All Comments on 'Summer Heat with the Boy Next Door'

by purpleeduck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job

Well written. You have a great way of conveying the narrator's feelings and emotions. A fun, arousing, fantasy. It's nice to read a fantasy in which a woman gets what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy Caden

Sometimes a young man's chest (especially nipples) become very sensitive during sex.. and your man likes his pecs touched, licked, caressed...Caden could be that type of young man! A sexy young man!

VirgoPiscesVirgoPiscesover 6 years ago
Wow!

Amazing story! I can’t believe that’s your first out of the gate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Exciting

It can be hard finding well written stories on here from a woman’s point of view. I’d certainly love to see more.

PullMeCloser21PullMeCloser21over 5 years ago
Swoooooon

His reaction when she started sucking his fingers drove me insaaane, safe to say I was moaning and whimpering a looot.

Pleaseeeee write more, even if it's not a sequel of this I'd love to read more of your stuff

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 5 years ago
Hot story

It seems their hormones got the best of them. Your description of their coupling is way better than average.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpurpleeduck@purpleeduck
Hi! I'm Lunah. I've always loved reading and writing and been curious about sex so I thought I'd try writing it. My stories are just fantasies that pop up in my head that I don't think I could ever do in real life. I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did writing them....