Summer in Maine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers

"Sort of reminds me of how I found your mom on the beach." I said.

"Oh please." Chrissy said, rolling her eyes and giving me a poke in the ribs. Emily broke into a fit of giggles. "Alright you, get ready for bed."

"But it's not even ten yet!" Emily shot back.

"It will be by the time you're done." Her mother replied. "Now scoot, get a move on." Chrissy uncurled herself and began to stand too. She reached into my lap to pick up the popcorn bowl and I waved her hand away and picked it up standing up too. I set the bowl and glasses on the counter as Emily trudged up the hallway with a sigh. An equal sigh came from Chrissy as she wrapped her arms around me from behind. I felt her soft warm lips meet the nape of my neck.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?"

"For everything. You don't think she snuggled up to you just because you had the popcorn, do you."

"Well, it was really good popcorn." I smiled. I got another poke in the ribs for my comment.

"No. She likes you."

"She's pretty terrific, like a mini you." I said turning in her arms holding her closer.

"Moommm!"

I just began chuckling as Chrissy buried her head in my neck. "God help us if we're out of toothpaste." She mumbled before giving me a kiss and turning to go find the source of the distress.

"What babe." She said as she walked down the hallway, and turned into the bath.

I washed the wine glasses by hand, returning to the cupboard she'd taken them from earlier. They both came back into the kitchen a few minutes later.

"Goodnight Pete." Emily said.

"Sweet dreams pumpkin." I said, not quite sure where that came from. She launched herself at me hugging me like she was holding on for dear life.

"Thank you for saving my mom." She sniffled. I hugged her back just as tightly and gave her a peck on the top of the head.

"You're welcome, but I think it was your mom that saved me. Hopefully we'll have time to figure that out."

"Take all the time you want." She smiled up at me before she turned and trotted over to her mom, gave her a big hug and kiss and disappeared down the hallway with a parting goodnight.

Chrissy stood across the room from me leaning back against the door jamb, her arms crossed over her chest as she looked side long down the hallway. A few minutes passed before she let out a sigh. "I have got to stop overestimating how smart I think I am."

I chuckled at that.

"Seriously! You know why she called me into the bathroom?" She asked.

"I'm guessing it wasn't because she was out of toothpaste."

"No! She gave me the kind of interrogation I'd expect from my mother! She asked stuff I hadn't even thought of yet." She chuckled nervously. "Is he moving in? Are you two getting married? If he's moving here, what does his family think of that. Does he know you can't have more kids? That last one threw me, not because I had thought of it when you and I spoke the other day, but that she thought of it!"

I walked over to Chrissy and leaned down and kissed her softly. "Well, I've added another piece to the puzzle, she's just trying to figure out how it's going to fit."

"She wanted to know if you were staying the night." Chrissy said glancing down the hall. "Damn she grew up fast."

I laughed at that. "Yea they have a way of doing that while you're not watching them. What did you tell her?"

She sighed again. "I told her that you were going home for a couple months to finish out your year at work and that you'd be coming back after Christmas. You'd be getting your own place, and that we hadn't planned anything beyond that!" Her eyes were wide like she'd just gotten the third degree.

"Come here." I gathered her close and she uncrossed her arms and held on to me. "You're right on the money, everything you said was perfect. I mean hell, I'm not even sure I'm marriage material.

She leaned back and looked me in the eye. "You're kidding right?"

"Yup, actually I'm a hell of a catch. You should be lucky to have me." I grinned.

"I am a lucky girl. I should pick up a lottery ticket." She smiled back at me.

We sat down on the sofa, Chrissy leaned on me. "Sorry if all this seems a little strange, it's just that she's the most important thing in my life and I don't want to grow old knowing that I screwed her up before I turned her loose on the world."

"I've only known her a few hours and I'd say that you're doing a hell of a job. She's smart, funny, warm, and just a bit sarcastic so she doesn't take life too seriously. All of which proves that you're doing a great job." I replied.

"How are my panties still on?" She grinned throwing a leg over my lap, straddling me while we kissed.

"These jeans don't want to let go of your incredible ass so they can escape." I said grasping her pulling her down onto my lap to feel the effect she was having on me. She twisted my shoulders slightly and pushed me flat on the couch.

"How do you do it? You make me feel loved and cared for like I've never felt before. I mean you even did it when I first met you, and you were just a, a kid."

"Well since I feel pretty much the same I think it comes from the fact that I love you, no ifs, ands or buts." As I finished, I gave her butt a firm squeeze through her jeans. "Okay, maybe one butt." I added pulling her up slightly, resting her on my hip. We kissed slowly, hands roaming where ever they would. I kissed my way down from her ear to her throat and felt her melt into me. She let out a soft moan. She responded by unbuttoning my shirt and sliding her hand inside. I had her sweater pushed halfway up her back.

"Seriously, you two need to get a room." Emily said, from the kitchen doorway.

I started giggling like a teenager, Chrissy tried hard not to join in. "Go to bed!" She said before burying her face into my shoulder in fits of laughter.

"If he gives you a hickey, you'd better wear a turtleneck when Jesse and her mom come tomorrow." She said retreating down the hallway. "I don't want to have to explain that!"

"It's been a while, come here." I said leaning down and nuzzling her neck.

"Ah! Don't you dare!" She said pulling back.

"I can't be held responsible for what I may do." I growled into her neck, and gave her a little kiss and lick. "If I don't get going soon I'll be making you breakfast in the morning."

"Scrambled, toast, sausage and coffee regular." She said before slipping her tongue into my mouth.

"What? No juice?" I asked, after coming up for air.

"All out, need to pick some up at the store." She licked my lower lip before dipping into my mouth once again. Her thigh was rubbing between my legs, stroking my cock. It's a wonder it hadn't torn through my jeans.

"Any bacon?" I said sliding her sweater over her head and unclasping her bra.

She let out a soft moan as I began stroking her freed breast, thumbing the nipple into a similar state as my cock.

"I don't think so, no." She said as she kissed down my chest pushing the t-shirt up and taking my nipple into her mouth. I was sure that the jeans didn't have much time left. In an effort to prove my point, Chrissy slid her hand down and stroked the bulge. I had to stop her.

"I think we need to take this to the bedroom before Emmy finds us sprawled here naked in the morning."

"Good idea." She said gasping. She stood up her neck and chest flushed pink, eyes bright and hair wild. She grabbed her clothes and reached down to grab my hand and pull me up, hauling me off the couch with more strength than I expected nearly causing me to knock her over. "Come on." She tugged me along into her bedroom, and turned on a small bedside lamp. She turned and kissed me again, while doing her best to tear my shirt off. I assisted in getting both off. Both arms wrapped around my neck, the heat of her pressed against my chest was intense. I reached between us and fought her jeans to let her free. She brought her hands down steadying mine and the button came free, the zipper went down swiftly as I ran my hands around behind her pushing them down over her ass. She pushed away and began tearing at my belt and jeans to get them off. We finally freed ourselves of our clothing, Chrissy reaching for my cock, stroking it softly. It was nearly torture.

"Think with that head not this one before you answer. Have you had unprotected sex with anyone besides me." She looked up at me asked, her eyes wide with expectation.

"No, I haven't. I had a good teacher." I said. Her grip tightened and her face lit with a little smirk. She snatched a throw pillow off the bed and dropped at my feet before kneeling down and laving my cock with her tongue. She took me into her mouth and began sliding more of me into her mouth with each stroke. She began massaging my balls while her rhythm increased. "Oh God, slow down I can't hold out much longer." That seemed to spur her on as the pace increased bringing me to the edge before she pulled back with just the tip in her mouth, she reached up and began massaging me behind my balls causing my immediate orgasm. The contractions lessened as Chrissy took it all in, swallowing quickly. I was nearly spent and ready to collapse when she started in again. She worked my cock deep into her mouth again, her efforts to keep me hard weren't wasted, and I was ready for more.

She backed off and licked her way from base to tip. "There now that we have that out of the way, we can put this where it belongs." She stood and turned to pull down the covers and I scooped her up and set her on the bed, turning her so her legs were dangling off the edge. I punted the pillow so it was right in front of her and knelt down. She let out a soft moan as she wrapped her legs around my neck pulling me down to pleasure her.

She was already soaked, the heat pouring off her body was intense. I teased and licked her swollen lips, her hips began to sway trying to make me hit a certain spot. I danced around her clit, gently lifting the hood with the tip of my tongue and retreating. Soon she had handfuls of my hair in her grip, pulling my face into her harder. "Stop teasing!" She said through gritted teeth. Her wish was my command. I pushed two fingers into her easily as I pulled back the hood and began sucking and licking her clit. Her body tensed as she arched her back and let out a yelp. Before she could make anymore noise she'd grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it as she climaxed. She slowly relaxed and I cleaned up the incredible mess I'd just made of her. She pulled the pillow off and began gulping air as if she had been drowning. As she caught her breath she picked her head up and looked down at me. "You look like a kitten that's just finished an entire bowl of cream." She said grinning.

I smacked my lips. "Surely not the entire bowl." I replied as I stood up and lifted her, turning her gently on the bed so she was laying comfortably in the center. I slid in next to her, she scooted over slightly and rolled up onto her side to make room. She leaned over and kissed me softly, still breathing hard.

"You're going to be the death of me."

"Yea, but what a way to go." I smiled up at her and kissed her again. She began softly stroking my still hard cock.

