Summer Heat Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that," Heather replied. "How about you, Jeanie?"

"Sounds fun. And sexy. I'm already pretty hot but a good workup is always good," Jeanie answered.

"Alrighty then. Off we all go."

We all jumped up and started off in our own directions. I followed Heather's jean covered ass into our bedroom, then turned to watch as Rob closed the guest room door.

We started removing our clothes so we could put on our evening attire. I told Heather to have Jeanie and Rob bring some sexy clothing but only a total of six items could be worn for "the game". No more, no less.

I put on silky boxers, a sexy tank top, a silky t-shirt, silk pajama bottoms, and a pair of socks. Heather had gone out and purchased a new teddy. When she put it on, I almost creamed myself. Damn, she was hot. It was all white with pink ruffles. It consisted of a panty, bustier, stockings, garter, and a neck chain. It was all sheer enough to see through without being completely slutty.

Heather is tall and slender. She stands 5'10" with long legs and smallish breasts, which are perfect for me. She has long brunette hair which is naturally curly leaning toward frizzy. Her new teddy highlighted her long form and hair perfectly.

When we were both ready, I took my sweet wife in my arms, kissed her passionately while running my hands all over her body. I asked if she was ready. She smiled at me, gave my cock a squeeze, and nodded. We exited the bedroom and returned to the living room.

We stood, waiting for the guest room to open. We could hear Rob and Jeanie giggling and having some fun through the door. Heather, being impatient, walked over, put her ear to the door, smiled, and then knocked.

"Come on you two. Save some for us," she giggled.

Jeanie let out a loud laugh, not from Heather's comment, but from whatever Rob was doing. "ROB! Stop it!" she almost shouted. "We're on our way out," she said and laughed some more before the door opened.

When the door opened, I almost creamed again. Heather and Jeanie were in the same lingerie. They shopped together. When Jeanie came out, she walked over to Heather, turned to Rob and me, and said, "Whaddayathink boys?"

I looked at Rob, who had turned to look at me. We both turned back to our sexy wives and said, in unison, "HOLY SHIT!"

We all laughed.

Jeanie is short, about 5'4", also slender and shapely. Her hair is shoulder length, nicely curled framing her pretty face. Her breasts are larger than Heather's but perfectly shaped with quarter sized areolas and pointy nipples. She had also picked the teddy that matched her frame perfectly.

Rob was wearing close to the same items I was wearing. "You two shop for us too?" Rob smiled.

"Alright, now that our flags are flying full staff, let's get seated and start this game," I said. "Rob, you and Jeanie can sit there," I said, pointing to one of our plush love seats, "and Heather and I will sit here," I said, pointing to the other love seat.

With all of us seated, I explained the game. "I found this game online. I downloaded it to this tablet. It's a 'Wheel of Fortune' type game with several categories. We're going to start with 2 categories, 'Truth' and 'Clothing'. When you spin, you'll get one of those two. If it's a truth category, you must answer a question. If it's clothing, you must follow the instructions. Some of them will be you removing clothing, and some will be someone else removing your clothing. Either way, something is coming off somebody.

"As the game, and our level of comfort escalates, I'll add more categories, and remove the ones we don't need any longer. Any questions?" I asked.

"What if something comes up that I ... or we ... don't want to do?" Jeanie asked.

"Nobody has to do anything they don't want to do. If that happens, we'll re-spin the wheel. Good?"

Everyone nodded. "Any other questions?" I asked.

"How do we determine a winner?" Asked Rob. Typical man. Always competing.

Heather was quick in her answer. "I think it's safe to say that we're all gonna be winners tonight, sweetie." We all smiled at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Let's begin," I said. "I've already input our names and genders. I will go first, followed by Heather, then Rob, then Jeanie. The game will automatically read our names, bearing in mind our genders, into the instructions. Y'all ready?"

Everyone nodded. I spun first. "Truth: Have you ever had sex with someone and not known their name?"

"Nope," I answered honestly.

"Well, can you name all the girls you had sex with?" Heather asked.

"You already know babe. But, yes, Karla and Carol."

"Who was your fave?" Jeanie asked.

"Heather," I responded.

"Good answer, stud," Heather winked at me.

"Soon to be followed by you," I said looking at Jeanie.

"Mmmmmm, I'm lookin forward to that," she replied.

Heather took the tablet and spun the wheel. "Truth: What is the most uncomfortable place you ever had sex?"

"Oh, that's easy. In Eddie Murray's barn. Damn, that straw bail was itchy."

"Babe, you never told me about that," I said.

"It was quite forgettable, believe me."

"What about Eddie? Was he 'forgettable'?" I asked. Heather scowled at me. I smiled.

Rob's turn. "Clothing: Remove one piece of clothing, as sexy as you can."

"Well, someone has to lose something first," he said as he did a slow, sexy strip tease to remove a sock. Heather and Jeanie couldn't help but sing the "stripper song" as he bared his left foot.

"That was THE sexiest sock removal EVER!" Heather noted. Rob batted his eyebrows at her.

Jeanie's took the tablet: "Clothing: Remove one piece of clothing from Nick using just your feet and toes."

"YES!" I cheered.

Jeanie moved toward me, looked at Rob with a nasty look, and said, "I ain't wasting this on a stupid sock."

She told me to stand, sat down in front of me, and began tugging at my pajama bottoms with her toes. She seemed to have a poor aim as she was all over my cock with her feet. It took several attempts for her to get my bottoms off me.

"You need to work on your foot skills, sister," Heather said.

"Her foot skills are perfect," I said standing there in my silky boxers with my cock straining to be free.

My turn again. I took the tablet and spun the wheel. "Clothing: Pull off Jeanie's panties with your teeth."

"NOT FAIR!" Jeanie cried. "You have PJ bottoms AND boxers. I have nothing on under my panty."

"Sucks to be you," I laughed. "Stand up."

"I don't like this one bit," she said in mock protest as she stood to face me, smiling.

"Yeah, you LOVE it," I said. I kissed her on the cheek, batted my eyebrows at her, smiled, and dropped to my knees in front of her.

I reached out and placed my hands on her thighs below her ass to steady myself, stopped to admire her wares, then leaned in and grabbed the elastic band on her panty with my teeth just above her mound. I started pulling it down as her neatly trimmed bush appeared before my eyes. I could smell her musky aroma.

I continued pulling her panty down until it was well below her heavenly triangle. I then turned her around and started tugging at the elastic over her ass crack until her full, round ass was visible.

I turned her back to face me and, as I went in to grab the panty, I stuck out my tongue and licked her clit.

"HEY!" she shouted. "WHAT WAS THAT?"

"Sorry, I slipped," I chuckled. "Won't happen again," I said, and quickly licked her clit again.

"That's it, buster," she huffed and pushed my head away. "No more for you," she said and pulled her panty the rest of the way off.

"Awwww!" I protested.

"You blew it, mister," she smiled at me.

"Yeah, I think not," I smiled back. "You taste good tonight!" I complimented.

"Thanks. Play the game right, and you'll be tasting a lot more of me."

Heather's spun the wheel: "Clothing: You and Nick will blindfold each other, then remove one article of clothing from each other, slowly and sensuously."

"Sweet!" Heather squealed. "Come here, Nicky. That cock is being set free."

"Yeah, well your titties are about to be exposed, babe."

Rob and Jeanie joined to blindfold us. Rob stood behind Heather as Jeanie did the same with me. Just before the blindfold moved over my eyes, I saw Heather's hand reach around and grab Rob's cock. I followed suit and reached around as Jeanie tied my blindfold and played with her pussy. Holy shit, she was soaking wet. I could hear Rob moaning softly but Jeanie made no sound as she ground her naked, wet cunt into my hand.

"Alright, you two," Jeanie announced, "stop groping us and get busy!"

With my right hand still buried in Jeanie's pussy, I reached out for Heather with my left. I found her shoulder and pulled her toward me. I removed my fingers from Jeanie and placed them on Heather's lips. Heather opened her mouth and sucked my fingers. She moaned softly when she tasted Jeanie's cum on my fingers.

Heather reached for my boxers as I reached for her bustier. Damn, there were a lot of hooks back there. I slowly undid each hook. I could feel Rob's arms around Heather and knew he was playing with her tits. She was moaning softly in my ear. Jeanie, in the meantime, was giving me the reach around as well, stroking my hard cock as Heather was pulling my boxers down. Heather's hand left my boxers for a moment and I heard Jeanie gasp in my other ear. Heather just got her revenge for our first encounter.

I finished the last hook and slid the bustier off Heather's shoulders. She bent down to finish taking off my boxers. While down there, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked the head for a few seconds. This game was off to a flying start. We removed our blindfolds and sat down.

Heather's breasts, my cock, and Jeanie's pussy were now exposed. It was then that Rob said, "Good lord, look at the length of Nick's cock."

Jeanie just smiled and said, "I told you. Now you know why I'm so hot to have that fucker in my pussy."

"Yeah," he said, "I get it now."

Rob's took the tablet. "Clothing: Perform a lap dance for Heather to music while removing one item of clothing."

"Yummy," Heather said. "And don't waste my time with the other sock."

I got up and put on some smooth jazz and grabbed a chair from the dining room for Heather to sit in. Rob moved over to Heather and started dancing. I swear he had to have been a Chippendale dancer at some point. He had the moves.

He started the dance and was gyrating his hips with the music. His cock was a few short inches from Heather's face. She was mesmerized. He suddenly started playing with his cock through the flimsy material and tugging on the waistband. Slowly, he pulled his PJs AND boxers down and his cock sprung free and slapped Heather on the cheek. We all laughed.

Much to Rob's chagrin, Heather was a good girl and kept her hands to herself. When the music died, Rob returned to his place by Jeanie, and Heather returned to me.

"Did I waste your time?" Rob asked.

"Hell no, stud. That was amazing," Heather purred.

"Yes, it was," Jeanie said. "I am so fuckin horny!"

"Um, the instruction was ONE item of clothing," I pointed out.

"Shut the fuck up, Nick," Heather said as she elbowed me in the ribs.

We all laughed and continued the game. We were all fuckin hot and ready for anything.

"Now, we need to get Heather out of her panties and Jeanie's tits out of that bustier," Rob said.

"HEAR HEAR!" I agreed. "Especially those magnificent tits on your wife. I can't wait to see them again."

Jeanie's grabbed the tablet and spun the wheel. "Clothing: Rob will select and remove one piece of clothing from you."

"Your wish is my command, buddy," Rob said to me with a wink. "Your tits, madam."

Jeanie turned her back to Rob as he began the tedium of undoing all those hooks. When he finished, the bustier fell to the floor and my cock grew even bigger.

"Jeanie," I stated, "that is one nice rack of titties."

"You've got nothing to complain about, dude," Rob shot back. "Heather, your tits are perfect as well."

"Well, the "Truth" category has been all but ignored so far. I'm going to remove it and add, let's see, 'Caress.' Let's see what that brings." I said.

I manipulated the game and spun the wheel. "Clothing: Ask Jeanie to remove one item of clothing of your choice."

"Geez, more clothes. Ok, how about that garter."

Jeanie shrugged and stood to remove the garter. No harm, no foul. She was still just as naked.

Heather's turn. "Clothing: Remove an article of clothing from Rob with your teeth."

"Mmmmm, that sounds fun," Heather said as she moved toward Rob.

"Where do you want me?" Rob asked.

"Right where you are, stud."

Heather bent down as if she were going to take his top t-shirt off. She didn't even go for the shirt. She licked the head of Rob's cock, slowly worked her way down to his balls, down his leg, and removed his 2nd sock. Once the sock was gone, she followed her path back to his balls and cock and gave him another quick tease.

"That was fuckin sexy, baby," I said.

"And fuckin tasty," she purred.

Rob's turn. "Clothing: Remove one piece of clothing from each lady with only your teeth."

"HOT DAMN!" Rob shouted. "Get your sweet ass over here, Heather. Your panties are GONE! I'm ready to see your sweet pussy again."

Heather stood before him. As he bent down to take the elastic in his teeth, Heather grabbed his head and pushed him into her sex and held him there for about 10 seconds. He simply held himself there and breathed in her sexy aroma. When she let him go, he pulled her panty down and lapped her clit a few times. Turnabout is fair play, I guess.

He then called Jeanie to him and removed a stocking. With Heather's panty lying on the floor, we were all displaying all our goodies. We were ready for more.

Jeanie's spun the wheel. "Caress: Tickle the back of Nick's neck with the tip of your tongue."

"Mmmm, let's see if that cock can get any bigger," she cooed.

"I'm sure you can find a way," I smiled.

Jeanie moved behind me and slowly traced her tongue around my neck, which happens to be a very sensitive spot for me. She reached around and rubbed my chest and stomach stopping just short of my hard cock. I had goosebumps on my goosebumps when she was done.

When she finished, she sat back down by Rob. Heather was stroking my cock and Jeanie was doing the same for Rob.

"I'm adding another category. This one is called 'Fun'. Let's see what it brings."

I added the category and spun the wheel. "Fun: Do a cartwheel, naked."

"Ok, now we're getting somewhere," I said sarcastically as I stood up and removed the rest of my attire. I stood in front of my wife, her best friend, and hubby, bare-ass naked, and did my best cartwheel as they cheered.

Heather's turn. "Fun: Take a photo of your ass and email it to Rob."

