Summer Fun with Sis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers

"Uhuh, and then?" She moaned, her hand reaching over and taking a grip of my cock as she gently started to stroke my already hard shaft.

"I dived between her legs and licked her pussy, she was enjoying it so much she put her hands on the back of my head and tried to force me deeper. I alternated between spearing my tongue into her wet slit and attacking her clit until she gushed all over my face."

"Mmmmmmmm." Kim moaned.

"Then she asked me where I wanted her."

"And what did you say?"

"On top." I replied, as my sister rolled ontop of me.

"Then what happened?" She asked, her bare body pressed against mine.

"She impaled herself on my cock." I told her.

With that Kim took hold of my cock and guided her pussy back to meet it, I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as she paused with the head of my cock just touching her slit. After what seemed like an eternity she finally thrust back and my cock slid once more into my sister's clutching pussy.

"Oooooh, fuuuckk." She moaned as her pussy sank all the way down my cock, "And how did you fuck her?"

"She bounced up and down on me like a woman possessed as I mauled her tits." I told her. Kim instantly sat up, thrusting her own large rack towards me as she slowly started to slide her pussy up and down the length of my shaft.

"Fuck, fuck fuuuckk yessss." She moaned as I fondled her boobs and pinched her nipples as she fucked herself silly on my cock, unleashing months of pent up incestuous lust. "Where did you cum?" She asked.

"I, mmmm, asked her, yeahhh, where she, mmmm, wanted it."

"Mmmmmm, what did she, ooooohhh, say?"

"She just kept repeating, 'pussy'."

"Slut! Ohhhhh, fuuuucccck, yesssss." Kim hissed as she came on my cock, her pulsating pussy driving me over the edge as I once more dumped a load of incestuous cum into her womb as she collapsed down ontop of me, panting.

"Sooo..." She panted, "Lucy..."

"Yeah, Lucy..." I replied, clutching my naked sister to me, my cock still impaled inside her, plugging my cum inside her.

"So you think you love her, yet you just fucked your sister and her flatmate, you've got a funny way of showing that devotion..."

"I know, I've got a problem..."

"Could you ever stay faithful to her?"

"I don't know..."

"How many girls have you fucked since you've lived with her?"

"Excluding you and Mel, three, all from work."

"How many does she know about?"

"All three."

"That's a start at least, if you're serious about her you need to tell her about today, then you need to start being faithful, because if you can't be you don't deserve her."

"Duh!"

"Well if it's that easy you won't have any problems controlling your cock then will you!" She said as she rolled off me with a 'plop', as my cum started to leak from her pussy down her thigh.

"Thanks for this sis, I really do love you, you know."

"Love you too Dan, now let's get some sleep." She said, giving me a kiss on the lips before cuddling into me.

***************************

***************************

"You can come back and fill my pussy again anytime you like!" Mel told me, before kissing me on the lips, her tongue snaking its way into my mouth.

"See you again soon sis." I said kissing her on the lips.

"Christmas?" She asked.

I nodded yes as I got into my car, and drove off, heading back home to see Lucy...

***************************

"Did you have a nice time with your sister?" She asked, as I made us a cup of tea.

"Yeah, it was good to see her again."

"Did you fuck her again?" Lucy asked expectantly.

"Yes, and her flat mate as well."

"What, together?"

"No, separately."

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for the tea." Lucy said as she walked back to her room.

***************************

Lucy went out shortly afterwards and I didn't see her for the rest of the day, the next I heard from her I was in my room, and after some crashing and banging I heard her shout:

"Oh yessss, fuck me, yes, oh fuck, just like that, oh yeah, fuck fuck fuck, yess!"

This carried on until she at last had an equally loud orgasm, screaming out the bloke's name.

In understatement of the century I knew this wasn't good for my chances with her!

***************************

The pattern continued each night for the next few days, she'd bring someone home, each day a different bloke and have very loud sex until she had an equally loud 'orgasm'.

Finally, on the fifth night I called my sister, "Do you hear that?" I asked.

"What?"

"Hang on, let me put you on speaker... 'Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, just like that, oh yeah, fuck me hard' ...that."

"I take it that's Lucy and not just porn..."

"Yep, that's Lucy telling me I fucked up bad - if you're lucky you'll get to hear her fake screaming orgasm soon."

"How do you know it's fake?"

"I've given her enough to know the difference." I reminded her.

"So what are you planning to do?"

"I don't know, that's kind of why I called you sis..."

"I take it this is all after you told her you fucked Mel and I?"

"Yep."

"Well there's not a lot you can really do is there - just hope that she feels like she's punished you enough and there's still something you can salvage."

"Thanks for the help sis..." I said sarcastically.

"Hey, your cock up bro, literally. Call me again soon yeah?"

"Course I will."

I hung up the phone and put my headphones on, the music drowning out Lucy's ongoing attempt at the loudest fuck ever.

***************************

An hour later when the album finished I took off the headphones and all was quiet so I made my way into the kitchen. Lucy was sat at the kitchen table in her dressing gown, gently sobbing.

