Summer Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got us some Gatorade from the fridge, deciding that after a long boat ride we needed all the help we could get. At least, Michael did. I watched him as he drank. I could see the outline of his penis through his pants - he was obviously excited, but he was also obviously tired from the long day in the sun. I, of course, had soaked up everything the sun had to offer me, and I would have been bouncing off the walls if I were not keeping tight control of myself, desperate not to scare him away.

We finished, and we kissed again, and I paid more attention this time. After a few minutes, I pushed away, then took his hand and turned to lead him up the stairs to my bedroom. He passed me and went first up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs, he was so excited that he tripped. My new reaction time kicked in, and I wound up catching his butt as he started to tumble. He turned, still being supported by my hand, startled at the strength I had just shown.

I stopped, like a deer in headlights. My brain locked up, and I couldn't think of anything to say, so we stood there for a full second. On autopilot, my mouth ground out a cliché: "You ain't seen nothing yet," and my brain tried to crawl out of my ears in embarrassment. It broke the ice, though, and we continued back upstairs to my bedroom.

We kissed again, and I took off his shirt, revealing his tight body. I had been catching glimpses of him all afternoon in the sun, and while he lacked Bret's raw musculature, his smooth, strong body looked amazing. I kissed his chest and his shoulders, and he lowered his head to nuzzle my hair. He unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it to the ground, and his hands began to caress my breasts. Oh God, he was so gentle. Bret's hands had been calloused from the gym and the work outside, and I had gotten used to their rough touch, but Michael's hands were smooth and strong. He lifted my breasts, cupping them in his palms as he ran kisses down my forehead, eventually meeting my mouth.

I began unbuckling the jeans he had changed into, and I encountered his penis, hard and long against my fingers. Michael moaned as I caressed him. My strength hadn't come from the gym, but from the sun, and so the rough work hadn't been enough to raise even one callous. My smooth hands ran the length of his dick, teasing it, feeling drops of hot wetness. I knelt, taking his penis into my mouth, and ran my hands back behind him to feel his legs and ass.

God, I had to be careful now. I had done this for Bret, and I had gotten used to the feel of my hands over his powerful glutes and thighs. At first, they had been hard as concrete; later, as my strength increased, they yielded to my grip, and I felt the wonderful firmness of his muscled body, but finally I had to stop, as my kneading grew too strong for Bret. Afraid of hurting him, I had stroked Bret gently - but I realized, just as in the hug, that what I thought of as gentle had to be adjusted. I petted Michael's perfect ass, so round and beautiful, and felt him place his arms on my shoulders.

Michael squeezed my shoulders, trying to feel my muscle underneath, but my shoulders stayed firm under his hands. "God," he choked, "you're so strong. How can you be that strong?" His eyes widened a little, and he pulled his cock out of my mouth. "Really, how strong are you?"

I didn't know if I wanted this line of questioning to continue, but he was willing to give up my mouth around him for an answer. "I don't know," I said, honestly. "Help me find out."

He nodded, then laid me down on the bed. I realized he was trying to push me onto the bed, the same movement I had tried on Bret when I discovered my burgeoning power. Where I had buried Bret an inch into his soft bed, Bret would not have moved me, had I not let him. As I laid down, Michael saw my abs, bunched from where I had tightened them to slow my collapse to the bed.

"My God," he said, stroking my 6-pack. He felt it gingerly, as if he was afraid he would scare it away. I chuckled, and the folds rose and fell. "Lick it", I suggested, grinning a bit to make the suggestion seem teasing. In reality, I was desperate for him to kiss it, to kiss my entire body, to prove that he would accept my changed body.

Michael did lick my abs, then moved his tongue lower, eventually sliding against my lips. Oh, oh, oh. His tongue was sweet, and his kisses were soft and warm, and I could feel myself building against an orgasm. He was quick to notice, encouraging my building pressure with his tongue. I gripped my knees, then the top of his head, as I built towards climax. My release was sudden, and with the clarity it brought, I realized that he had been gripping my thighs and calves the whole time, marveling at their strength. It hadn't put him off; it had only encouraged him.

Thus encouraged, I sat up and found his still rock-hard penis with my hands. He shuddered at my touch, and for a panicked second, I thought that I had hurt him. I realized immedately that, no, he was just incredibly desperate for release. I pulled him down on top of me, reaching down to slide his cock inside me. His hands caressed my breasts, my abs, my shoulders, as he slid in and out of me. I rocked gently, encouraging him inside me, and felt my orgasm building faster than I had thought possible. His hands squeezed my ass, once, then again, disbelievingly.

His hands couldn't compress my ass at all, but the touch against my sensitive rear and the warmth of his penis inside me was pushing me towards a powerful orgasm. In the moment, I couldn't think. I had no time for apprehension, no time for worrying about what Michael might feel. I pushed harder, faster. His hands ceased their exploration and moved against my hips, trying to moderate my thrusts against his hips. Blind with lust, I laced my fingers behind his perfect ass and pulled, trapping him against my powerful hips as I fed his hard, strong cock to my growing orgasm. His breathing quicked, becoming gasping and uneven, and he began grunting as I sped up yet again. God, I was close. I realized what I was doing, but I was so close now that it didn't matter. "Just give me this now," I thought. If he wanted to end it afterward, he could, but I would not be denied this release now.

The heat expanded and I came, shudderingly. God, what would this be like for him? I was out of control, and my orgasm was like a seizure. I felt myself squeeze around his cock, and immediately he came as well, a smaller tremble inside my earthquake. Amazingly, a second orgasm came to me, swiftly on the heels of the last, as I felt him inside me. I gasped, fighting for control, as the sensation left. Mike lay on top of me, exhausted and sweating.

"Oh God, Mike," I said. "Are you okay? Is..."

"I'm fine," he said. "That was wonderful. Amazing. Oh, oh my God. I've never felt anything like that in my life." He panted, regaining his breath slowly. He propped himself up on one arm to look at me, then laid his head on my chest again, his breathing slowly returning to normal.

I looked down at him, his smooth, lithe body resting on top of me. I felt amazing, the shuddering orgasms having left my body tired and warm. I stroked his head, then asked "Was...was that okay?"

He looked up at me, then laughed softly. "Okay? You've ruined me for other women. I've never felt that amazing in my life." He nuzzled against my shoulder again, then fell asleep, and I followed him shortly afterwards.

12