Summer Hire Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brentaden
brentaden
274 Followers

Just as Melissa relaxed an infinitesimal amount, the cane struck her buttocks. Fire leaped through her pelvis, seizing hold of her sex and squeezing hard. Simultaneously, electricity ran up her spine, and her head snapped back. She screamed into the ball gag that filled her mouth.

Letting her head slump back forward, she again heard the cane whipping back and forth through the air behind her. A line of fire burned across her butt where the rod had struck.

Opening her eyes, Melissa saw Deborah staring back at her with wide, hungry eyes, as the dark haired woman braced herself against the back of a chair and Michael pounded into her from behind. Michael's rapt gaze was also fixed on Melissa, not on Deborah. Closer to the whipping posts, the woman pretending to be Daddy's girl had spun around on her partner's lap, so she could watch the action as well. She was still vigorously slamming up and down on him while they both intently stared at Melissa's whipping.

Serena had splayed back on her lounger and used her leash to pull her slave on top of her, where he was busily thrusting in and out of her. Both of them, however, were watching the scene unfolding at the whipping posts, rather than each other.

Even Mistress Amy's slaves were surreptitiously masturbating each other while otherwise giving their entire attention to the whipping.

Melissa noted with surprise that the bound woman with the tray of drinks had come back to stand next to Erik. She was intently watching Melissa as well, while standing with her legs spread shoulder-width apart to accommodate Erik's fingers, which were sliding in and out of her soaking wet opening.

Erik was sprawled comfortably back in his chair. He appeared to be enjoying the scene immensely.

Once again, the cane struck, and Melissa jerked against her bonds, screaming. Her heart was pounding, and her sex was throbbing. Falling forward against her constraints, she was puzzled by the slow realization that Mistress Amy was not actually inflicting much pain at all. Instead, it was the theater and drama of the moment, as well as the wicked sound of the cane whipping back and forth through the air, that all conspired to make the whipping seem far more intense than it was.

After a brief period of the cane whizzing harmlessly past her, Mistress Amy struck again. This time, Melissa's resulting scream was closer to a moan, filled with her sexual need. Soon, Mistress Amy's cane was raining blows on her, one after another. Melissa's entire rear felt as though it were on fire. She was gasping against a rising orgasm that finally tore loose, leaving her writhing against the ropes holding her to the whipping posts and screaming into her ball gag.

When the last vibrations of her orgasm finally died away, she found herself slumped, facing down, only the ropes around of wrists holding her upright. Her knees were akimbo, and she wasn't sure she could stand if she wanted. Her throat was raw from screaming.

As she stared at the slate stones of the patio within her view, she saw a pair of black and red pumps come into view. Realizing it was Mistress Amy, Melissa tried to stand, but failed. Instead, Mistress Amy slipped one of her hands through Melissa's hair and, grasping her hair in her fist, pulled her head back. While the motion looked uncaring, Melissa was surprised at how gentle Mistress Amy had been. With her other hand, Mistress Amy pulled the ball gag from Melissa's mouth, slipped it down over her chin, and let it drop around her neck.

Melissa tried to work her mouth to say, "thank you," but nothing came out, except inarticulate half-noises.

Mistress Amy smiled and quietly said, "Now I see why Erik values you so highly." With that, she leaned forward and kissed Melissa deeply.

Surprised, Melissa tried to close her mouth to properly present her lips for a kiss, except that Mistress Amy's tongue was already exploring the inner reaches of her mouth. The dominatrix stepped closer, pressing her naked body up against Melissa's sweaty torso. Melissa clumsily tried to respond to the other woman's kiss with her tongue, but gave up as her whole body suddenly shuddered with a weak, twitching orgasm.

Mistress Amy stepped back, a thoughtful and surprised expression stealing across her face. Still holding Melissa's head up by a fistful of hair, Mistress Amy gestured backward, toward the gathered audience. Melissa slowly registered that almost everyone else seemed to also be collapsed in some sort of post-orgasmic bliss.

Moving her lips close to Melissa's ear, the dominatrix whispered, "See what you've done? This is you. It's your sexual energy that drove this whole group into a frenzy. Do you know, Little One, how vanishingly few people can achieve such a thing? All these people fed off your energy, and you off theirs. It was amazing to watch."

After a couple of tries, Melissa finally responded, "It was you too, Mistress."

The other woman simply quirked a wry smile, then walked back toward her two slaves, growling at them, "Did I give you permission to come?"

Terrified, they ducked their heads down, "No Mistress."

She pointed at the whipping posts and ordered them, "Take that girl down, then take her place."

They hurried to obey.

Erik quietly stepped forward and motioned the two women to unbuckle Melissa's ankle cuffs first. While they were working below, he gently unbuckled her gag and let it fall to the ground. Once her ankles were freed, he lifted her in his arms, letting the two women unbuckle her wrist cuffs. As each wrist was freed, Melissa felt her arms simply flop down limply. She didn't think she could make either arm move through conscious control.

Erik kissed her tenderly and carried her over to a cushioned lounge chair that was wide enough to accommodate both of them. He laid her down gently, then walked around and snuggled in behind her, wrapping his arms around her. Mewing softly, Melissa managed to wriggle in closer, letting her eyes close and feeling his warmth.

She awoke to shrieks from Mistress Amy's slaves. Confused, she looked around fuzzily, not entirely aware that she had fallen asleep. Time had clearly passed, however, because she saw the two women bound in an intricate predicament. Each of them was tied in such a way that the ropes binding their wrists led past the other woman's labia, between her spread-open legs, and to the opposite post. Any movement by one woman meant the other woman experienced a tightening upward force on the rope running between her legs. Whenever one woman moved, the second woman jerked in response, causing the rope between the first woman's legs to tighten, making her flinch in return, creating a chain reaction that bounced back and forth until both women could finally calm their motions.

The silver chains fastened to their nipple rings had been tied together so they could not pull away from each other in an effort to reduce the pressure exerted by the ropes.

Mistress Amy stood behind them, whip in hand. She would periodically flick the end of the whip, so it struck one or the other of the women on their buttocks. Despite each woman's best efforts, they would inevitably flinch or jerk as the whip struck, setting off a shrieking cascade of rebounding twitches and jerks that only slowly died out between the two of them.

As wickedly amusing as their predicament was, Melissa felt a nagging sense of worry as well. She asked Erik, "What if one of them really slips and yanks away from the other girl? Won't their nipple ring... I mean..."

"No worries. There's a trick. Those light chains are attached to the nipple rings and to each other with special magnetic links. With a hard enough jerk, the magnetic connections just pop apart."

"Oh."

"Don't be fooled; it's a strong enough connection so that a good tug will definitely get the wearer's attention, but it's not so strong to actually do any damage."

Hesitantly, she asked, "Um... do you think I'd look good with my nipples pierced like that?"

She felt his erection stiffen behind her. He chuckled, knowing that she had felt his involuntary response. "Yeah, I do like the look, but it takes several months for your nipples to heal."

"Ouch! Does it hurt the whole time?"

"No, not really. In fact, most people say it doesn't even hurt all that much when they're first pierced. Mostly, you've just got to be very careful and gentle as they heal, so the new tissue can get strong, without any infection. If your nipple gets bumped or twisted before it completely heals, it can really hurt -- and then whole healing process has to start all over again."

"Yuck. So why do it? I mean, is it just decorative?"

"Well, I've never had it done, but I'm told it makes your nipples more sensitive. Some people say 'a lot more sensitive.' Others, maybe not so much."

"It is kind of pretty, I mean, the two girls are sort of like a matched set."

"Yes, Mistress Amy truly loves having things 'just so.'"

"Where did she find the girls?"

"Not sure. They look like 'poor little rich girls' to me. You find them hanging around the right sort of edgy clubs. They're too scared to go to the hardcore BDSM clubs, but they're really interested. Amy is good at spotting them and seducing them."

"Somehow, I didn't get the sense that Mistress Amy was a lesbian."

"She's not. I'm pretty sure she prefers men for sex. She just prefers women for slaves. She says that most male slaves are too high-maintenance. She hates it when a slave tries topping from the bottom."

"Huh?"

"'Topping from the bottom' -- that's what it's called when a sub tries to control the scene, instead of letting the dom have control. It drives Amy crazy. That's mostly why she had such strong reservations about working with you. She thinks my more mellow approach encourages topping from the bottom."

"But I love giving you control, at least in, you know, scene-related stuff, and sex, of course."

"I know. And I think Mistress Amy better understands that about you now."

Melissa returned her attention to the scene at the whipping posts, to see that Mistress Amy had changed out her whip for a vibrator wand in each hand. The buzzing ends of the vibrators were pressed up against each of the young women's sex. Both women were balanced on tiptoe, trying hard not to set off another cascade of tugs on the interconnected ropes.

Finally, one of the women slipped, jerking forward. The ropes tightened instantly, pulling upwards, and both women were thrown into orgasm, thrashing against each other. As the first woman slipped, Mistress Amy dropped the vibrators and grabbed the ropes holding both women's wrists, keeping the women from tumbling over.

Eventually, both women came to a halt, trembling and whimpering. After a moment to make certain they wouldn't fall over, Mistress Amy reached up and released a catch, letting the ropes go slack. Both women slumped gratefully to their knees, amidst scattered applause from the audience.

Melissa snuggled back against Erik while Mistress Amy untangled her slaves from the ropes. She brought them over to a nearby cushioned lounge chair that was also wide enough for two people. She directed the women to lie down as she picked up a light cotton blanket that had been folded on the foot of the chair. She shook out the blanket, then covered both of the women, carefully tucking them in.

After waiting a moment to make sure her slaves would be okay, Mistress Amy turned and walked over to Erik and Melissa.

She smiled crookedly at Erik and complained, "Nice party. I do all the work, and everyone else gets to cum all they want."

He protested, "Hey, I haven't had a single orgasm yet."

"So, why don't you get off your ass and fuck me?"

"Gosh, you ask for sex in the nicest way, don't you."

Melissa turned to look at Erik. He twitched an eyebrow back at her in question. She responded, "She has earned it, Master." Sliding out of the lounge chair to her knees, Melissa assumed a slave's pose in front of the other woman asking, "May I be of assistance, Mistress Amy?"

Gazing down in amusement, the dominatrix quirked her mouth, then pointed back at the middle of the chair. "Lie there. You can lick my clit while he's fucking me from behind."

Shaking his head, Erik slid off the lounge chair and slipped off his clothes while Melissa positioned herself as directed. Mistress Amy swung her knee over Melissa, facing the other way, and lowered herself directly over Melissa's face, while arching her back so Erik could enter her from behind.

Melissa started to dutifully lick around the perimeter of the other woman's clitoris, trying to gauge how sensitive she was to direct contact. Erik slid into her, and Melissa could feel the other woman's sex pressing down. From her inverted position, Melissa could see Erik's engorged penis sliding in and out of the other woman. She felt jealous that Mistress Amy was getting Erik's attentions, but Melissa reminded herself that she already had a couple of amazing orgasms, courtesy of Mistress Amy, who probably deserved some release. She realized it was also likely that all the other men had spent themselves earlier.

Startled, Melissa felt Mistress Amy's tongue licking along her labia as well, softly probing deeper. Reminded of her duties, Melissa refocused on exploring Mistress Amy's clitoris as Erik continued to thrust in and out of her. Absentmindedly, Melissa noted that Mistress Amy's pubic area was as completely smooth as Deborah's. She wondered how she could go about asking if Mistress Amy had her hair removed by laser as well. If so, Melissa thought it might be a good idea. She truly appreciated the smoothness.

As she flicked her tongue past Mistress Amy's clitoris, Melissa discovered that the other woman didn't seem to be nearly as sensitive to direct stimulus as she was herself. Reaching up, she used her thumb to slide Mistress Amy's hood away from her clitoris, exposing it to quick darts of her tongue. In response, Mistress Amy ground herself down onto Melissa, clearly seeking firmer contact, which Melissa did her best to provide.

Mistress Amy was groaning in effort, clearly aroused, but she also seemed frustrated. Finally, she told Erik, "This angle's not working. Fuck me up the ass!"

Erik slid completely out, then slipped his thumb deep inside her vagina, coating it with her juices. After a moment, he slid his thumb out to press against the puckered ring of her sphincter. Massaging in little circles, he waited until her sphincter started to clench open and shut. Slowly, he slid his thumb inside, pressing it further and further in. Soon, the base of his thumb was pressed firmly into her opening, stretching it to the diameter of his penis.

Once he was sure she was comfortable with the width, he slid his thumb out, replacing it with his penis. Starting slowly, he pumped in and out. As close as Melissa was to the whole evolution, she was relieved to see that Erik's penis stayed clean while his rhythm accelerated.

Mistress Amy lay across Melissa's body, groaning in satisfaction. "Yeah, that's lots better. Fuck my ass good! Hey bitch, keep licking!"

Melissa realized that she had slacked off in her duties while her attention had been distracted by seeing Erik shift between openings. She returned to licking Mistress Amy with vigor. The intensity of the other woman's response built quickly. After several hoarsely shouted grunts, Mistress Amy's orgasmed explosively. She bucked forcefully back and forth. Melissa had to quickly pull her tongue back into her mouth, to avoid biting herself as the other woman's pelvis slammed against her.

Once Mistress Amy's orgasm finally exhausted itself, she slumped downward with a satisfied groan. Erik's timing, however, was delayed. He thrust several more times before withdrawing his penis, grasping it firmly around the head with his hand. He pumped with his hand twice more before his semen shot out, splashing against the Mistress Amy's still open sphincter.

After the first two spurts, the force of his jetting semen tapered off, and some of his cum spilled down onto Melissa's face. She wriggled forwards underneath the other woman, so Erik's semen wouldn't drip into her eyes.

Finally finished, Erik slumped back on his heels, hanging his head down, his eyes closed and a very satisfied expression spread across his face. Melissa stared up at him, waiting for him to open his eyes. After a moment, he did. When he saw her looking up at him, he smiled and mouthed the words, "thank you."

She smiled back, although most of her face was still hidden by the curve of Mistress Amy's body. Erik's semen was slowly running down, across the arc of Mistress Amy's labia, and dripping onto Melissa's face. Playfully, Melissa lifted her head up, straining to reach high enough, and began to lick the other woman clean. At the touch of Melissa's tongue, Mistress Amy began to stir. She arched her torso up and hips down, so Melissa could reach her more easily.

Melissa obliged, enjoying the bemused expression on Erik's face. Then Mistress Amy tilted up enough to bring her sphincter directly over Melissa's mouth. Fortunately, Mistress Amy's muscle tone had returned sufficiently that her sphincter was closed again. Melissa was still not wildly excited about the situation, but despite her misgivings, she dutifully thrust her tongue in and out of Mistress Amy's rear end, who responded with a deeply satisfied moan.

Melissa could feel movements as Mistress Amy began to masturbate herself in front, so Melissa continued to use her tongue to stimulate her from behind. Mercifully, Mistress Amy quickly orgasmed once more and fell forward into a heap, sliding off of Melissa.

Freed from the other woman's body, Melissa could once again see Erik's face. He grinned, shaking his head slowly. In a quiet, bemused voice, he said, "You are such a wanton sex slave. Dear god, am I ever in trouble."

She laughed and reached up to wipe off some of his semen that had dripped onto her face and was now liquefying. Grinning back at him, she licked her finger clean with exaggerated enthusiasm. He shook his head again, "Oh, you are just bad."

As innocently as possible, Melissa asked, "Whatever do you mean, Master?"

He answered by simply smirking back at her.

From her position, collapsed face down in a heap on the other side of the wide lounger, Mistress Amy growled, "I don't know why you put up with her crap, Erik. Hell, you encourage it."

Erik gave Melissa a little shrug, out of Amy's view. He was clearly not wanting to get into an argument.

After a long moment, Mistress Amy rolled over and continued more temperately, "On the other hand, she is your slave. So I can't argue that you get to train her however you want, no matter how much you might be ruining her. Thank god, she's got innate talent and solid instincts. Plus, you had the good sense to have me give her some real training, even if most of it is just physical conditioning."

Erik grinned disarmingly, "Although we do see the world differently, I truly am grateful for the time you're spending with her."

Mistress Amy snorted derisively, knowing she was being fended off. Swinging her legs off the lounger, Mistress Amy paused before she stood up. "Thanks for the ass fuck. That was nice. Sorry you couldn't finish off inside."

"Anytime. I always enjoy having sex with you. You do have a magnificent body, and you certainly know how to use it."

Mistress Amy snorted again at his flattery, before standing up and walking away.

When she was out of earshot, Melissa quietly asked, "Did she actually just apologize about something?"

Erik chuckled, equally quietly. "After she came, she completely relaxed her sphincter. That's why I finished off outside. I was close, but it wasn't going to happen otherwise."

brentaden
brentaden
274 Followers