Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we had light breakfast, she helped me clean up, Julie thanked me and she was gone. Over the summer, Julie had visited with me on her days off, we went shopping together a few times, we went to the movies a few times and we even went to the theater and saw Mama Mia! Like we promised ourselves. Julie and I had become good friends. For me, I didn't socialize much and I never came across as judgmental. Foe her, she was very shy and a little introverted. So I think she felt comfortable and with me. Anyway, when she was around me, she was quite outgoing. Over the summer months our friendship had developed and she actually learned how to sew. On many occasions Julie and I would stand up on the little platform in the sewing room as we fussed and touched each other with the excuse that we were making adjustments and hemming.

Sometimes these occasions would secretly give us, or at least me the excuse to remove some clothes on the pretense of slipping on our latest sewing project for accurate fittings. Julie slept over on two other occasions. Once because she fell asleep on the sofa while watching TV and I just left her there and another time when her air conditioner had broken down in her apartment complex it was too hot to get a decent night sleep so she stayed over. On both occasions, nothing happened but by now, I realized I wanted her. It's true that that we had become good friends and our age difference never really was a factor. In my case, I was very fond of Julie to the point that I wanted to be her lover. A few months ago the idea of me wanting another woman would have been so remote but now, now with Julie, the thought feels so natural. Julie has filled in me a void for companionship and sparked a new enthusiasm for me towards life. I know it may sound silly but I think I'm falling in love with her. The thought crossed my mind that maybe; just maybe I might get up enough nerve and tell her how I feel. I've wanted to tell her but I was too chicken. I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship. I was hoping Julie might give me some signal or sign or something but nothing. Maybe she has and I just didn't see it. Maybe she feels the same urges I do. She never talks about any dates or boyfriends. Was that a sign? I resolved myself to look for any signals and decide from there.

One day Julie came over and complained that her neck and shoulders were sore from moving boxes in her apartment. She asked me if I could give her a message and rub some ointment in. Of course I agreed and off came her top and she lay down on the living room floor on her stomach, arms extended out forward. God if she only knew what she was doing to me. I did all I could not to lie on top of her and kiss the back of her neck. I gave her message and rubbed the ointment in. I could feel her hard muscular back muscles as my hands slid across her sleek back. Just then Julie stopped me and said she had to take her bra off. The last thing she wanted to do was stain her new Victoria Secrets bra with the ointment She unclasped the back and lay back down. I was now defiantly nervous.

I could feel my hands tremble at the thought of seeing the sides of breasts and my hands coming oh so close with each rub. I dare not rub too close I thought. "Ah that feels so good. Keep it up Rose." She moaned. "It's hard work but if it makes you feel good, I'll do it till you say stop." I said. I massaged her for at least 15 minutes and I did manage to sneak a feel from time to time. I tried not to be too obvious but I noticed when I got close to her breasts, she would ease up slightly as if to me a better access. Was that a clue? Should I go further? I lost my nerve. I wiped my hands with a dry cloth, gave her light slap on the ass and said "that's it kiddo, you're done!" I blew my chance but I realized that this was one small step towards the next time.

It was almost Labor Day and Julie would be back in school in a couple of weeks. I thought it'd be nice to take her out to Nashville for dinner, and after, walk around the Grand Ole Opry Hotel. She suggested we just get a room down there and spend the night that way we don't have to worry about driving back so late. I thought it was a great idea! We went downtown, had diner at the Old Spaghetti Factory, took a one hour river boat cruise, and then to the Crazy Horse Saloon for some dancing and see if we could find any guys. A couple of guys bought us drinks, others tried to pick us up while others were just plain obnoxious. We called it a night and checked into the Holiday Inn Express across the street from the Grand Ole Opry Hotel since we couldn't a room there. We had a reservation all right but as luck would have it, the only room left was a non-smoking king bed. I was secretly delighted. Julie didn't seem to mind, she said "sure no problem" and we got settled in.

It was a little awkward now that there was only one bed. I changed into a nice nightgown and slipped into bed staking my side of the bed. Julie wore Roadrunner cartoon pajamas and I laughed at them. They were cute and funny. "I only brought them for you. I usually don't wear anything at all to bed." She said, "It's too confining!" My first reaction was to say yes, "I knew that" but I didn't. She crawled into bed and much to my disappointment, the king size beds are too wide. We flicked the channels and looked through the movie menu. She clicked on the adult channel and the TV screen was bright with nude bodies panting and fucking on TV. "Woo!" I said, "don't touch that dial" we both watched with intense interest and saw woman being banged by men and woman eating each other out. After a few minutes I realized that I was rubbing myself under the blanket and told Julie that I can't watch this anymore because it's getting me all hot and bothered. She said "so what, go for it"

"Go for what" I asked. "You know" she smirked. "I'd like to but I'm way too embarrassed."

"No need to be embarrassed, it's just us girls, here let me help you." And with that she moved her hand down to my pussy and for the first time she looked me straight in the eyes with that wanton almost devilish look as she gently rubbed. "There does that feel better Rose?" she cooed. I was very surprised but just said "Ah yes." I slowly spread my legs and let her have access to my burning pussy.

I couldn't stand it anymore; I asked Julie if I could undress. With that she began to remove her pajamas and got naked as well. "Oh how I've wanted this for so long," I whispered. Julie just smiled and gently placed her lips to mine and kissed me deep and passionately. "If truth be known Rose, me to" she whispered. God I was in lust. Although I had planned something like this many times over and over in my mind, I was still shaking like a leaf and Julie sensed it. "Are you ok?" she asked with concern. "Yes, oh yes, I'm fine. Please don't stop." Julie was a gentle aggressor. She knew exactly where to touch me. How did she know that? Julie moved her hands all over my body not wanting to miss any part. She tongued me from head to toe and stopped at my pussy to lick and suck. I was in heaven. I had never been eaten like this before and by now I had cum twice. I wanted to eat her to so I shifted around in a sixty-nine position and returned her pleasure. Julie had cum a couple of times and me, well I had cum a few more times, as well and we were both spent. As we lay in bed just smiling and holding each other I told Julie I loved her. Julie thought she loved me to.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth and we embraced each other with fire hot passion desire. "God I want you Rose" Julie said. "Me to Julie" I have fantasized about you since the first time we met" I admitted. Julie said she did the same. Both of us were new at this and as it happened, we didn't need instructions. "I can't believe we are doing this, you're so beautiful Julie," I panted "Me too, I have never done this before either" Julie admitted and went on to say that she thinks she's a lesbian. After hours of loving, sucking and fucking each other with my dildo Julie went on to tell me that she never really dated much and when she did, she came home turned off from the experience. She remembers always enjoying looking at other girls and getting turned on but was always afraid to express or try anything with her girlfriends. I listened with fascination. She had never actually done anything with other girls but was very attracted to mature woman for some reason.

When she first met me she was instantly attracted to me and maybe that's why I had an n attraction for her to. Maybe I sensed it but whatever, I love making love to woman especially this young firm woman who I now know I love. Before the sun came up, we had tried just about every position imaginable to get ourselves off. Julie knew exactly what to do and where. As if she knew my nipples were very sensitive to her touch, she would suck them and twirl her tongue around each nipple and then eat me like I was never eaten before. As if that wasn't enough, Julie would lick my ass and ram her tongue deep into my ass until I squealed with desire and gush cum. For Julie and I have become very good friends. She spends much of time with me and I know that when school gets back, I'll hardly see her at all. Until then, I'll enjoy the love that we can share and worry about the future tomorrow.

12