Summer Heat Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I said, "kissing gets a little personal so if any of us have any reservations ..."

"Fuck you, Nick," Rob said. "Heather, get over here."

Heather moved over to Rob as he stood. He took my wife in his arms and lovingly kissed her long, deep, and passionate. They held each other and caressed, their naked bodies pressed hard against each other. Neither of them made a sexual move. The kiss lasted at least a minute. When they broke, Heather was flushed. Rob was rock hard.

Rob, visibly shaken from the kiss, took the tablet and spun the wheel. "Fun: Jeanie will pinch your balls for 30 seconds."

"I'm going to enjoy this after that kiss," she announced as she took Rob's balls in her hand and started squeezing. He cried out in pain but she held her grip for the full 30.

Jeanie seemed pleased as she took the tablet and gave it a spin. "Nasty: Ask Rob to perform a full body massage on you."

"I'll give you just as much care as you just gave me, sweetie," Rob said with a smile.

"I know you will be very nice to me," she replied. "Besides, you deserved that ball squeeze after that kiss with Heather."

With that, Jeanie laid on her stomach while Rob gave her a good back and ass massage. He snuck his hand between her cheeks several times which had Jeanie moaning and writhing. Heather and I stroked each other as we watched.

Rob gently turned Jeanie on her back and gave the same care to her breasts and pussy. Several times he entered her with his fingers and played with her nipples and clit. She was so wet and ready for a good fuckin but we decided early to let the game play out.

"I'm now adding 'Oral Sex' to the list," I announced to some very favorable sounds from the others.

"My turn," I said giving the wheel a spin. "Kissing: Kiss Heather for 5 minutes without touching any other body part than tongue and lips."

"Awwww SHIT!" I said.

Heather pouted. "You don't want to kiss me, baby?"

"Of course I do. And I will. I'm not happy I can't touch you!"

I bent down and started kissing her pussy. "Lips and tongue," I announced between kisses.

"I think you missed the point," Jeanie said.

"No," I said, "I'm hitting the point quite nicely."

"YES YOU ARE, BUT YOU MISSED THE POINT!! GET UP HERE AND KISS ME!" Heather demanded.

I stood back up and began kissing my beautiful wife. 5 minutes doesn't sound long but it's an eternity when one is naked, horny, and can't touch. It was the best 5 minutes of hell I've ever experienced.

Heather was eager for her next spin. "Oral Sex: Get into 69 position with Nick. Massage each other without touching genitals for 2 minutes."

"SON OF A BITCH!" I shouted. "I can't win!"

"Lie down, big boy," Heather said.

I laid down as Heather swung her leg over my chest. Her pussy was dripping on me. My cock as leaking pre-cum. We remained true to the game and gave each other a nice massage without cheating. My cock was aching to be buried in either one of these two ladies.

When the timer sounded, Rob already had the tablet spinning. "Kissing: Show Jeanie how you like to kiss."

"FUCK!" Rob whispered. "I need my cock in something. All this kissing shit is for the birds."

"Shut up and kiss me, asshole," Jeanie replied. Rob moved over and kissed her passionately. Both were moaning and running their hands all over each other.

When they broke the kiss, Jeanie called on the game gods for something good. "Nasty: Nick will tie you up and tease you for 5 minutes."

"Oh shit!" Jeanie protested.

"OH YEAH! Game gods are smiling on me. Now we're getting somewhere," I offered.

I retrieved a rope and tied Jeanie's hands above her head. I then used my tongue on her entire body skipping all the sensitive parts; nipples, clit, etc. She was writhing and moaning, and nearly crying when my 5 minutes were up.

"I'm now removing 'Kissing' and 'Nasty'. I'm leaving 'Oral Sex' and adding 'Sex' and 'Super Nasty'. This is the time, kids."

I changed the categories and gave the wheel a spin. "Sex: Have sex with Heather for 2 minutes. No cumming."

"HOT DAMN! FINALLY!" I said.

"Oh, yes, babe. I've been so hot for your cock all night," Heather said as she climbed on my lap and guided my cock into her smoldering cunt. Rob and Jeanie watched and smiled.

"This is so fuckin hot, baby, don'tcha think?" Jeanie purred. Rob simply nodded while stroking Jeanie's fine tits.

Heather was a wild child. She was horny and wet. Rob and Jeanie held each other and kissed while watching Heather ride my member. I wanted to cum and had to have Heather slow down. When the timer went off, I kissed her passionately as she dismounted.

"Damn, that was fuckin HOT," Rob said. Jeanie nodded while stroking his cock.

"You're telling me, brother," I panted. "I'm sure your turn is coming right up."

Heather, now fully hot and horny, grabbed the tablet. "Sex: Rob chooses the position in which you two will have sex, right now."

"Oh, baby!" Heather said. "I've been waiting for this. I've been wanting that thick meat in me since it was there last."

"Wait," Rob protested. "I don't feel right about this." We all looked at him in shock. "I want you, Heather. I want to fuck you bad. But I made a deal with you and Jeanie that if I fucked you, Nick could fuck Jeanie. I shouldn't get you again before he gets his turn with her."

"Rob, buddy, shut your pie hole and fuck my wife," I said. "Jeanie is right there. I guarantee I'll be fucking her soon."

"Damn right you will be," Jeanie said. "Fuck her, baby. Fuck her good. If it makes you feel better, I'll sit with Nick and keep his little brain occupied while you're busy."

With that, Rob allowed Heather her favorite position, missionary, with Rob on top. She laid down and Rob climbed on as Jeanie sat by me and gave my cock some much-needed attention.

"How long do I have?" Rob asked.

"Well, ours was timed at 2 minutes. Is that good for this round?" I asked.

"Good enough," he said and slipped his meaty cock into my beautiful wife. She gasped as he entered her.

"OH FUCK, ROB! I LOVE YOUR THICK COCK! IT MAKES ME FEEL SO FULL!" Heather blurted.

Rob fucked her for his two minutes and dismounted. Heather just laid there, trying to catch her breath, her pussy gaping open.

"Well, that was certainly more than one thrust," I chimed in. We all laughed. Heather slowly got up and sat with Rob since Jeanie was still sitting with me stroking my cock.

"Spin the wheel, Rob," Jeanie demanded. "Sex: Have sex with Heather on the table."

"OH YEAH!" Heather blurted again as she moved and laid down on the table. "Fuck me again, Rob. GOD, I LOVE THIS GAME!"

Rob again sunk his beef into my wife while Jeanie and I stroked each other. Jeanie pulled my head down and began kissing me passionately. I wanted her so bad. She pulled my head away, hugged me tightly, and whispered in my ear, "I sooooo want to fuck you. You have no idea. I can't wait to have your long cock fucking me in places I don't even know about!"

I nearly shot my load.

The timer went off. Heather and Rob resumed their positions while Jeanie and I continued stroking each other.

"My turn," Jeanie announced. "I so hope I get to fuck you, Nick. I want you so bad."

Jeanie spun. "Oral Sex: Perform oral sex on Nick for 5 minutes."

"DAMN!" She protested.

"I'll take it. You're the best cock sucker I know."

"Lie back, buddy, this is gonna be the best one ever," she said. "You're gonna cum down my throat."

I did as I was told. Jeanie positioned herself, started salivating, letting it run down to my balls. She started rubbing her saliva all over my manhood then, BOOM! all the way down on the first stroke. I convulsed and almost shot off. She held her position with her nose buried in my pubes. Her tongue started moving and I could feel the pressure building in my balls.

"OH FUCK! Stop Jeanie. STOP! I'm gonna cum if you don't stop."

She pulled up, sucked in some air, and said, "Are you hard of hearing? Did I say you're gonna cum down my throat, Nicky? Shut up, relax, and shoot your cum down my throat." Down she went again. This time, I couldn't hold back even if I wanted to. I shot load after load of hot cum in her throat.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as I spasmed and convulsed everything I had down her throat. She continued sucking and licking until I was drained. I thought my dick would go flaccid and I'd be done for a while but she expertly kept me hard. When her 5 minutes were up, I was full staff and ready for more action.

"Fuckin, well done!" I complimented her.

"You have no clue when I say, 'my pleasure'. I love your cum. And who's the 'One Thrust Wonder' now?" Everyone got a good laugh at my expense. It was well worth it.

"Nicky," Heather said, "I think I speak for everyone here when I say, get rid of any non-sex categories. I want a cock in me. I want to see your cock in Jeanie. I want some cum in my cunt. Anyone object?"

We all agreed. I removed 'Oral Sex' and 'Super Nasty' leaving 'Sex' selected. I also added the coup de gras, 'Group Sex', without announcing it.

I spun the wheel. "Sex: Jeanie, fuck me! RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!"

"FINALLY!" I cheered.

"FINALLY, IS RIGHT!" Jeanie exclaimed. "Where do you want me?"

"Well," I said, "from that moment my cock was starting to enter you, I've wanted to watch the rest of it disappear. Come over here and ride me," I said as I laid on the floor, my rock hard cock pointing at the ceiling.

"I hope it fits all the way in. It's so long."

Down on all fours, she placed her mouth on my cock and gave me the same wet treatment she had given me a few minutes ago. When I was good and wet, she moved up, straddled me, and placed my cock at her entrance and slowly started impaling herself.

Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she stopped.

"NO WAY! NOT THIS AGAIN! Fuck this," I said as I grabbed her hips and thrust my hips into her. I was buried to the balls in one motion.

"Oh fuck! Yes! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she yelled. "God, you're hitting my cervix! FUCK! That's fuckin amazing! My god, this is better than I expected!"

I pushed her up slowly until the tip of my cock was barely inside, then pulled her down again.

"OH MY GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME NICK! GOOD GOD, FUCK MY HUNGRY CUNT!"

And I did. For the next two minutes, Jeanie was my fuck toy. She rode me, bounced on me, fucked me. I played with her amazing tits. I was in heaven.

Then the fuckin timer went off.

"Ah, fuck it all to hell," I whined.

"Damn, Nick," she said as she slowly dismounted me. "Had I known where that thing was going to touch me, I would have fucked you the first time. That was definitely worth the wait," she said, "but also definitely a waste of time to get there."

"Oh yeah, it was definitely a waste. I've been thinking about fucking you for months. HOT DAMN, that was fuckin awesome!" I replied.

"My turn," Heather announced with glee.

She picked up the tablet and pushed the button. When it stopped, she gasped and stared at the screen.

I knew what she was looking at. I had no clue what instructions were there but knew she had rolled Group Sex.

"What's it say, baby? I asked with a sly smile.

"It says 'Group Sex: You are the slave of Nick and Rob for the next 10 minutes.'" Heather's eyes grew big when she read the screen. Would she go with it? We hadn't discussed this.

"Group sex!?" Rob yelled excitedly. "HOT FUCKIN DAMN! You didn't mention group sex!"

"No, I wanted it to be a surprise," I said. I looked at my "deer in the headlights" wife and said, meekly, "Surprise." She was nervous but excited.

"Baby, you good with this? Both of us. Filling your holes. Making you our slave?"

"Well, shit, I hadn't even thought about this, Nicky," she replied with hesitation. "FUCK YEAH!" she hollered with a huge grin. "Bring it on, boys. Fill me up."

"Seriously?" Jeanie protested? "What the fuck am I going to do?"

Rob simply looked on as her as he passed by on the way to Heather and said, "Wait your turn, watch and get yourself ready for the same. You know we'll be coming for you next."

"Well, ok then," she smiled, spread her legs, and started diddling herself.

"I'm all yours, boys. Where do you want me?" Heather asked.

"Your wife. You lead," Rob responded.

"You know what, bud, you start," I said.

Heather chimed in, "Fuck you, idiots. This is my turn, boys. Rob, get behind me and fill me with your thick meat. Nicky, get that cock over here and I'll do my best Jeanie impersonation on you. I also want to taste her cunt juice on your cock."

Damn, I married the right woman.

Heather was on all fours in an instant. Rob slowly entered her from behind while I placed my cock in her face. It took her a moment to realize I was in position. With Rob entering her, she closed her eyes and did her best to keep from screaming as he stretched her once again.

When she opened her eyes, she started sucking me with abandon. She had watched Jeanie and was doing her best to open her throat to take me in. Rob was fucking her slow and steady but she was having a hard time keeping me in her throat while he was pounding his thick meat in her.

I saw her predicament. "Babe, just do what you can," I coaxed. "You don't need to take it all, especially with that thick cock fucking you. I'm enjoying watching you get fucked while sucking me."

She kept trying until she started to feel her orgasm coming. She quickly removed me from her mouth.

"FUCK ME, ROB! GOD, FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!" she screamed.

As she went over the edge, she started sucking me as hard as Rob was fucking her. Holy shit, it was the most enjoyable blowjob she has ever given me.

"My turn!" I announced. Rob pulled out and we switched ends. I admired Rob's handiwork. Heather's cunt was stretched and open. I glided in easily to my balls. Heather gasped again. Even though Rob's cock is thick, mine is longer. When I fuck her doggy, I hit the end of her pussy with about a half inch to spare. She always loves me to push it all the way in.

"OH, NICKY! OH, FUCK! GOD, I LOVE HOW YOU HIT PLACES NO ONE EVEN KNOWS EXISTS! ROB'S COCK STRETCHES ME TO THE LIMITS BUT YOU, BABY, WILL ALWAYS BE MY LONG DICKED MAN!"

"Let's see how much of that fat cock you can stuff down your throat, babe," I replied.

She didn't need my coaxing. Rob's thick meat started disappearing in her mouth. She could only get the first few inches in before pulling off.

"Fuck, it's thicker than I thought. I can't get it all in," she said trying to catch her breath.

"It takes a lot of practice, honey," Jeanie replied, still fingering herself. "Now that we've evolved this 'friendship', I imagine you'll get plenty of time to work your skills."

"I love the sound of that," Heather replied and attempted to swallow Rob's cock again.

I grabbed Heather's hips and pounded away at her sweet cunt. I brought my wife to two more orgasms and was working on another when the timer went off.

"Oh, fuck! That was simply awesome!" Heather gushed. "Jeanie, I hope you get the next spin. I need a rest."

"Me too!" Jeanie said.

Rob grabbed the tablet. "Sex: Choose your favorite position and Heather will fuck you for 2 minutes."

"NOOOOO!" Heather wailed. "Fuck Jeanie!"

"Get your cute ass over here, sweet cheeks," Rob said to Heather.

"Fine. But take it easy on me," she relented.

Rob wanted it how I got it from Jeanie. Cowgirl. He laid down and signaled Heather to him. She straddled him and impaled herself on his cock.

"Oh fuck, yeah. God, I guess I'm fine after all. Damn, I love this cock in my cunt!"

"Ride me like the wild cowgirl you are, Heather," Rob said.

I've never seen Heather look so happy and satisfied. With about 30 seconds left on the timer, Rob showed signs of cumming. She rode until the timer sounded.

"Fuck the timer," she said and continued riding him. "I want your fuckin cum, Rob. Give me your cum, baby. Fuck me and shoot your hot cum in my hungry, wet cunt. I want your cum dripping out of me again. I want it running down my thighs, you fuckin stud. CUM IN ME! NOW!"

And he did. He grunted and shot his load in Heather's hot cunt, which sent Heather over the edge. He spasmed several times as Heather fucked him dry. Heather gave him a passionate kiss, slowly stood to let his cock slide free, while his cum dripped out of her on his semi-hard cock, and down the insides of her thighs.

She was officially spent. She needed a break. Rob was feeling very well satisfied himself as he sat there and rubbed his cum around where it had dripped from Heather's pussy.

"I'm done for a few minutes," Heather informed us. "If I'm in the next spin, you'll have to wait or re-spin."

Jeanie didn't hesitate. She grabbed the tablet and spun the wheel. "Sex: Have sex with Nick on the sofa."

"Fuck him good!" Heather cheered as she moved to the bathroom. "Take all the time you want!"

"Mmmm, more Jeanie fuckin," I responded. "Your turn. Where do you want me?" I asked.

"Just sit down. I want to ride you while suck my tits."

"My pleasure," I said as I sat. Like the dumbass I am, I set the timer.

Jeanie straddled me, guided my cock into her cunt and started slowly moving up and down. She pushed her chest into my face and I spent the next two minutes in titty heaven. I licked, sucked, bit, and slobbered on her tits like there was no tomorrow. Then the damn timer sounded again.

Jeanie stopped. We looked around. Heather was still off in the bathroom doing who knows what. Rob was blissfully asleep with his semi-hard, cum covered cock in his hand.

"As Heather put it, 'fuck the timer'," Jeanie said and pulled my head back into her tits. She started riding me again.

"Hey," I managed from between her luscious tits, "the timer went off. We're cheating."

"Damn right, we're cheating. Nicky, I want your cum now. I'm fucking you until Rob or Heather stop us, or until I have your cum dripping out of my cunt," she explained.

"Well, there's no one around to argue. Fuck me, babe."

She pulled my head back to her tits and started riding me like a woman possessed.

"Oh yeah, fuck! Your cock is sooooooo fuckin long. God, I love where it hits me. I love Rob's thick cock but I now have the best of both worlds. Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me deep."

It didn't take long for me to be on the edge of cumming. Jeanie had already cum once and was on the verge again.

"Cum with me, Jeanie. Cum on my cock while I fill your cunt."

"Oh, yes, Nick. I'm there. Push your cock in me while I fuck you. Push your hard cock all the way inside me."

We both moaned loud enough to wake the neighbors as she creamed my cock and I shot my load.

She collapsed on me in a sweaty heap. I kissed her neck and shoulders as we both worked to catch our breath.

"That was fuckin fantastic," I complimented her.

"Oh, it was better than that. I love Rob's thick cock but your length is amazing."

"It is amazing, isn't it," Heather sighed. We hadn't noticed when she returned. She had cuddled up to Rob, who was still asleep. She looked spent but very satisfied.

I picked Jeanie up, repositioned her, and laid us down with my cock still buried in her dripping cunt. Jeanie's leg was draped across mine and my semi-hard cock was pulsing in her. I kissed her deeply and thanked her for sharing herself and Rob with us.

"The pleasure was ours," she said.

"Look at Heather. Now look at me. You want to start an argument?" I asked and kissed her again.

"No, I guess not. Let's say it has been mutually beneficial."

With that, I kissed her again. I felt my senses failing me and knew I'd be sleeping soon. I saw that Heather and Rob were curled up with each other. He had his arm wrapped around her shoulders and her arm was securely around his chest. They were both asleep. I drifted off with my arms around Jeanie and my cock still inside her sweet pussy. Jeanie's eyes were closed as well but I didn't know if she was sleeping or not.