All Comments on 'Summer Fun'

by SerenityDel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
max052max052almost 13 years ago

This is just a fantasy, and there are a lot of women who would get off on a fantasy like this. That's not to say they would want it to happen in reality, it's just a daydream. If you don't like it, to each his own. I do agree it could have gone in the nonconsent/reluctance catagory. There's room for all kinds here, just make a note to avoid this author.

Max052

max052max052almost 13 years ago
also...

Try looking at the authors other stories before you read, you would have seen the authors obsession with nonconsent/reluctance. This should have been a warning.

max052

goatman68goatman68almost 13 years ago
Very true

This story may only be a fantasy, but there are real people in this world that would do this very thing! There are some sick people in this world, but this story could also be taken as pure love for the family? I may be one of those sick people, but I don't care what others think of me! Everyone lives it as they see fit! If there are people who get off on this fantasy, so what! What concern is it to you? If you don't like it, don't read it! Let other people be!

Now on another note, I would love to read more from this author! Even if it is just a fantasy! But, I would also like to know the author on a more personal level. I think we could have some fun together? R.

Black_DahliaBlack_Dahliaalmost 13 years ago
Cool story.

I really enjoyed it, until the whole dog thing. I enjoy non-consent and non-consent within the family is especially good, but once the victim is de-humanized, it becomes a bit of a turn-off for me. That said, I liked the brother's lies - that was a nice touch. My only other complaint is that it could have done with some actual dialogue, rather than reported dialogue, but that's just personal taste. Anyway., for the most part, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really, people?

If you're not into this sort of thing, that is fine. Don't read it. You don't need to leave hateful comments about the story or the author/the author's mental well-being. None of you have the right to say what fantasies are sick or what ones are normal. The key thing is that it is a fantasy, a story and nothing more.

Side note: Although some of the content in this story made me feel uncomfortable, I thought it was well-written and give major kudos to the author.

Ignore the ignorant ones, Darlin' and keep writing what you like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sensational!

Now THIS is how to write a story!!!

Such a good girl, maintaining the struggle to remain good. Knowing that you will fail. With your tiny bikinis and insolent behaviour. You are so very lucky to have such a loving and good father and brother to help put you in your place.

What a delightful tale. College? No, I don't think there will be time for college. Hmmmm. Such a naughty girl.

Ignore the soft-cocks and wimps who commented negatively. They don't understand, haven't been taught, and also have never really lived either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wrong category?

This should have been listed in "non-consent" instead of under 'incest'.

DesertLustDesertLustalmost 13 years ago
good start but love her to get wet

I love reluctance stories especially when the girl succumbs to her desires to be fucked. You've written an especially good premise. I really would have loved to know what Daddy and brother say in quotes. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Such a tragedy

It's just terrible that so many of you were forced to read this story against your will.

Oh wait, no one forced you to do anything. At any point you could have just stopped reading and been done with it. It's a story. No one was hurt. Try not to get your panties in such a twist, will you?

By the way, great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well-written!

Your story is well-written and I love the fact that it's so edgy. I agree that those who didn't like it could have stopped reading when they realized the direction in which the story was going. I'm sure those same people aren't complaining about anal sex stories being wrong seeing as how sodomy is illegal in some parts of the world. This story has a lot of potential to be even hotter in its follow on chapters. I hope you continue this one. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what would i do in this case

1 kill them in there sleep

2 call the cops on them

3 kill them in there sleep then call the cops

4 kill them in there sleep and run away from home.

Yeah not 2 thats for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You write well, technically and certainly more literate than most writers here. There's a big problem though - there's not a single word of dialogue! You just tell us what was said - "He ranted", "he told me" "he commented" etc etc, instead of letting the characters say it. Pretty sure that's why the score is so low.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous