the idea of him removing her underwear.

"I can see your sex," he said finally and she jumped again at his words.

"It's quite clearly defined," he said softly, "here," and he stroked up between her lips and she shivered at his touch.

"It feels beautiful," he said, talking softly. "I'll bet it looks beautiful if I could only see it properly; without your knickers." He said and she swallowed nervously but did not protest he noted with hope. "It would be a shame not to let me see it now don't you think? To see it properly you understand, not just through your knickers."

He ran his finger under the leg of her knickers, moving down until the back of his finger brushed lightly against the lips of her sex, skin on skin and she shivered again and closed her eyes.

"I've already touched it anyway haven't I, already made you cum. We have already removed your skirt, what earthly difference does it make if you are wearing knickers or not?"

She didn't answer him, just lay there looking nervously at the ceiling. "I'll take that as a yes then shall I?" he said taking the waist of her kickers in his hands. She seemed to hold her breath as he gently pulled them down a little, easing the soft white material down onto her hips

He stopped for a moment and sat back a little to give her space to come to terms with what he was doing. Her nerve failed her and as soon as he let go she quickly pulled them back up, holding onto them with one hand.

Fighting back his disappointment he smiled at her. "Now why did you do that," he asked, talking gently as if dealing fondly with a naughty child. "You want me to see your sex don't you?" he asked. "That's the whole point behind taking your skirt off wasn't it? To allow us to take your knickers off next." He stroked his finger down the length of her sex and she closed her eyes, her hand still gripping the waistband. He once again pushed his hand up under the elasticated leg and slid his hand onto her sex and she stiffened a little as his fingers found her.

"See," he said, "we don't even really need to remove them do we? I can do whatever I need with them still in place." With his wrist he pushed aside the material covering her sex and exposed her. She cried out a little but didn't move to stop him. "Ah, so that's what she looks like," he said although his eyes were on her face and not between her legs. "See," he said again, "we don't really need to remove them do we, I can do whatever I need to do while you are still wearing them, it doesn't stop me doing anything but it makes life so much easier if we take them off don't you think," he asked and to make his point he inserted the tip of his finger slowly inside her. She sank back with a small exhaled hiss of breath. "Now I want to see my finger inside you making you cum and I want to see you laying there with your legs open for me to do it, laying there with your legs open without your knickers. You do want me to carry doing this don't you," he asked and she lay there looking not at him but at the ceiling above her. He pushed his finger a little deeper inside her, "don't you?" he repeated and was answered with a small, almost imperceptible nod of her head.

"Good," he said letting her knickers fall back to cover her modesty. Reaching up he gently uncurled her fingers from the waistband and moved her hand away. This time he pulled them down onto her hips without resistance, tugging at each side in turn until they were sitting low on her hips. His eyes glinted as the first stray curls of pubic hair poked out above the waistband. He could see her hand twitch with the ingrained urge to pull them back up again but she bit her lip and this time she left her hands where they were.

"Lift your bottom for me again," he said, "you need to help me a bit"; and still looking at him she hesitated for a moment before she raised her hips, holding them off the bed so that he could slide her knickers down and with a sudden surge of elation he slid them under her bottom.

His hands shook as he worked them over her hips, sliding them over her mound and onto her thighs. He paused, almost unable to control himself, as he felt the resistance as the damp material slowly peeled away from her sex. With a supreme effort of will he made his shaking fingers work them down to her knees where they seemed to stick for a moment before he managed to get them down to her ankles. He had to stop there for a moment, he was so excited he didn't think he could manoeuvre them over her shoes and so he left them there, wrapped around her ankles. He looked up. Her body stretched away from him up the bed. She was lying with her eyes closed, very still, hardly breathing. She had her legs bent and he was holding her knees together so that he couldn't see the part of her that he had waited all morning to see; but it didn't matter anymore, he had taken her knickers off, they were coiled around her ankles, it was now only a matter of time.

He moved back up her legs until his hands were resting on her knees. "Open them," he said quietly and she flinched. He waited a moment although his chest was about to burst with excitement. "Open them" he repeated quietly, "I want to see." She silently stared at the ceiling for a moment, her arms flat by her side, her knickers looped carelessly around her ankles; he never knew what passed through her mind in those few seconds but finally, colouring brightly under his frank and open gaze, she slowly let her legs fall open.

The clouds suddenly cleared and the vicar finally gazed down from his mountaintop onto the land of milk and honey. His days in the wilderness were over. He would later swear that the light was shining out of her sex rather than falling on it. His hungry eyes simply absorbed the view and burnt it forever into his memory. Even many years later as an old man he could have closed his eyes and recalled in every detail that first magical view of her naked sex. The perfect pleasure machine perfectly formed. The shape of her mound tapering beautifully down to her glistening sex, her soft brown hair glinting lightly in the sunshine, a gentle riot of short curls. The lips of her sex literally shone with moisture, reflecting the promise that lay within; ripe, rolling open, begging to be touched, inviting him down to partake of the soft and secret pleasures that lay within. He sighed with anticipation. He watched in awe as her lips flushed full of blood under his gaze, slowly engorging, rolling open in anticipation of his touch; and he saw the same flush, this time of embarrassment, spread up her neck and light the cheeks of her face as, with her legs open, she could fell her body readying itself for pleasure.

She was almost trembling as he gazed down on her, her sex opening like a flower between her legs, already beginning to flow with excitement, with nectar. Looking at her he could sense the tight constriction of air in her chest as she held her breath, blooming under his gaze, longing to be touched. As he watched he could see her dark pink nipples growing hard in anticipation, becoming firm and erect; could almost feel her clitoris between her legs shedding its protective sheath as she put herself on display for him; she was preparing herself for sex, opening herself, offering herself for his pleasure; and hopefully hers.

She closed her eyes, fully aware of the enormity of what she was doing, laying back almost naked, taking her knickers off for the vicar, letting him see her, look between her legs, letting him touch her. She shook with a potent mix of anticipation and fear, an adrenaline high that made her nipples tingles and her sex run wet. She knew she was shamefully exposing herself and yet at the same time the act made her excited and totally aroused and she shook at thought of even further and more lewd exposure as he took her. She realised with a shock that she actually wanted to be looked at, that she wanted him to open her legs and carefully examine her, the thought of him holding her open and exploring her proffered sex was unbelievably erotic; even now she could feel the air against her sex and was shocked to discover that the thrill of losing her knickers and exposing herself was totally and absolutely intoxicating.

The vicar also realised the enormity of what they were doing. As he looked down on Pat as she lay before him he now knew that without a shadow of a doubt he was going to get to fuck her. He watched her turning herself on, amazed that just staring at her sex could elicit this response. Instinctively he recognised the voyeurism inherent in both of them, she desperately wanted to be looked at and equally desperately he wanted to look, a match truly made in heaven. She not only wanted to be looked at; she was almost squirming with the need to be touched. She had turned her head away in shame at the unexpected force of her feelings; the pure sexual intensity of lying with her legs open on a camp bed for the vicar was almost more than she could bear. She could feel herself running with moisture, wetting the bed beneath her, shame piling deliciously upon shame. She flushed bright scarlet and shook. She almost didn't need him, the very act of exposing herself was almost doing enough to tip her over the edge in to a climax.

The vicar himself was breathing hard and shaking with excitement. He knew he had her, she was semi naked and she was obviously extremely excited. She had let him bring here this far, it had not taken him long to get inside her knickers and then to remove them. It would not take him long now to get her naked and take her the rest of the way. Lifting her feet he finally untangled her knickers from around her ankles and pulled them down and off her feet. Smiling inanely he gripped the small damp garment in his hand like a trophy, moist with her juices and warm from her body they were redolent of this highly sexed young woman and on an instinct he held them up to his nose and inhaled. His mind reeled with a sudden intoxication as the potent smell of her filled his head. The feeling was so powerful that he lurched a little and grabbed at the edge of the bed for support. His senses reeling for a moment he opened his eyes to find her staring up at him, startled by his actions.

123456...9