All Comments on 'Summer Fun with Sis Ch. 03'

by milfocker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SO-SO

kind of ruined the incest aspect of the story. not to many ways to continue this as an incest story now that you ruined it.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 11 years ago
One more chapter

to finish this up. Dan & Lucy get married and as a wedding present Lucy invites Kim into bed with them. They form a family of three and both women get the guy and he has both of them. Keeps it in the incest category and has a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot hot hot

Fucking sucking hot, more please and soon, like yesterday

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hold the phone???!!

The sister gets the fiance? I'd get up and walk out never to return. You ruined a excellent story. He should leave especially after the way she yelled at his cheating!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
So; is this the start of a three way love affair?

With him and Kim and Lucy?

That would make a great marriage and a happy life for both of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I started reading this when it was just one chapter and everyone begged you to continue. I know it may be weird but I really like the direction you took. I feel like it's more realistic that way. I think you should try writing romance stories. To me it seems like you put more emotion and meaning in the later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lucy is a slut.

The sister is a slut.

The brother is weak pathetic excuse of a man.

If this is a semblance of your reality I pity, whether you are male or female.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous