Summer Heat Continues 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers

"My god, you're amazing," Matt said to Mary. Mary blushed at the compliment.

Matt helped Mary back down to the sofa and laid her down on her back. He spread her legs and got the first full view of her womanhood. Her pubic hair was trimmed short with a small patch making an arrow pointing at her shielded clit. Her outer lips were glistening with her cum.

Mary, feeling vulnerable but so horny, started reaching to cover her exposed pussy. Before she could reach it, Matt grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"You cannot touch yourself until I tell you," he said sternly. "Do you understand?"

Mary, feeling completely under both Matt's and Diane's power whimpered a quiet, "Yes."

"Diane?"

"Yes, love."

"I need you to undress to your underwear. Leave your stockings and panties on but everything else must go," Matt instructed.

"Yes, love," Diane responded as she stood and slowly began to undress. Matt also stood and began undressing. Diane kicked her shoes off then started with her blouse, slowly unfastening the buttons while looking into Mary's eyes. She slipped it off her shoulders revealing her sheer, lacy bra. As the blouse hit the floor, Diane was already reaching for the clasp of the bra and soon it was lying on the blouse. Mary smiled her approval of Diane's equally beautiful breasts.

Matt was also baring his chest as his shirt hit the floor. As he was unbuckling his belt, Diane was lowering the zipper on her skirt. Mary was trying to watch both but didn't know where to look first. Matt slowed his pace allowing himself and Mary to watch Diane.

Diane slowly peeled the skirt off her hips and down her legs. She kicked the skirt into the pile of blouse and bra. Diane was now fully naked except her white sheer, lacy panties and thigh high white stockings. Her panties were so sheer, Mary could see her groomed pubic hair and her outer lips through the thin, wet material. Mary, again, smiled her approval as Diane sat back down in the love seat.

Matt finished unbuckling his belt, unfastened his pants, and slowly slid them down his muscular legs. He had to reach in his pants to help his rock hard cock escape the waist of his pants. When it did, it sprang out and bobbed up and down. Matt was now completely naked as he kicked his pants to the side and sat down near Mary's spread legs. Mary was so horny she was humping the air, following instructions not to touch herself. She was dying from anticipation.

Part 6 - The Building Lust

Matt reached over and softly stroked the inside of Mary's thighs but kept a good distance from her pussy.

"Mary?" he spoke.

"Yes," she replied.

"How are feeling right now?"

"I am so fucking horny I can hardly contain myself. You two know how to build a moment," she answered still bucking her hips at nothing, hoping Matt's hands would slide down and give her some relief.

"What would you like me to do for you, Mary?" Matt asked.

"EVERYTHING!" she answered.

"Mary," Matt said more gently.

"Yes."

Again, more gently, Matt asked, "What would you like me to do for you?"

Mary got the point.

"Please touch me. Please touch my pussy. Please rub my clit. Eat me. Put your fingers and tongue inside me. I want you inside me. Make love to me. Please touch me and fuck me. PLEASE!"

Matt continued rubbing her inner thighs as Mary begged for pleasure. As he continued, he saw something.

"Diane, come over here," he instructed.

Diane stood and moved to Matt's side.

"Look at that," he said pointing to Mary's pussy.

"WOW!" Diane exclaimed.

"What?" Mary asked, puzzled.

Mary was still humping the air trying to get some relief. She was so aroused, her pussy was excreting cum. A large drop of Mary's pussy juice appeared at her opening. It began to roll down, passing her perineum then across her anus. Another bead was forming and starting to roll.

"Mary, you're very aroused," Diane said and described what Matt and she were watching.

Mary, frustrated, replied, "NO SHIT!"

They all laughed.

"Okay, Diane, back to your seat," Matt instructed. "And take your panties off." Diane moved back while removing her panties.

"Mary, you must lie there while I get you ready. Do not touch yourself other than your breasts." Matt instructed.

"Okay. But hurry! Please, hurry. I need to cum. I need to feel something on or in my pussy. PLEASE."

Matt, satisfied with Mary's begging, turned to his wife. "Diane, you can touch whatever you want but no orgasms."

"NO FAIR!" Mary protested.

"Don't worry, baby, you're going to be well taken care of tonight," Matt encouraged her as he continued rubbing her thighs.

Part 7 - The Anticipation

Diane, fully naked save her thigh high stockings, leaned back in the love seat watching Matt on the sofa with Mary. The fingers of her right hand were busy on her clit and very wet. Here and there she would plunge her middle and ring fingers inside herself and massage her G-Spot. Her juices were flowing freely. Her left hand was kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples. She didn't hide her excitement nor muffle her moans.

