All Comments on 'Summer in Maine Ch. 03'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hebert100hebert100about 10 years ago
great one

great story. hope you follow up shortly with the conclusion.

woodster780woodster780about 10 years ago
waiting!!

Hopefully the next chapter comes sooner than later, good read, waiting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

This is without a doubt one of the best stories I have read. Keep up the great work. I'm looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I hope the story continue past ch 5/

GHreaderGHreader7 months ago
Rereading and loving it

Hello Member389,

I got the notice you had published The Gift and came to read it. Your stories are all so well written and enjoyable to read. I am now hanging around to reread the titles on your bookshelf. Sumer in Maine is one of my favorites. I have a lot of favorites here so I will be hanging out here for a while.

Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent. I am glad to see you are still writing.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Good chapter! I'm interested to see how it will turn out.

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

The Accident 
4.83
1.1k
318
The Rehab 
4.91
2.8k
1.1k
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
788
House Guest 
4.84
551
105
Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
928
More Stories