Summer Hire Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brentaden
brentaden
274 Followers

"Oh. It wasn't just so I'd have to lick it off?"

"No. Not that I don't love watching you do that, but I'd have much rather finished off in her. It's... less satisfying, having to take care of myself." He paused, then asked, "But, I thought you loved slurping up my cum?" After a moment, he grinned at her wryly, showing her that he knew she didn't really feel that way.

"Oh yeah, and sticking my tongue up another woman's ass. I absolutely live for that."

"Well, it is in the job description."

"I know, I know... but that's twice this week that I've been on the bottom of one of these messy sandwiches. Don't I ever get to be in the middle sometime?"

Erik was thoughtful for a moment, and then looked around the patio at the other groupings of play partners, most of whom seemed to be exhausted, for the moment at least. He nodded at Melissa and started to get up, saying, "I'll see if one of Mistress Amy's slave is available."

"Ah, are you sure you're..." Melissa halted, seeing Erik's penis already becoming firmer.

Erik laughed, "I'm not that old yet." Then he whispered, "Besides, a night like this, I take a sildenafil tab. No refractory period. Of course, my balls hurt like a son of a bitch if I cum too many times."

Shrugging, he walked over and spoke quietly with Mistress Amy. He came back, leading one of her slaves by the thin silver chain attached to her nipple rings. Melissa sat up, feeling both embarrassed and self-conscious about using someone she didn't know for her own sexual gratification. She reminded herself that the whole point of a sex slave was to serve someone else's desires. If she liked being used that way, why wouldn't another woman feel the same way?

Without saying a word, the young woman walked around the lounger and laid down, face up, with her head positioned so that Melissa could easily straddle her. Melissa looked up at Erik, still feeling uncertain. She couldn't help but notice, however, that he was now fully erect in anticipation of enjoying himself.

Erik waved his fingers at her, indicating that Melissa should position herself over the other woman and present herself so he could enter her from behind.

Reminding herself to be more careful of what she asked for, Melissa complied. She cautiously positioned her hips, until Mistress Amy's slave was dutifully able to lick her labia and clitoris. At the first full contact with her clitoris, Melissa flinched away from the intensity. When she let herself come back into position, the other woman was careful to circle her clitoris and not press on it directly.

Then she felt Erik 's weight on the cushions behind her. She looked back at him and asked, "Where are you going to stick it in?"

"Any requests?"

"Ahh, maybe in front? I'm still building up to being able to handle all the anal sex."

He smiled, then gently pushed her down to a more horizontal position and placed the broad head of his penis against her very wet labia. After a moment of anticipation, he slid inside in one long, slow movement. She caught her breath as he pushed himself all the way home, holding that position for a long count. She found herself greatly enjoying the pressure of him inside while the other woman continued to lick her outside. She could see why Serena and Mistress Amy both enjoyed it so much.

Erik began to smoothly slide in and out of her, his pace building very gradually. With the added stimulation in front, she wasn't certain how long she would last. She could feel, however, an awkwardness in the geometry of Erik's coupling. She wanted to press herself down harder or lift herself up in the air more. Either option, however, wasn't practical with how the other woman was positioned. She understood now why Mistress Amy had asked for him to take her anally.

Feeling a growing frustration about being close, but not able to reach orgasm, she finally asked Erik in exasperation, "Okay, Mistress Amy was right. Can you put it in my ass?"

He laughed, "Anytime." With the same care as he had taken with Mistress Amy, he eased open her rear with his thumb and gently stretched it wide enough to accommodate him. Melissa found herself softly growling with eagerness. The constant cunnilingus was driving her crazy, but it was only serving to prolong her teasing. It wasn't enough to push her over the edge.

Finally, Erik slid into her rectum. Even though she still felt sensitive in spots, she hardly flinched. Instead of the discomfort she had feared, the fullness in her rear felt immensely satisfying. Erik settled into a steady rhythm that brought her closer and closer to what promised to be a wonderful orgasm. She could feel Erik's arousal building as well.

Just as she hovered on the precipice, she found herself distracted by a thought. Ever perceptive, Erik noticed and asked, "What's wrong." He slowed down his pace, worried that she was feeling some pain.

She reassured him, "No, that's okay. I was just wondering if you were going to cum all over my ass and make her lick it up?"

He resumed a faster pace and asked, "Do you want me to?"

She was too embarrassed to say 'yes,' even though she was very curious to feel what it was like to be on the receiving end.

Erik shook his head, knowing what she wanted. "Mistress Amy is right. I really do spoil you." He began smacking her across her buttocks with the back of his hand. She came in bucking heaves before the third stroke, gasping for air, only dimly aware of the need to not injure the woman underneath her by the violence of her motions.

After what seemed to be agonizing minutes, she finally was spent and collapsed downwards, between the woman's outstretched legs. As requested, Erik pulled out and finished manually by orgasming on her tingling anus. She felt his warm cum splashing against her puckered opening. Lying there inert, she felt the warmth as it slowly dripped down over her labia.

Erik laughed and lifted Melissa's shoulders and torso up, so Mistress Amy's slave could lick her clean. Melissa initially clenched. The sensation was very close to being tickled. Cautiously, she relaxed and let herself enjoy the sensation. It was almost like having someone else brush her hair or groom her.

When the woman's tongue reached the ring of Melissa's anus, Melissa froze, uncertain if she wanted someone else to stick their tongue in there. Before she could decide, however, the woman had already slipped passed Melissa's opening. Feeling the soft firmness of a tongue pushing in and out of her made Melissa realize why people liked this feeling. She still wasn't certain it was at the top of her list, but she had to admit it was very enjoyable.

Unfortunately, she felt too self-conscious about degrading the other woman, so she lifted herself away and rolled over onto her side. Stroking the other woman's flank, Melissa said, "Thank you."

Mistress Amy's slave slid gracefully off the lounger, into a kneeling position. "The honor is mine. Thank you."

Erik sat down with an exhausted and somewhat frustrated groan. Waving away the kneeling woman, he said, "You may return to your Mistress. Convey my gratitude."

She bowed from her kneeling position and said, "Thank you, Master Erik." Gathering up her chain, she stood and walked back to where Mistress Amy was busily occupied with her other slave.

Erik grumpily asked Melissa, "Happy now?"

Melissa rolled off the lounger as gracefully as she could to the same kneeling position and bowed as well. "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"Yeah, well you're going to pay for that. As soon as I recharge, I will cum inside you."

Melissa noted his penis was still reasonably firm. Leaning forward, she said, "Yes, Master." Then she slid him all the way into her mouth, struggling hard against her gag reflex so that the head of his penis could slide down her throat.

"Oh, you little vixen. I'm going to whip you silly."

Melissa let his penis slide out of her mouth with a wet 'pop.' She looked up and eagerly replied, "Oh thank you, Master!"

He shook his head in amused frustration.

Swallowing him back down again, she concentrated on getting him to cum once again. She felt very pleased with herself as he quickly became quite hard. "If being a sex slave is my job," she told herself, "there's no reason not to be good at it. And... there's no reason not to enjoy it. After all, I'd hate to be stuck in some dull summer job."

She sped up her efforts, amazed that she had so quickly learned to take him deeply enough in her throat that her face was rhythmically colliding with his smooth torso at the end of each stroke. She reminded herself that she had practiced every day, with the special dildo he'd given her. It was softer than a regular dildo and closely matched his general dimensions.

She wrapped her hands behind his buttocks, giving herself extra force with each stroke. With each rhythmic pull against him, she felt his muscles tensing under her fingers, signaling his approaching orgasm. She loved the feeling of being able to arouse him so quickly, and she was also grateful for the nearness of his oncoming orgasm because she was certain her throat was going to be very sore afterward. Between screaming so loudly while she was being whipped and the stretching from his penis, she was certain that she would pay a price for her eagerness to show-off for Erik.

As Melissa shifted a little to get a better angle, and the soreness in her rectum reminded her of another place she was going to regret her over-enthusiasm. She still wasn't as comfortable with anal sex as Serena or Mistress Amy seemed to be.

Melissa was glad, however, that she had dutifully inserted her graduated set of butt plugs every day. She was taking the larger ones much more easily. She had also given herself enemas morning and afternoon, to stay clean for anyone who wanted to play down there. She was grateful that attention to cleanliness seemed to be a standard, at least for Serena, Erik... and even Mistress Amy, she now realized. She had a difficult enough time with oral-anal. If the other person was messy back there... that was just too disgusting to contemplate.

Melissa had been surprised, however, to find out that she really enjoyed the feeling of fullness in her rear. Anal sex had never been that appealing when boyfriends had managed to convince her to try it before. Now, she found herself fantasizing more and more about having two men at once, front and back. She chastised herself, "Yeah, like I'm not getting enough kinky sex already."

Erik grunted deeply, and Melissa's full attention returned to his imminent orgasm. She took him as deeply as she could stand and held him there until she felt him spasm and twist, pulsing his semen deep into her throat. His groan edged higher in pitch, bordering on real pain. Finally, he collapsed back out of her, holding his penis protectively with both hands. He moaned quietly, "You are an awful woman. I'm going to make you pay dearly for that."

Melissa giggled quietly in response, while kneeling submissively in front of him. "Oh thank you, Master! I deeply appreciate your loving attention to correcting all of my many faults. Your firm discipline and your unhesitating willingness to punish my errors is... so amazingly generous."

"Yeah? Well, I'm going to 'generous' your ass with a certain static electricity purple wand I happen to have."

Melissa visibly blanched. "Ah... perhaps I went a little too far?"

"I'll tell you when I recover. Get Yvette to bring me some water."

"Yvette?" Melissa was momentarily puzzled. Then she guessed, "The woman with the drink tray and the... ah, the breasts..."

Erik filled in for her, "Lactating breasts."

"Ah, right. Okay, now that was really weird. Piercing, I kind of get. Well, sort of. But squirting milk out like that?"

"Water!"

"Yes, Master." Melissa quickly bowed, then rose to her feet, teetering for a moment on her six-inch heels, then walking back to the house as quickly as she could. She felt her gut clenching as she walked, hoping that Erik wasn't serious about using the electrostatic wand on her again. Just the memory of it made her skin crawl. She still couldn't figure out how the damn thing had given her such a powerful orgasm, but there was no way that enduring the fiery tingling of the static charge was worth the eventual result.

"Damn it!" she cursed to herself, realizing that her nipples were now achingly erect, and she was dripping wet between her legs. "I can't fucking believe that thing makes me horny. God, am I so fucked up!"

Angrily, she strode into the house, heading to a temporary bar that must have been set up while she had been outside, tied between the whipping posts. A very attractive man her age stood behind the bar. Except for a black bow tie, he seemed to be naked. She couldn't be certain, though, because the drink bar he was standing behind hid everything below his torso. He had, however, a gorgeously muscled torso. His face was stunning too, like a ruggedly handsome movie star. He seemed distracted, however, looking blankly off into space with an odd sort of half smile.

She slowed her pace as she approached the bar. Looking around, she didn't see any sign of Yvette. The bartender finally noticed her approaching and quickly straightened up, looking embarrassed to have been caught daydreaming. Melissa stopped in front of the bar, trying not to stare too obviously at the bartender's sculpted body.

Melissa was startled to realize, however, that he was was much more openly staring at her, clearly admiring her figure. All this past week, she had been struggling to accept that she was attracting much more attention than she was used to receiving. She knew that dressing provocatively definitely had something to do with it, but she also had to admit that Erik and Selena were at least a little bit correct when they said that some of it was her. She knew that she felt more sensuous, and it somehow was radiating out.

She was still a little unnerved, however, that a man who was handsome enough to have any woman he wanted would be so clearly ogling her. She wondered if it was the way she was dressed -- then nearly panicked as she remembered that all she was wearing was her slave collar, ridiculously high-heeled black sandals, and a set of red stripes across her butt.

She avoided his gaze by looking around again, asking, "Do you know where Yvette is?"

He then glanced down, a little embarrassed, but saying nothing. After a moment, Melissa's eyes followed his gaze. Behind the bar, she could now see tufts of black feathers swaying back and forth.

The bartender gave Melissa a little embarrassed shrug, and she suddenly realized that Yvette was hidden behind the bar, giving him oral sex. All Melissa could see with the tip of her black feathered headdress as it swayed in and out.

Finally, the bartender said, "You know, it's like she was all horny watching you out there. She made me keep on getting her off with my tongue. God I'm sore." He grimaced a little. "So this is like, my payback."

Melissa thought to herself, "Okay, so he's really cute... and really dumb. But cute works."

Out loud, she said, "Um, the thing is, Erik wanted her to bring him some water."

The bartender's eyes widened in fear. He stepped back from Yvette, as she shot up to her feet. She still had the tray fastened to her front, and her arms were still bound behind her, but her ball gag was resting down around her neck. She looked at the bartender, who was still frozen, and barked out, "Don't just stand there, idiot, get some water!"

Spurred into motion, the bartender grabbed a glass and filled it with ice. Melissa was amused to see his erect penis bobbing around as he worked. Looking at the size of the glass, however, she asked, "Do you have something bigger? I think he's really thirsty."

Yvette, who was walking around to Melissa's side of the bar, said, "Fill a carafe too. Quickly!" Exasperated, she muttered, "This is way too good of a gig to piss off Master Erik."

Curtsying in front of Melissa, Yvette asked, "Can you please put my gag back in, Mistress?"

Melissa snorted quietly at being called 'mistress,' but reached out to help. From behind the bar, the young man asked pitifully, "But what about me?" He gestured to his upward jutting penis with a hurt puppy dog expression.

Yvette rolled her eyes. Melissa laughed and told her, "Don't worry, I'll take care of him." Then Melissa reached out to take the full glass and carafe from the bartender and carefully balanced them on the tray. Yvette curtsied again and went off to deliver the water.

Melissa watched her go, amazed at her ability to keep the drinks from spilling while walking on stiletto heels, with her arms tied behind her back. Turning back to the bartender, she was greeted by his eager, hopeful expression. He said, "You were so awesome out there. I mean, I didn't get to see so much, with my face stuck between her legs and all, but wow, that was cool."

Melissa smiled a little uncertainly as she walked around the bar to his side. Bemused, she replied, "Ah, thanks."

"Oh, this is going to be so awesome, getting sucked off by Master Erik's private slave. I bet you're amazing."

Melissa put her finger up against his lips, quieting him. "God," she thought to herself, "if only he didn't have to open his mouth."

With a discreet smile of personal amusement, she sank to her knees, then took him all the way into to her already sore throat, determined to prove that she was indeed 'amazing.' "After all," she told herself, "if you're Master Erik's private sex slave, that means you've got to be pretty damn hot."

brentaden
brentaden
274 Followers