Watching Matt slowly reduce Mary to a puddle of sexual arousal had her wishing his cock was pounding her relentlessly. She wanted to be fucked, fucked hard, fucked good. But the anticipation would only enhance the sensations when she finally had Matt's cock buried to the balls in her inflamed cunt. She was mesmerized watching Matt's cock, rock hard, as it bounced up and down involuntarily, a sign that he was as horny as Mary and herself.

Mary continued watching Diane as Matt continued his slow, torturous assault on her sexual senses. She continued thrusting her pelvis in the air, trying to create contact with something, anything on her soaked and leaking pussy and clit. She was squeezing her own tits and pinching her hardened nipples as she softly pleaded for Matt to touch her, somewhere, anywhere.

Matt continued massaging the inside of Mary's thighs, his strokes getting closer and closer to her honey pot. Each move closer made Mary thrust out more and her begging more defined and more guttural as if her becoming more base would speed her satisfaction.

"Matt, please, you're killing me. Please touch my cunt. Rub my pussy. Fuck me with something! Please. Your fingers. Your tongue. Your cock. Something. Please."

Matt's arousal was also over the top. His cock was throbbing and pre-cum was dripping on the sofa. There was only one thing he wanted more than plunging his cock into Mary and fucking her senseless. He wanted her to want it more. And she would.

His fingers were so close. He had reached the point that his fingers were grazing her pussy lips. Her hips were bucking feverishly.

"Fuck Matt! DO SOMETHING! I'M SO FUCKIN HORNY! I NEED SOMETHING INSIDE ME!" Mary begged.

Matt began playing with the folds of her outer lips. This brought some satisfaction to Mary but she wanted more. Her juices were oozing, flowing down past her anus and onto the sofa. Matt moved to her perineum and massaged, wetting his fingers in her juices. He continued down and lightly brushed her asshole.

Feelings exploded within Mary that she never knew existed when Matt touched her anus. She felt she would pass out. She threw her head back and gasped loudly.

"OH FUCK! YES!" she yelled.

"You must have hit something good," Diane was quick to say.

Matt's fingers came back up and circled Mary's bunghole. She again convulsed and gasped. He spent some time running his index finger around her anus, getting it good and lubed in her pussy juice. Without any warning, he inserted his finger into her ass.

Mary, immediately and unexpectedly orgasmed. If Matt thought her bucking hips was wild before, now she was completely out of control.

"OH FUCK!" she cried, "I'M CUMMING! GOD, I'M CUMMING!"

Matt could feel Mary's rectal muscles gripping his finger, seemingly trying to pull it in further. Her hips were bucking wildly as orgasmic bliss raced through her body. Matt pushed his finger deeper inside her ass and was shocked when Mary raised her bucking hips and stopped. Mary screamed as if in pain from the intensity of her orgasm. Suddenly, her pussy spewed a gush of fluid that soaked Matt's hand.

"Holy fuck," Diane exclaimed, "Did she just squirt?"

Matt said nothing, just simply nodded.

Mary lost track of reality. Her bucking hips were now motionless as her ass was raised off the sofa. Her head was thrown back and the sound she was making was animalistic.

Matt started fucking her ass with his finger. He started shallow to his first knuckle, then deeper to the second, until he had the full length of his finger pounding at her hole. She responded by gyrating her hips to his rhythm and moaning her satisfaction.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, god, fuck my ass with your finger. I've never had my ass fucked. God, if feels so good," she moaned.

Matt slowed his pace and depth until his finger was back outside her anus. His hand was covered in her cum. He used his finger to scoop up more of her fluid then reached up to place it on her lips. Mary opened her mouth and accepted the gift. She took his finger as if she were sucking his cock.

"Mmm, god that tastes good," she said.

"I wanna taste," Diane whined.

"You'll get your turn, baby," Matt replied.

"Matt?" Mary said as she continued licking and sucking his finger.

"Yes, love," Matt replied looking into her hungry eyes.

Her tone was softer but the hunger and anticipation were still there. "Please, I need your cock inside me. Please, I'm begging you. Fuck me. I need to be fucked."

"In due time, baby," Matt reassured her.

Part 7 - The Feast

Mary was feeling a little less urgent after having an orgasm but was still hungry for satisfaction. Her pussy was flowing and felt like it was on fire. The desire was intense and real. She needed a cock inside her, filling her up, pounding at her clit, making her cum. She needed to the feel every inch of meat invading her cunt. Her need was primal.

Although Matt had finger fucked her ass, he still had not invaded her pussy. Diane, on the other hand, was following the rule Matt set down that she could finger herself but not cum. She had to tone down her jilling when Matt inserted his finger in Mary's ass and made her cum. She nearly wasn't able to stop her own orgasm. She had to remove her fingers completely when Mary squirted cum all over Matt's hand.

Matt was pleased with his control of Mary and Diane. His cock was aching for release but he knew he could get satisfaction at any time with either woman so he could afford to be patient.

Matt decided it was time to relieve a little more of Mary's desire. He resumed his light caressing around Mary's wet cunt but again, around the perimeter near the crease where her legs joined the pelvis. He lightly brushed his fingers near her vulva. He watched her pussy pulsate and new drops of pussy juice form and eventually flow between her legs and down her ass crack, creating a pool on the sofa under her.

He was now using both hands. With his index fingers, he positioned them on either side of her outer lips and began to slowly spread them apart. Her hot pinkness opened to his view. Her clit was trying to peek out from its hood. He continued spreading her until her clit was finally exposed. Mary was again bucking her hips trying to get more friction from his fingers.

"Diane, you need to see this," he said summoning her from the loveseat.

Diane rolled off the loveseat to her hands and knees and crawled over to see between Mary's spread legs.

"Oooooo," she cooed, "that's a pretty flower Mary," Diane complimented.

"I haven't touched it yet," Matt remarked. "Look at all her cum."

"You've got her so worked up, baby," Diane said. "Are you going to keep torturing this pretty little thing?"

"You want to touch it first?" Matt asked Diane.

"Mmmm, yes I do."

"Lightly. Just enough for her to know you're touching it," Matt instructed. Mary moaned her displeasure.

"Please, Diane, stroke it, rub it, please," Mary muttered as she continued bucking her hips.

"Quiet Mary," Matt said softly. "We don't want to send Diane away. That would be punishing her too."

"Don't worry, Mary," Diane said as she reached for Mary's clit. "We're going to take good care of this pussy."

Neither Diane nor Matt was prepared for Mary's reaction when she touched her clit. Diane had barely touched it when Mary nearly jumped off the couch. She let out a yell of pleasure and again squirted pussy juice all over the sofa.

"Holy shit," cried Diane. "You need to stop teasing her, babe."

Matt stood and directed Diane to take his place near Mary's spread legs. He positioned her on her hands and knees with her face directly over Mary's fiery cunt. Mary was still bucking her hips up and down, thrashing her head from side to side, and muttering for someone to touch her, eat her, fuck her, ANYTHING!

"Mary?" Matt urged.

"What, Matt?"

"Would you like Diane to eat your cunt?"

"OH FUCK, YES! PLEASE! PLEASE, DIANE, EAT MY CUNT!"

"Slowly," Matt instructed Diane. "Lightly."

Matt moved up to sit by Mary's head. He took a hand and placed it on his aching cock. Mary grabbed it and began stroking it.

Diane knew Matt's plan. She knew not to give too much to Mary too soon. The art of seduction is the ability to keep the target on the edge for as long as possible without allowing her to come down too far.

Diane reached out and ran her finger from the bottom of Mary's outer lips up to the top, stopping just short of her clit. Mary humped at her finger trying to get more friction.

"DAMN, NOT YOU TOO," Mary wailed. "Come on. I need more."

Diane responded by running her finger more firmly up her slit but again, stopped short of her clit.

"Mmmm, yes, that's more like it," Mary said as she continued stroking Matt's hard cock.

Diane, using both fingers, spread Mary's lips apart exposing Mary's clit once more. This time, Diane leaned in and lightly licked it. Mary moaned and thrust her hips up in Diane's face. Diane backed away to keep the tension.

"Mmmmm," Diane cooed. "You taste fabulous."

Diane moved in again and licked from the bottom of Mary's pussy to the top. This time, she paused just below the clit before moving forward, enclosing her lips over it and sucking it into her mouth.

"OH, FUCK! YES!" Mary moaned and gripped Matt's cock harder. Matt had to reach down and pry her fingers off his cock.

"Damn, Mary," he cried. "Easy on the cock!"

Mary giggled between moans as Diane swirled her tongue around her clit, finally giving Mary some much needed sexual relief.

"Mary, you like Diane's mouth on your pussy?" Matt asked.

"Oh, fuck yes. My god, it feels better than I've ever felt before," Mary answered. "You two are masters at building anticipation."

Part 9 - The Prize

Diane was getting into eating Mary's pussy. She was still lightly lapping on her outer lips but would gently suck her clit as well. Mary was stroking Matt's cock with one hand while squeezing her breast and nipple with the other.

Matt stood and repositioned himself to place his cock in Mary's face. Mary eagerly grabbed it and pulled it into her mouth. He nearly exploded in her mouth as she wrapped her lips around his head and stuck her tongue out to lick the underside.

"You like sucking cock, Mary?" Matt asked.

"Mmmm hmmmm," she moaned as she continued.

"Have you ever eaten a pussy?" he asked.

She let his cock slip from her mouth and said, "No."

"Would you like to do to Diane what she's doing to you?" he asked.

Mary paused for just a moment as the thought of eating Diane's pussy sunk in.

Suddenly her eyes rolled up, she threw her head back and started moaning the ecstasy of her next orgasm.

"OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Mary yelled and began thrusting her hips wildly. Diane had to grab her hips to hold her mouth on her clit and continued sucking it until she began coming down.

Matt looking down on Mary watched his cock slide in and out of her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she made love to it. Matt took his time to appreciate Mary's earthy beauty. Her thick brunette hair framed her pretty face. Her dark brown eyes were perfectly highlighted by her earth-tone makeup. Her lips were full and luscious. As Matt admired her beauty, his cock grew harder in her mouth.

Mary, enjoying Diane's lips and tongue on her cunt, moaned as Matt's cock slipped in and out of her mouth. How did she get so lucky to be picked by Matt and Diane? She was in heaven and the night had just begun. She was still hungry for Matt's hard cock to pound her cunt. Diane's action on her clit was only intensifying her desire for more.

Mary couldn't decide if she was having multiple orgasms or if it was just one continuous orgasm with varying levels of intensity.

"This is, by far, the best sex I haven't had yet," Mary said looking up at Matt.

She slipped Matt's cock back in her mouth, swirled her tongue around the head a few times, removed it and said, "I never answered your last question. Mmmmm, yes, I'd love to eat Diane's cunt."

Matt smiled and stood, moved behind Diane, grabbed her hips and pulled her off Mary's pussy. He turned her around and kissed her deeply, probing her mouth and tasting Mary's sweet nectar in her mouth.

"Sit on her face, sweetie," he instructed. Diane batted her eyebrows and smiled her approval. Without a word, she turned and moved to position her wet cunt over Mary's face. Mary reached up and eagerly grabbed her hips and guided Diane's pussy to her waiting lips.

Matt, meantime was ready to fuck. As Diane was settling in on Mary's face, Matt was positioning himself to slide his eager cock in her drenched cunt. Just as Diane's pussy reached Mary's lips, Matt thrust his cock all the way to his balls in her.

Part 10 - The Conquest

Mary didn't even have the chance to taste Diane's pussy before Matt's cock rammed into her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Mary yelled into Diane's cunt.

Mary tried frantically to push Diane's womanhood away to catch her breath. Diane, however, knew the plan. She timed Matt's thrust with her pussy landing on Mary's mouth. She held firm as Mary screamed her ecstasy into her wet cunt. Diane threw her head back and moaned as Mary's thrashing was having the desired effect on her clit.

Matt held his cock deep in Mary's cunt as she adjusted to its size and girth. Matt isn't overly large but is bigger than average. His 7" was long by most standards but it was also thicker than most men. Mary was totally caught unaware when he rammed it into her. Everything he'd done leading up to this was slow and gentle.

When the shock wound down, she found herself wanting it more. She wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. Matt was not cooperating and with her head pinned down by Diane's thighs, she could do nothing more than try fucking his cock while tonguing her cunt. She started raising her hips as her tongue probed the inner depths of Diane.

Matt continued holding his position enjoying the vision before him. His beautiful wife sitting on this exotic beauty's face as he watched her pelvis arch up and down trying to fuck him. He reached down and played with Mary's clit with his thumb which only made her try to fuck him harder. She moaned into Diane's cunt which, in turn, made Diane moan.

Slowly Matt began pulling his cock from Mary's pussy. He marveled at the wetness she left on his cock. He pulled out until just the tip of his head was inside. Mary fully expected him to slam it back into her and braced her hips for the impact. Matt slowly, methodically slid his cock back in just halfway and back out several times. Mary was bucking her hips. She wanted him to impale her again, and again, and again. She wanted to be ridden hard and put away wet. She wanted to be fucked!

marriedheat
marriedheat
867 Followers