I gently touched her shoulder, "Lucy, are you OK?"

I wasn't prepared for what happened next as she stood up and wheeled round, the force of the resulting slap left me stumbling back across the kitchen my face stinging.

"I can't do this anymore Dan."

"What?"

"Us, I hate what you've turned me into, I'm not a whore!"

"Of course you're not."

"Then why have I just fucked five different guys in as many days? That's what whores do isn't it? I have to leave..." She said, as she tried to push past me on the way to her room.

I grabbed her arm to stop her, "I can't let you go Lucy, I know I was a disrespectful cunt, but at least I was honest this time, that's something isn't it?"

"Yes, you were honest this time, but don't you see? This is what always happens and what is always going to happen."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Everytime we get close, you fuck it up, and then I turn into someone I don't want to be, a jealous whore who just wants to get revenge - it's not healthy, it's not how I want to spend my life, so I've got to go now."

"Please Lucy, don't. No more, I promise."

"Babes, how am I meant to believe and trust you when you won't ever commit to me?" She said, as she gently held my face, stroking my stinging cheek, "And I don't want desperation commitment now - it needed to happen when you really meant it."

"Will you at least not leave straight away?"

"I'll think about it." She said, as she walked back to her room.

"Lucy," I called after her, she turned round to look at me, "I'm sorry."

"I know Dan." She said, trying to force a smile before continuing to her room.

***************************

***************************

Lucy didn't move out, but things between us remained difficult, we spoke politely but never engaged - we were simply flatmates.

Then, a couple of weeks before Christmas things changed again - it was Saturday morning and I'd spent the night before chatting to my sister, she was already home from uni and looking forward to seeing me and I'd spent most of the conversation bemoaning how cold things were between Lucy and I.

I was sat at the table eating breakfast when Lucy walked in kissed me on the cheek and said "Morning babes."

Slightly taken aback at the sudden thawing I hesitated, "Uh, morning Lucy - you seem happy this morning?"

"Yeah, I had a good chat with a friend last night, really helped me get my head straight." She told me as she sat down to eat her breakfast, "Fancy going Christmas shopping later?"

"Wow, I'd love too."

"Great."

***************************

Lucy and I had a great time fighting our way through the hordes on Oxford Street, stopping off for a Starbucks red cup or two, as we sat there drinking our second egg-nog latte of the day it was just like how things used to be.

"I don't suppose you fancy spending Christmas at mine do you?" I took a punt in the dark.

"Uh, not sure that's a good idea..."

"Oh come on, my parents would love to see you, no strings, just a nice big meal?"

"I just don't want to play gooseberry to you and your sister is all."

"That won't happen again."

"You said that last time and you fucked her flatmate into the bargain."

"I know, but this time it'll be different."

"Sorry, I just don't believe you, I mean how could I?"

"Because well, I, uh, I..."

Lucy was looking deep into my eyes, "If you mean it, say it, else don't." She told me, almost in a whisper.

The ensuing pause seemed to last for minutes, but could only have been a matter of seconds, I took her hand, took a breath and for the first time said, "Lucy, I love you."

"And you mean it?" She asked, still looking into my eyes.

"With all my heart." I told her, squeezing her hand.

Lucy smiled, "You're still in trouble, but I'll spend Christmas with you."

***************************

***************************

The next week flew by, Lucy and I were slowly finding our way back to how things used to be, there just still seemed to be a barrier on her side and as we got into the car I had no idea which way this Christmas was going to go.

***************************

When we arrived Lucy got her normal fawning welcome from my parents and a hug from my sister, which I was slightly surprised about.

As it was Christmas Eve as soon as Lucy and I had put our stuff in the guest room we sat down for dinner, as we finished Kim announced she was out for the evening with her friends, which left Lucy and I at the table with my parents, after half an hour of conversation the standard question came up...

"So are you two properly together yet?" My mother asked.

"No mother, we're not - will you please not ask everytime you see me?"

"Hey, don't be so nasty to your mother, she just wants to know about your life." Lucy said, shooting me a sly grin.

"Thank-you Lucy." My mother replied, happy.

"Well, we're off out for a walk, see you both later." I told them.

"It's cold out there, make sure you wrap up warm."

"Thanks Mum..." I said as we walked off, up the stairs.

"Thank-you Lucy!" I said mockingly as we entered the bedroom.

Lucy stuck her tongue out, "So where are we going?"

"Just for a nice walk." I told her as I watched her pull her boots on, whilst pulling my walking shoes out of my case, putting the box that was inside one of them into my coat pocket.

I shut the door behind us and took Lucy's hand as we turned to walk up the hill. We walked up the hill together, as we got to the top the trees and bushes started to clear, so that from the top of the hill you could see for miles - the stars were out and we could see the star on the top of the town Christmas tree shining brightly.

"Wow, it's beautiful up here." Lucy said.

"Yeah, more so than usual tonight." I replied, looking at Lucy and causing her to blush.

"How come you've never brought me up here before?"

"Dunno really, to be honest I've never really thought about it before."