Heather grabbed her phone, took an 'ass selfie', and emailed it. Rob's phone made a ding sound and he immediately started admiring Heather's ass.

We had to remind Rob it was his turn. He grabbed the tablet and spun the wheel. "Fun: Perform some stretching exercises, naked."

Thinking of nothing else, Rob removed his remaining clothes and did some jumping jacks to a much appreciative audience in Heather and Jeanie as they watched his cock bounce up and down.

Jeanie's spun the wheel and smiled. "Fun: Draw a face on your ass."

I retrieved a marker and Jeanie had some fun drawing a smiley face on her right butt cheek.

I took up the tablet and spun. "Clothing: Ask Jeanie to remove one item of clothing of your choice."

"Stocking," I said.

"No!" She replied.

"Excuse me?"

"No," she repeated, "You want it off, you take it off," she smiled.

"Well, okay. Even better," I complied.

I moved over and kneeled in front of her. She spread her legs wide revealing her pretty, well-groomed womanhood to me. She raised a hand to her mouth, inserted her middle finger, wetting it, then reached down and ran her wet finger the length of her slit before inserting it to her middle knuckle.

She lifted her sexy, stocking-clad leg and placed her foot on my shoulder. She slowly moved her other hand to her wet pussy as she slowly slid her finger out. When her finger had receded fully, her other hand arrived. Using both hands, she spread her lips, revealing her hard, wet clit.

I looked up at her angelic face. She looked me in the eyes. In a sultry, sexy whisper, she said, "Use your teeth, lover."

Mesmerized, I could only follow her instructions. I leaned in and covered her glistening clit with my mouth. She reached behind my head and pulled me closer.

I bit softly on her hard bud. She moaned her appreciation then slowly said, "Oh god, Nick. What the fuck are you doing? You're supposed to be removing my stocking." as she released my head.

I let her clit go with a pop as she pushed my head down to the top of her stocking. I bit down on the elastic and slowly slid it down her shapely leg.

"Oh, fuck, Nick. You're a very sexy, awesome cheater," she moaned. "Next time, I ain't letting you go. You bury your face there again, you're there until I flood you with cum."

"Deal!" I said smiling my appreciation and rubbing my thumb over her engorged clit, eliciting another sexy moan.

I moved back to join Heather. She kissed me and said, "You are one fuckin, sexy man."

Heather's grabbed the tablet. "Fun: Write something obscene on your forehead with a marker."

"Oh no, no no," she protested. "We have kids. I have to be seen in public."

"Relax," I told her. "I have water based markers. It'll wash off."

"Ok, fine. But I'm testing them first. What shall I write?" She asked.

"Whatever you want," we all said.

Heather took the marker, wrote on her arm, and used her saliva to wash it off to be sure. When she was satisfied, she went into the bathroom to use the mirror. When she returned, she had scrawled, "somebody fuck me" across her forehead. We all laughed.

Rob's took his turn on the tablet. "Caress: Standing, use your tongue to tickle the back of Heather's neck."

Heather stood and pulled her hair to the side as Rob moved behind her. As he began licking her neck, his hands wandered around and began teasing her nipples.

"Hey, that's not part of her neck," Jeanie said with a sly smile.

"Neither is this," Rob remarked, and moved his other hand down to her pussy. The look on Heather's face was pure ecstasy. She was loving it. She grabbed Rob's hand, pushing it harder on her clit as she moaned and writhed against his cock. When they finished, Heather stumbled back to me clearly flushed.

Jeanie's turn. "Fun: Do 10 pushups."

"WHAT'S FUN ABOUT THAT?" Jeanie wailed.

"It's fun for us," I said. "GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 10, BITCH!"

Seeing her magnificent tits dangling and her nipples touching the floor was worth every moment.

"Time for a new category," I announced. "Whatever clothing you have remaining, go ahead and remove it, ladies. I like the chain, babe. You can leave that on. Heather and Jeanie striped off their remaining clothing, both leaving the sexy chain around their necks and long enough to rest between their breasts.

"The new categories are 'Nasty' and 'Kissing'."

After adding the categories, I spun the wheel. "Nasty: Lie spread eagle while the ladies tickle your ribs, legs, chest, and groin for two minutes."

"YES! Come and get me, girls," I said as I took my position on the floor.

Heather and Jeanie began tickling me with little success. I'm only ticklish in a few places. Heather knows them so she was doing well. Jeanie gave up and started running her fingernails lightly over my cock. That got my attention. My cock was throbbing.

Heather's spin. "Kissing: Hug and kiss Rob."