All Comments on 'Summer Hire Ch. 20'

by brentaden

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
brentadenbrentadenover 7 years agoAuthor
A Word from the Author

I posted the first chapters of “Summer Hire” on Literotica over a year ago. The strong positive response gave me the motivation to finish writing the book. The full story weighs in at over 250,000 words – about half of “War and Peace”, but hopefully it’s much more spicy. The full text of "Summer Hire" can be read for free on my website, http://www.brentaden.com and the book is also on Amazon at http://amzn.com/B01FLAAO22 where it can be read for free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

Brent Aden

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It Last Year!

Had no idea it was finished. OMG, it's soooooooo good! If I could find a Dom like Erik I would be in that lifestyle. Unfortunately none of the men I've met knew the difference between being dominant or being just plain mean. They would demand my trust but then betray it. Guess that means I've never met a real Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
disappointed

I went into this reading hoping it would be good. But to characterize it or its characters as bdsm seems phony. Not that the writing wasn't good. But he most certainly is not a Dom, let alone a Dom of a slave. And she most certainly is not a sub! Various "scenes" showed only that little about bdsm was truly known. I read this story, in its entirety couldn't put my finger on why it left such a bad taste on my mouth. Until the last paragraph of the story. Neither character has any respect for the other or themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I wanted to take it slow, reading the adventures of one day on one day and next days adventures on the next. Didn't work out - I was spellbound and absolutely unable to stop. Marvelously well explained. Each chapter left me curious which "kink" you'd explain next.

But I somehow doubt the speed of the events to be realistic - at least I can't imagine myself to go through this transition remotely as fast. That kept me from losing myself completely in this story (I got dripping wet but didn't get of just from reading).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This was a spectacular story, I hope you post more of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the best.

Not just this story, but the series ,is one of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointed

Loved the story but felt it was felt the ending was wrong.

nighthawk22204nighthawk222048 months ago

But is this credible archeological research?

nighthawk22204nighthawk222048 months ago

I have been reading it on Lit for several weeks. I's interesting but not exciting and only slightly erotic. It has all the same typos on Lit as you carried over onto your website version.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous