All Comments on 'Summer Help'

by trainman_d

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
marine55rickmarine55rickalmost 20 years ago
FANTASTIC!

What a wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely & anxiously await the next chapter! I hope it's not long in coming. I truely enjoy stories of older black men taking sexual control of younger white women...and older ones too for that matter! Keep it up (no pun intended)! :)~

Rick marine55rick@yahoo.com

darkness63darkness63almost 20 years ago
One of the best!

This story was very hot. One of the best that I've seen on the site. I wish there were more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good story!

Very good story! What I don't understand it why people read stories they don't like? If you don't like interracial then don't read interracial and leave comments about niggers. What, did you flunk special ed or something? Anyway, I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

Great stuff!! And so good to see LeasaJ back as a contributor! The best sign of quality you will find on this site.

And now I'm very much looking forward to the rest of the story. Personally I would prefer Billys role to be a minor one - this should be a Heidi - Ward - Tommy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
At last, after a long drought....

I just recently discovered Trainman D but have been a big fan of Leasa J for a long time (and have been waiting for something new from her). I'm so glad to see a story written by both who are a couple of great writers of erotica. I'm a white woman who loves interracial sex, always with black men who are the best! I share Leasa J's fascination with older black men (although I never refused a young black man) because I also have a thing about fucking older men (having wanted to fuck my father but never did). This story really turned me on and I hope you decide to finish it. I'd like to see Billy get more involved---maybe Heidi can do both of them at the same time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love it

great to see leasa back at long last, what a excellent writer she is, i just love these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very enjoyable

I got quite horny reading your story and would like to read the remainder of it. Keep up the good work

isthisdesireisthisdesirealmost 19 years ago
love it

this is one of my favorite interracial stories on literotica... thought it was about time to give credit where it's due!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
SUPERB

Very hot. Very well written as well. I would like to see more collaberation.

bearsfan73bearsfan73almost 10 years ago
Older Black Man/ Young Blonde

Really hot stuff. Would love to actually see Ward slowly strip Heidi naked and fuck her. Black men and hot busty blondes are meant to fuck each other...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous