Summer Heat Continues 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she ate Diane's pussy, she started begging Matt to fuck her. Diane could hold out no longer and started cumming. As she started cumming, she leaned forward and took Mary's breasts in both hands and started kneading them hard. At the same time, Matt pulled his cock out then slammed it back to the hilt again.

With Diane cumming on her face and squeezing her tits and nipples along with the shock of Matt thrusting his cock deep into her soaked cunt, Mary went over the edge herself. She started bucking her hips and moaning loudly, announcing that she was cumming as well. Matt, who seemed to be in perfect control the entire time was now on the edge himself. Seeing his wife gyrating her cunt on Mary's face and Mary gyrating on his cock sent him over and he started shooting his cum in Mary's ready cunt.

Mary felt the hot flow of cum filling her womb which intensified her orgasm. Her cunt started squirting and wouldn't stop. At the same time, Matt started pounding in and out of her. Each time he thrust himself in, he deflected her flow so it was spraying all over the three of them.

When Mary started squirting, she clamped down on Diane's legs pulling her cunt even tighter to her mouth. Diane's orgasm intensified and she started squirting into Mary's waiting mouth.

Matt continued pounding Mary's cunt as her squirting started to ebb. He watched as Diane's cum covered Mary's upper chest. He had filled Mary with his cum and was starting to wither inside her. Diane was trying to pry herself off Mary's mouth. Mary released her legs allowing Diane to roll off and onto the floor. Matt collapsed on Mary and kissed her deeply.

When they broke the kiss, Mary took his head in her hands, looked into his eyes and said, "That was the best fuckin I've ever had. Thank you! Thank you both."

Diane soon joined them and they all enjoyed a long, deep kiss together.

The den wreaked of sex with three naked bodies in a wet, sweaty pile on the sofa. Matt and Mary were kissing softly as Diane ran her hands over their bodies.

"Why don't we make our way to the bedroom," Matt suggested. "I think we'd all be more comfortable there."

They all agreed. Matt stood and offered a hand to both ladies helping them up. Once on their feet, the three of them paused and shared a long kiss and some well-placed gropes.

Matt excused himself and started toward the linen closet to fetch some towels to clean up a bit.

"Diane, why don't you take our guest to the bedroom while I tidy up down here."

"Indeed," Diane replied. "Mary, would you like to see the bedroom?"

"That would be lovely," Mary answered as Diane took her hand and led her out the door and up the stairs. Matt watched their cute asses sashay away and up the stairs. He quickly retrieved two towels and cleaned the sofa and loveseat before stopping in the kitchen for drinks, then sprinting up the stairs to join the ladies.

Part 11 - Making Love

When Matt entered the dimly lit bedroom, what greeted his eyes immediately stirred his desires and flooded his cock with a surge of excitement. On their plush King size bed, Diane and Mary were a naked tangle of arms and legs. Their lips were locked in a passionate make out session as their hands roamed each other with urgency.

Matt moved to the side nearest Diane and slowly snuggled in behind to spoon up to her. His cock was raging by the time it snuggled in between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm, baby," Diane cooed. "Is it my turn for some fun?"

Matt reached between her legs and felt Mary's fingers rubbing her wet cunt. He pulled his hips back, grabbed his cock, and slid it between Diane's legs.

"Mary, would you please do the honors?" he asked. Diane lifted her leg as Mary pulled her fingers from her cunt, found Matt's cock, and coated it with Diane's juices. She grabbed hold and began rubbing it back and forth across Diane's slit. Diane moaned her approval in Mary's mouth.

Mary found the mark and Matt pushed forward and slowly entered Diane's wetness. As his cock slid in, Mary's fingers unwrapped from it and found Diane's hardened clit. Diane gasped and threw her head back.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Rub my clit while he fucks me." Diane sighed.

Matt slowly entered Diane a few inches and pulled back. He felt Mary's fingers on his cock head and started back in. He reached around and grabbed Mary's ass and pulled her closer to Diane. He then ran his hand up her side and found her breast joined with Diane's. He played with both their nipples as he pressed deeper into Diane's wet cunt. Mary continued frigging Diane's clit and kissed her deeply, enjoying Diane's soft moaning in her mouth.

Diane enjoyed the feeling of Mary's soft body pressed against her own as Matt spooned up behind and fucked her slowly. She'd been hungry for his cock since before they dressed up to leave for the bar. Having seduced Mary, watched as Matt slowly drove her into sexual hysteria, then watch him fuck her had driven her to her own sexual hysteria. She felt every inch of Matt's cock and reveled in its power and pleasure. Before she expected, Diane was in the throes of orgasm.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck me. Fuck me good. And you, darlin', play with my clit. Oh god, yes, I'm cumming so fuckin hard."

Mary continued manipulating Diane's clit as Matt fucked her from behind. Diane's orgasm built to a crescendo and began to pass when Matt placed a finger on her asshole. She felt another orgasm coming on and when Matt inserted his finger in her ass, she went over the top again. This time, her orgasm continued for what seemed an eternity. Matt fucked her cunt with his cock and her ass with his finger. He could feel his cock sliding in and out of her pussy through the thin membrane separating her ass and cunt.

"Mary," Diane moaned, "have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Just the question alone sent shivers through Diane's already cum sensitive body. Her orgasm intensified.

"Just the finger fuckin Matt gave me earlier."

"What would you think of having Matt's thick cock in your ass?"

"I don't know if I could handle it."

"Are you willing to try? Matt loves a good ass to fuck."

She paused for a moment to catch her breath. "Oh! GOD! Mmmm, baby, keep fuckin me," she cried.

"I'm not sure ..." Mary started but Diane cut her off.

"Trust me, sister, it's something you want to try, especially with my baby here. He's so soft and gentle. And it's fucking amazing!"

"Well," Mary said kissing Diane, "I guess I could give it a try. You two have been amazing so far. I've never felt the things I've felt with you two. I've never squirted like that before."

"Oh god, baby," Diane responded. "I can't stop cumming. You're fucking me so fuckin good. And she's adding to my excitement. God, baby, do you want to fuck her ass?"

Matt's balls had been feeling tight since Diane started talking about fucking Mary's ass. He was nearly ready to blow his load.

"Only if she really wants it," Matt replied.

Mary continued kissing Diane and frigging her clit as Matt continued fucking her. Mary was finally starting to come down from her orgasm. Diane reached back and took hold of Matt's cock and slowly pulled it from her quivering pussy. She was surprised at the amount of her own cum was coating his cock.

"Roll over on your back, sweetie," Diane instructed Matt. "I got this."

Matt rolled onto his back. Diane rolled on top of Mary and began grinding her cunt to cunt. They shared a deep kiss that lasted nearly a full minute as they humped and groped each other.

Diane finally broke the kiss. "You think you can handle my hubby's cock in your ass, slut?"

"I hope so," Mary answered in shock at the new attitude.

Diane slapped her face, not hard, but hard enough to get her attention. "I said, do you think you can handle my husband's cock in your ass, SLUT?"

"Yes," came the feeble reply not wanting to get slapped again.

"That's more like it."

Diane rolled off Mary. "Get over there and ride his cock. Face away from him and let him slide his cock in your ass."

Mary didn't speak. She slid over to Matt's side, rolled onto her hands and knees, turned and swung a leg over Matt's torso with her ass facing him. Diane was fumbling in the bedside nightstand for her lube, which she tossed to Mary. Mary sat up and backed up so she was sitting on Matt's stomach.

"Lube him good, slut. You're gonna want a lot of it."

Mary took the bottle, opened it up and squirted a generous amount on Matt's cock. Knowing it would soon be in her ass, it looked much bigger now. She reached down and spread the lube around. She then reached back and lubed her asshole. She sat up and placed his cock at her asshole and started trying to slide it in. She was too tight.

"Slow down, girl," Matt instructed. "Hang on. You need a little help."

Matt pushed her forward back onto her hands and knees. He reached between them and rubbed his cock to get his hand lubed up. He began massaging Mary's tight asshole.

"The trick, Mary," Matt began, "is to relax. You're puckering like you're trying to pinch one off. You need to relax and not fight it."

He continued massaging her asshole until he felt her relax a bit. Once relaxed, he pushed his finger in just to the first knuckle. Mary winced and tightened up again. Matt didn't retreat.

"Relax baby."

He held his finger in place as he spoke in a soft, reassuring voice. She relaxed again and he pushed forward. This time, she remained relaxed allowing him to push his finger all the way in. He pulled out and pushed in again. Mary moaned.

"How's that," Matt asked.

"It's not so bad when I'm relaxed. Feels pretty fuckin good as a matter of fact."

Matt pulled out and inserted two fingers all the way in. Mary gasped and flinched a little but she loosened up and took his fingers.

Matt pulled out again and went back in with three fingers. Mary didn't flinch at all.

"I think you're ready," Matt said. "What about you? You ready for my cock in there?"

Mary sat back up as Matt removed his fingers. "Yes, I want that cock in my ass," she said.

She propped herself up again, grabbed Matt's cock and placed it at her asshole. Again she started to lower herself onto it. Again, it was too tight.

"Relax," Matt said.

Mary closed her eyes, focused on relaxing her sphincter, then started down again. Matt's cock began entering her ass. Mary winced in pain but didn't pull off. She sat steady adjusting to his thick cock, relaxed her anus and started down a bit more.

Matt's cock head cleared her rim and popped in her ass. Mary cried out in pain and stopped again. Matt held her hips in place as she adjusted again. He felt her ass muscles relax again and Mary started sitting further down.

"Oh god," she moaned. "It hurts but it feels good."

"It'll get even better as it goes," Diane asserted.

Mary pulled up to where Matt's head was starting to peek out and then slowly started descending again. This time, she didn't stop half way. She was determined to take his entire cock in her ass. She slowly engulfed his cock until only about an inch was visible.

"OH FUCK!" she wailed. "So fuckin painful but so fuckin good!"

She held herself for a moment then, without warning, simply plopped herself the rest of the way onto his cock.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed. "FUUUUUUUCK IT HURTS! I CAN'T MOVE!"

Matt held her hips as she sat impaled on his cock and cried. Cried real tears.

Diane moved to comfort her. She straddled Matt. put her arms around her, kissed her, and wiped the tears away.

"This is the hard part, sweetie," Diane told her. "Just focus on the pleasure and sit tight until the pain goes away. When you're comfortable, I have a nice surprise for you."

Mary's cried turned to a whimper as Diane continued comforting her with kisses and soft words. Mary suddenly put some pressure on her hands and slowly started to raise herself up. She ascended about two inches up Matt's shaft then lowered herself back down. Her whimpers turned to moans as she began fucking Matt's cock.

She began feeling comfortable with Matt's cock fucking her tight ass and moved her hands around so she was leaning back on his shoulders. Diane moved down from kissing her face to her breasts. She licked from her collarbones to the underside of her tits, then back to her nipples and sucked them as she found a steady pace. Matt could feel Diane's fingers on Mary's clit and each time she inserted fingers into her cunt.

"Oh, yes, finger fuck me while my ass rides his cock. Yes, Diane, double fuck me."

Diane had other plans and unveiled her surprise. She moved down Mary's body, applying kisses to her abdomen and hips. She didn't stop until she was face to face with Mary's cunt, watching Matt's cock slide in and out of her ass. Diane stuck her tongue out and started licking Mary's swollen clit.

"OH FUCK! YES! EAT ME WHILE I FUCK HIS COCK IN MY ASS!" Mary shouted and her pace increased. She started riding Matt's cock hard and fast. With Diane lapping at her clit, and finger fucking her cunt, she was on the edge very quickly.

Mary's pussy was tight when Matt fucked her earlier but her ass was a new level of tight. With her bobbing up and down on his cock and her ass muscles flexing around him, he was feeling his balls swell and his cock head grow. Feeling Diane's fingers pushing against his cock through the thin membrane was highly erotic, not to mention her tongue grazing his cock as she licked Mary's clit.

Matt held Mary's hips and pushed her down hard on his aching cock. On each thrust, he was buried to the balls in her. Mary began screaming as her orgasm flooded over her body. Her pussy, while not fully squirting her cum, was pumping streams of cum which Diane eagerly lapped up.

Matt could hold back no longer and began shooting his cum inside Mary's bowels. Mary's orgasm intensified as she felt Matt's sticky, hot cum inside her. Diane continues sucking and licking Mary's clit and finger fucking her pussy bringing her to 2 more orgasms as Matt's cock slowly wilted inside her ass.

When Mary's orgasms subsided, Matt gently laid her down and rolled her over and spooned up behind her. Mary was able to hold his wilted cock inside her ass. Diane moved up behind Matt and spooned up to him. She reached over and ran her hand through Mary's hair.

"Fuck," Mary said. "You two are amazing lovers. I've never felt so satisfied in my life."

"Glad you enjoyed it," Matt said softly. "You're an amazingly beautiful woman and we'd be happy to have you over anytime."

"I will definitely want this again and again," Mary replied.

Matt kissed the back of her neck and nuzzled her earlobes. With all the action and orgasms, his eyes were heavy and he had a hard time staying awake. He drifted off to sleep. His dreams were alive and vivid. He dreamt he fucked Mary several times and watched her and Diane eat each other in a sexy 69. It was so real.

When Matt opened his eyes, sunlight was streaming through the windows. He could feel Diane's naked body on his back, her nipples poking into his shoulder blades. He rolled over and kissed his sleepy wife then realized Mary wasn't in bed. He looked around the room to find she was nowhere to be found. Diane was content to sleep so Matt got out of bed to find where Mary had gone.

As he walked toward the bathroom he noticed a sheet of paper folded in half on the dresser. He picked it up, opened it, and read,

"Dear Matt and Diane,

"Thank you so much for a wonderful time dancing and then giving me the best night of sex I've ever had. My God, you two gave me pleasure I never knew existed.

"I'm sorry to leave a note like this but after Diane and I made love, you both looked so peaceful in your sleep I couldn't bear to wake you. I have a son and he's due to arrive early after a night with his father. I hope you understand.

"My number is below. I will always be available for you when you call. I hope the next time I can have a new man in my life who I can share with you two. Until then, I will have very sweet dreams of our night together.

"Love always,

"Mary

"(xxx) xxx-xxxx"

*****

Thanks for reading. More to come.