Summer in Maine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and grabbed the phone. "Sorry I dropped the phone."

"Oh, were you busy doing something?" She giggled.

"I'm going to need a shower now."

"Need a hand with that?"

"Yes please! Would you come over and wash my back?" I asked.

"I'd love to, but I can't tonight." I heard her sigh.

"Let me grab a towel, I made a bit of a mess over here." I said. Chrissy just chuckled.

I grabbed the phone again, the question forming in my mind. "Does Em know that you're going to have company tomorrow night?"

"Uh huh. I told her my knight in shining armor made a road trip to come see me."

I chuckled. "So the same story you told Sam? I'm the fireman who rescued you when you took a spill on the rocks?"

"If all it takes is a little white lie to protect my reputation then I'll take it." She said.

"What sort of reputation would you have without it?" I asked.

"Oh, please. If anybody knew the real story, let's just say it would be unpleasant. Besides you did come to my rescue, even if you didn't have the uniform yet."

"I can go along with that. So do I get any info about my interview tomorrow? You know, what she likes, interests, hobbies, what to expect."

Chrissy laughed. "Nope. I want first impressions from both of you. Come to the house around 5 and we'll go from here."

"Okay sweets, get some sleep. I love you." I said.,

"Goodnight hon, and I love you more." She said hanging up quickly, getting the last word.