Lucy smiled, "So why are we here now babes?"

"You can read me like a book can't you! I want us to try again Lucy."

"You've broken my heart twice now Dan, I'm not sure I want to give you the chance to do it again..."

"This time will be different." I told her, certain in my own words.

"You seem very sure of that?" She said, slightly puzzled.

"I've had the chance to do a lot of thinking recently - you're the best thing that's ever walked into my life babe, and I don't ever want to lose you, I love you."

"I love you too, but..."

I cut her off as I pulled the box from my coat pocket, dropping to one knee and flipping the catch on the lid as I said "Lucy, please marry me."

"Oh... fuck that rock is huge." She looked into my eyes, "You're serious aren't you?"

I just nodded, still on one knee, holding the open box out to her. Time seemed to stand still as I waited for Lucy to say or do something.

After what seemed like an age her expression changed from one of shock to a big grin, she looked at me and mouthed 'Yes' and held out her ring finger. I took the ring from the box and slid it onto her waiting finger, she looked down at it on her finger and let out a high pitched squeal before jumping up into my arms. She wrapped her long legs around my waist, I grabbed her ass to support her as we kissed passionately for the first time in months.

"Fuck me." She said, pulling away briefly.

"What, here, now?"

"Yeah, right here, right now, I want your cock buried in me." She told me as she started undoing her jeans.

I took my jacket and lay it on the ground as Lucy slid her jeans down her long legs, revealing her bare pussy. I fumbled to undo my own jeans as Lucy lay down on my coat, her hand snaking its way down her body until her fingers found her clit. I slid my jeans and boxers off, exposing my hard cock to the cold winter air.

"For some reason I'm feeling really nervous about this..." I told her, as I knelt down between her legs.

"How come?" She asked, her free hand reaching out to stroke my cock.

"I want it to be good for you too."

"Daft," She said, her pussy hand moving to stroke my face, "Just relax and I promise you I'll enjoy every second."

"I really love you Lucy." I told her, looking straight into her eyes as I lined my cock up with her pussy.

"I love you too Dan." She told me, then we both moaned as I slid my cock into the searing heat of her pussy, the temperature change almost causing me to come instantly. We fucked slowly and sensually, kissing passionately as we made love for the first time in as long as I could remember.

"Ohhhh, fuck, cumming..." I moaned.

"Mmmmmm, me tooo, do it..." Lucy hissed back.

With a groan Lucy and I started to cum in unison, my cock shooting cum into her as her pussy convulsed around it. We lay there, still for a while, catching our breath.

"That was amazing..." I told her.

"Best ever." She smiled back, before we launched into a passionate kiss.

***************************

Christmas morning Lucy and I were just coming back from the bathroom when my sister appeared from her room, "Good night last night babes?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, great thanks Lucy. Are you two going back to bed or coming down to open pressies?" She asked.

"Coming down," I told her, "But Lucy's already opened her present..."

"Oh really? What did she get?" Kim asked with a glint in her eye.

Lucy flashed her ring, Kim squealing with delight, "Wow, congratulations!" She said, before kissing both of us on the lips.

Just then my parents' bedroom door opened, "What's all the commotion about?" My mother asked.

Lucy again flashed her ring, "About fucking time!" My father announced.

***************************

Later in the evening after a big day of celebration my parents had gone to bed leaving Kim, Lucy and I downstairs.

"So what really happened when he proposed then? I want the full uncensored version!" My sister asked.

Lucy recounted the full story back to us, "Awww, wow that's sooo sweet." Kim said when Lucy had finished, her hands caressing her body, sliding over her boobs and down between her legs, "And it's got me so horny!"

"Fuck's sake Kim..." I started scornfully.

To my surprise Lucy punched me gently on the arm, "Don't shout at her, you ought to be grateful to her!"

"What, why?" I asked.

"If it wasn't for me, Lucy wouldn't be here right now!" My sister told me.

"What?" I said, confused.

"The day after you found me at the kitchen table and I'd slapped you Kim called me, begged me to give you a second chance, but I told the little slut to fuck off and hung up." Lucy told us.

"But I didn't give up!" Kim said with a grin.

"No, she called me every day, telling me how much you loved me, how down you were because you thought you'd fucked it up for ever, until eventually she persuaded me to give you a chance."

"Christmas shopping?" I asked.

"Exactly, but I needed to know how you really felt, hear it from you without prompting. So I told her that if she spoke to you that would be it for us, for ever."

"And I didn't!" Kim chimed in.

"And you just wanted me to tell you I loved you?" I asked, cursing myself for never having done it before if it was that simple...

"I wanted you to mean it babes, just saying it means nothing."

"And you believed me? That I meant it I mean?" I asked.

Kim reached over and grabbed Lucy's hand, showing me her ring finger, "What do you think?" She told me.

"Thanks sis." I said grinning, kissing her on the cheek.

"You'll have to thank me better than that." She told me.

"I can't sis, you know that."

"I know." She said, as she sucked Lucy's finger into her mouth as her hand dropped to her pussy.

milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers
12