All Comments on 'Summer Fun'

by jpenrod

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It sounds like it's going to be a good summer

I think they are going to have a real good summer. This is a well written story and I enjoyed reading it very much. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very tasty

That's what I call a caring sister . Do continue with their summer adventure .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Encore!

I assume brother and sister fuck, so let there be at least one more chapter Pleeez.

Hippaforalkus92390Hippaforalkus92390over 13 years ago

Absolutely amazing! You're an extremely gifted writer and one hell of an imagination! No adjective I can think of could do this story justice. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
less than half

why did you post less than half a story? no background about what their relationship was like before this and no end all equals a half assed story. half a story is worse than no story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jill

Just because they didn't talk about all the pointless shit like backgrounds and get straight to the point doesn't mean its half assed. Each writer on the website is free to be creative, share their imagination and let it come to life. There is no right or wrong way to write a story besides using correct grammar punctuation and spelling. Moron. Most people come here to read "erotic" short stories. Meaning it doesn't take all day to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
agree with less than half

it is the writers job to post a complete story that the readers will enjoy. a complete story has a beginning amiddle and an end this has only the middle and that was really rushed. you need to make the readers care about the characters and want to see them together a GOOD WRITER can do this you didn't. time to delete and rewrite it PROPERLY using a good editor this should be atleast three times longer broken into two or three chapters as is it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i liked it

i don't think it was rushed..you gave enough background for me. it turned me on and got me off. would love to read a continuation :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
continuation?

Beautiful story beginning. You need more chapters to make this more enjoyable. At least 2 or 3 more chapters. Your writing isn't bad. Just make the story longer. Ignore the arrogant commentator who said this sucked. He probably can't get it up anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
contractions....

Learn how to use them... nobody says "I am cumming".... they say "I'm cumming"...it makes your characters sound like robots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
followup?

Please write the second piece!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous