Summer Home Delivery Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah enjoys a few new experiences in her new home.
2.9k words
4.09
41k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters described are eighteen years or older. This story contains BDSM, including the idea of slavery. There is a point of lesbianism, and also the idea of incest. Please note now that I am warning all readers. All comments and votes are welcomed.

==========

Sarah lost all concept of time as she laid there blindfolded, easing in and out of actual consciousness. When the sound of a chime bell rang clear throughout the barn, it took a moment for Sarah to respond. Clamoring to her feet, she stopped short, realizing her sense of direction was lost, and unable to tell where the back of the barn was until it was too late.

A part of mind prayed it was the man come back to relieve her of her need, the mere thought of him and his touch enough to make her grow wet once more. Tears filled her eyes at that fact, hating that he had such control over her body. She knew he had to be some decades old to be called a grandfather, but to her blind eyes and mind, he was a Casanova who so easy worked her body as a professional violinist over his strings.

When she tried to press her forehead to the back of the barn wall she found the rope short, her body straining to do it, her feet sliding in the straw. The sound of a soft giggle stopped her and she stilled, realizing it must be the girl who had met her at the door earlier. Her ears picked up the sounds of the door being opened before the girl clucked her tongue. "Come here pretty pony and get your treat."

Even as Sarah turned, she couldn't help the reply that came to her lips. "I'm not a pony."

Shaking her head, though the action was lost to Sarah, the girl replied a smirk heard in her voice as it touched her lips. "You're whatever I want you to be. A work mule, a bitch in heat, an artistic statue to pose in the lawn. In time, you might even make it into working in the house rather than outside. "A hand reached down and cupped Sarah's heated pussy, causing her to jump in surprise, shivering as the hand gave a gentle squeeze. "Playing peek-a-boo with this needy little mouth."

Sarah felt the base of her labia being spread, a finger dipping in to feel the warm juices that had begun to gather from Sarah's thoughts of the man. The girl made an amused sound. "Drooling already, I see. If you're good, I might even feed it. Now, for your treat."

After everything that had happened so far, Sarah had been expecting some depraved bit of work from the girl, so when the touch of the moist fruit brushed her lips and the sweet scent of apple filled her noise, she made a soft sound of want. She opened her mouth to try and bite into the fruit slice only to chomp on empty air. "Hey!"

The exclamation was subdued by a sharp slap across the face. Crying out, Sarah felt tears gather and try to fall, only to be soaked up by the blindfold. She heard the soft, silky tones of the girl, strained in warning menace as she spoke. "You want to try that again?"

Meekly, Sarah shook her head, her head bowing. She heard the soft thud of several objects into the hay before the girl spoke. "Root in the hay for your treat like a pig."

Pride demanded that Sarah not do as the girl asked, but her stomach cramped at the need for food, making her think more time had passed than she had realized.

With aching slowness, Sarah knelt down, struggling with the fact that her arms were still bound behind her. Leaning down, she began to use her face to search gently through the hay, tears once more dripping into the blindfold, her whole body flushing with the humiliation of the act. She felt the rope attached to her collar being untied from its hook. When a pull didn't come on the ropes, she continued searching the sweet smelling hay for the tangy sweetness of the apple bites.

The sound of footsteps echoed through the barn just before the new voice joined them. "Abigail, what's going on?"

It was the man who had been with her yesterday. Gloria felt her heart constrict painfully for a moment, unaccountable joy filling her, mixed with dread and further gathering humiliation that he would see her like this.

"She spoke out of turn, grandpa. So I decided she could search for her treats." Abigail sounded haughty as she spoke, a slight tug on the lead making Sarah suspect that Abigail had turned to face the man as she replied.

"You know you aren't supposed to do anything with her until I tell you. Feeding her treats is one thing, punishing her is another. How many times did she speak out of turn?" His voice had the slight bite of anger, forcing Sarah to cringe as she thought of the times she spoke out of turn. Twice, if she recalled correctly. Hopefully Abigail counted the same number.

There was a long pause before Sarah heard Abigail speak."Four times, grandpa. She is a naughty creature."

"That's a lie!" Sarah jerked up as quickly as she could, nearly toppling over in her haste to defend herself against Abigail's lies.

A soft growl filled the air and both girls shrank back. The lead was yanked roughly, causing Sarah to cry out as she was jerked forward, sprawling out on her belly. "Enough, both of you! You..." The tug on the lead allowed Sarah to know he spoke to her. "No talking unless spoken to. You will earn a punishment for that. And you, Abby... You'll get your own punishment for lying to me. "

Neither girl said a word as he tied off the lead once more and gathered the apple pieces. The sound of water filled Sarah's hearing before the hot, cinnamon smell of oatmeal filled her senses. "Eat, pet."

Rising up on her knees a bit, Sarah bent down hesitantly until she found the bowl. The hot cereal was the perfect temperature and with gusto Sarah dug into it, ignoring the mess her face began as she gobbled up the rich, sating food.

To her surprise, the apple had been added to it and she made soft, happy sounds of pleasure. Her meal was interrupted however, by the sounds of Abigail's cries. Lifting her head, Sarah blindly looked about, a faint blush filling her cheeks as she heard the smack of a hand against skin, the sounds of Abby's sobs as she pleaded and begged her grandfather to stop. The spanks would stop after a time until Sarah heard a few moans before start up once more.

Trying hard with the sounds of a punishment filling her ears, Sarah finished her meal, sitting back on her knees when she was done.

A sniffling Abigail picked up the dish, Sarah getting a whiff of the sharp tang of Abigail's arousal as she did. Skittering back a bit in surprise of that, another one was given as Sarah found her lead being pulled tight once more. "Oh no, little pet, its your turn now."

The man had come back and had untied the lead without Sarah knowing, now pulling her up to her feet. With little recourse, Sarah rose, trembling as she meekly followed him as he led her out of her stall.

Marcus, a man of fifty-five, father to two children and grandfather to seven, brought his newly acquired pet to the same bale of hay he had sat on to spank his second oldest grandchild, Abby. Abby lived with him instead of her father since her mother didn't want her and her father had a revolving door of girlfriends. Marcus had become especially strict with his granddaughter after she had turned eighteen, displeased to find her putting herself in more trouble than she was worth.

Against the morals of most, he had punished her in a rather liberal manner by tying her over the porch rail and allowing each and every person that stepped onto the farm to do what they pleased to her. She had ended up fucked to the point of being covered and cum, requiring a hosing down before he brought her inside. He had called her a slut as he spanked her, arousing her to the brink of orgasm before continuing on until he was certain her ass would be bruised for a few days.

About a week after that had happened, Abigail had tried her best to seduce him, only to be firmly rebuffed. Ever since then she had been eager to please him, asking what he wanted most. Sarah was just one in the long line of acquisitions. Abby had brought Sarah to his attention after having heard an ex-boyfriend of hers complain about Sarah over a coffee break they were sharing. Once Marcus had seen Sarah, everything had been quickly planned to make this day come true.

Now, sitting down on the bale of hay, he pulled Sarah over his lap, feeling the bare weight of her trembling body rest completely on his thighs, her belly pressing in on his growing erection. Smoothing a hand over her ass, he let his fingers dip between her thighs, teasing over the two bare lips that peeked out from her position. "Legs spread, slut."

The whimper the accompanied her compliance nearly had Marcus groaning. He parted her labia to look at the piece he now considered his prize. He would train Sarah to be his perfect little slut, and only when she knew her place and did what was required without being asked would he give her the right to feel his cock.

He allowed a finger to dip into the pink hole he was so eager to fill, feeling the way the muscles gripped at the digit, allowing his finger to rub up against all sides inside her before slipping out. He dragged his finger up the crack of her ass, spreading the light sheen of moisture that had collected on his finger over her skin; just before giving a sharp slap to her right ass cheek.

As Sarah screamed and squirmed, he continued to beat her ass until it had gained a faint blushing color to it. After, he allowed his hand to smooth and stroke over the skin, easing the sting before letting his hand drop between her thighs, pressing and grinding up against her until her hips began to pick up the natural rhythm.

He listened as at first, her breathing got heavy, her flushed face lifting up into the light to moan her pleasure as he pushed two fingers against her clit and began to grind steadily against her. "Do you like that?" He asked.

Her slight nod was accompanied by another moan, her hips bucking back a bit. Giving a soft chuckle, Marcus looked at Abigail who stood nearby. She wore a white tank top but that was it. Her jean shorts and panties were in a neatly folded pile over the open stall door. He could see the glistening trimmed curls of her pubis and knew that her ass was a bright cherry red. He was almost inclined to call Mae out from the kitchen, the buxom blonde having a thing for Abby's ass.

But he didn't, instead he turned his attention back to Sarah, lifting his wet finger to her ass. He felt her shudder as he began to massage her taint and asshole each in turn, letting one finger press against her asshole until he felt it pulse, slowly opening for him. Inserting the tip, he listened as Sarah gasped, feeling the heavy press of her breasts work against his thigh as she breathed hard.

The fingertip was removed and like before, another volley of spanks were given. The process of arousing her and then teasing her ass was followed once again and the whole procedure repeated one last time. As his finger left from teasing her ass, he helped raise her up. Reaching up, he removed the blindfold, which was now soaked with her tears. "Now, what do you say?"

Sarah clearly didn't know, her watery blue eyes lifting up to search his face pleadingly. Stroking her cheek, he let his thumb brush over her red lips, clearly swollen from being pressed together and chewed at during the whole process. "Do you say, 'Thank you, Master'?"

Sarah nodded, her gaze lowering down as she whispered. "Thank you, Master."

She sounded so meek and plaint that Marcus couldn't help himself as he bent his head and kissed her lips. Sarah made a soft sound of surprise, her lips being parted by the thrust of his tongue. As his tongue licked inside her mouth, teasing against her own, playing over the edges of her teeth before nipping at her lips, he gripped her ass, listening to her groan in pain just before she whimpered with pleasure as her body was lifted up and she was pressed back against a support beam.

Grinding himself sharply against her, her hips bucked and twisted against his own. She returned the kiss eagerly, mewling with disappointment when it finished. With her legs draped over his forearms and his hands cupping her ass, he leaned back, looking at her swollen, dripping cunt that begged to be fucked. It became all that he could not to. Instead, he placed her down on the bale of hay, positioning her so that she knelt with open legs, her ass high in the air.

Turning to Abigail he spoke. "If you plan on eating anything for the rest of the day, I suggest you start by eating her." He was pleased to see that his words brought a shocked look to both girls' faces. However, since Abby had long since been used to this, her expression turned obstinate at being told to treat Sarah. Marcus spoke again before she could. "You threw her apples into the straw because of a pique of temper. So, now you get to provide a new kind of treat."

His words rang with their own warning, daring Abigail to deny him his command. Moving to Sarah, Abby firmly gripped her ass, squeezing it until the other girl winced and groaned, wiggling to break free from the torture just before Abby's face pushed into the naked flesh.

Sarah's movements stilled as her breath left her chest, her eyes closing as she moaned. Abby's tongue teased her all the more, licking and lapping at her dripping juices, never staying steady on her clit too long to offer further pleasure.

The reason quickly began apparent as her tongue began to thrust into her cunt, fucking her with it. Sarah couldn't say if it was that Abby's tongue was so long or because of how aroused she was that she was quickly brought to orgasm from the act, but as she cried and pushed back, she felt disappointment for not having lasted longer.

A point came to her lips as she moaned and shivered a bit from Abigail's tongue and mouth licking away her juice covered pussy and thighs before stepping back. As Abby moved away, Marcus came forward, a teasing finger gliding over her now too sensitive clit, making Sarah hiss and jump, her hips bucking down. "What do you say to Miss Abby?"

Opening her eyes, Sarah tried to ignore the teasing finger as her gaze searched out Abigail's form. "Thank you, Miss Abby." A scream barked quickly after from Sarah as Marcus gave a sharp slap to her sensitive pussy.

With a cold voice, Marcus spoke, his words barely registering to Sarah's reeling mind at the pain that the slap had caused. "I don't want to have to remind you again, slut, of the thanks you should give for everything given to you. Everything."

Whimpering, Sarah closed her eyes, whispering. "Yes, Master."

The words were rewarded by a gentle pat on the rump before he turned to Abby. "I have to run out to the hardware store for a few hours. While I'm gone have Danny set out the equipment to start inaugurating my new pet. Also, as Little Sam to come watch over her."

As Abby ran off to do as bid, Marcus turned to Sarah. Picking up her lead, he urged her up to her feet and back into the stall. "Take care of all personal needs, unless you want to have Little Sam watching you later on."

Since Sarah didn't doubt what he said, she blushed and made use of one corner of her stall, feeling like a common animal as she was forced to use the hay as a toilet. When she came out, he drew her to the side and with a hose was her clean, causing Sarah to blush more before she was brought out through the back of the barn to a corral.

Looking over the pasture, she glanced back to Marcus, holding still as he changed the short rope lead for a long leather rope that clipped to the ring of her collar.

Seeing her watching him, Marcus gave a small smile and patted her damp ass. "Now, pet, you're going to run. Our goal today is two miles, which is four times around, following the gate. Little Sam will come help encourage you on if need be. Be a good girl while I'm gone."

Tying the lead to the side of the fence, he left her for Sam's care, whistling as he walked out, unnoticing Sarah's frightened face as she studied his retreating back.