"All tuckered out?" She asked.

Without warning I rolled her onto her back, parted her thighs and sank deep into her. "Not at all. I was just letting you catch your breath."

She wrapped her legs around me, lifting herself to meet each deep thrust. Our tongues began a slow tango as her hands roamed up and down my body.

"I can't even describe how incredible this feels." She gasped.

I slipped my arm around her waist and lifted her from the mattress, pushing a pillow under her ass. The slight shift in angle had my cock sliding along her upper wall.

"Oh, oh, oh yes!" She cried, as I deliberately slowed down and pushed harder with each thrust. Her grip on me was getting to be too much, and I wasn't going to last much longer as I pumped away. She slid her hand down between us and began stroking her clit with quick fingers. It took only a moment before she started shaking, her legs clamping down and drawing me in as much as she could. Her walls contracting to milk me of every ounce I had to give. At that point I just leaned forward and erupted. Inhuman sounds escaped from deep in my throat. A long low guttural moan escaped Chrissy as she arched her back rising up to me. A few deep gasps and she collapsed back to the mattress, and I followed her, our mouths met, our tongues danced lightly as we tried to catch our breath. I slid to the side, breaking free of her lips for a moment and turned off the lamp.

***

I woke early, pulled on my jeans and t-shirt quietly and made my way to the bathroom for a little relief. I walked out of the bathroom door to find Emily standing in what I guessed was her bedroom door. She rubbed her eye and just looked at me for a moment.

"Hi." She said softly.

I stood there unsure of just what to say. "Hi." I replied nervously. The pause began to get uncomfortable.

"Are you done, can I get in there now?" She nodded towards the bathroom.

"Oh sure." I stepped aside quickly and she plodded her way in closing the door quietly. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I walked back down the hall into the kitchen and noted it was about my normal wake up time. So I scouted for coffee. Emily padded into the kitchen in her sweats and socks.

"What are you looking for?" She asked noting that I was peeking into different cupboards in search of the coffee.

"Coffee first, then I was going to make breakfast, if you want." I said.

"Can I help?" She asked. I just smiled and nodded. She pointed at a canister on the counter and smiled back. I opened it to find the coffee.

"How about we make something special?" I opened the fridge and rummaged and found the eggs and sausage Chrissy had mentioned. I found some veggies in the drawer and pulled those out too. My real find was a box of ready pie crusts. I detailed my plans with Emily and after extensive prep work of dicing and browning we placed a sausage and pepper quiche into the oven.

"Corn flakes are for chumps." She said looking at the door and smiled at me.

"Can you set the table while I wake up your mom?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'd bring coffee and lead with that. She can be grouchy in the morning."

I chuckled and poured a cup, topped it with a splash of milk and spoonful of sugar. I opened the door slowly and walked to the bed. Chrissy was curled up, her hair a golden splash across the pillow, her expression was strained.

"Don't try to fool me, that grin is a dead giveaway that you're not asleep." I said as she broke into a full smile and opened her soft blue eyes.

"Good morning."

"Good morning pretty lady." I said as I set the coffee on the nightstand and leaned down to kiss her.

"If you don't mind, I've had to go to the bathroom for the last twenty minutes, but I didn't want to barge in on your bonding session." She slipped out of bed and grabbed a robe from the closet door and wrapped herself up and darted out of the room, leaving me chuckling. She didn't come right back and I was wondering what might be going on in the kitchen. I reached for the coffee cup as she walked back into the room shaking her head.

"What?" I asked.

She just grinned at me. "Oh nothing, you know that old saying 'out of the mouths of babes'? Well mine just asked why you were spending money on a motel when you could stay here." Chrissy just looked up and laughed and shook her head again. "She's right though. If she took this as well as it seems then why don't you check out and come up here for the rest of your stay?"

I just smiled. "I wouldn't want to intrude."

"Intrude my ass. All you've done since you've been here is make life better." She walked over and sat next to me on the bed and kissed me. "The invitation is sincere, from both of us. Oh and you're timer is nearly up on the stove." My eyes went wide as kissed her and trotted out of the room to save breakfast.

Em started giggling as she saw me jog into the kitchen to look at the stove. The timer still had seven minutes to go. I squinted at her. "Gonna be like that is it?" She burst into a bigger fit of giggles.

"You were right mom, he fell for it!" She yelled.

A few minutes later Chrissy walked in wearing her college sweats and a long sleeve t-shirt, grinning ear to ear.

"I'd nearly forgotten that you're a gourmet chef, besides a fireman. What have you done with breakfast?" She asked.

"It's in the oven. It'll just be a few more minutes. Do you have any tomato sauce?" I asked.

"There's some in the pantry there I think." She said as she topped her coffee off.

I found it and opened it up, pouring some into a bowl to warm up in the microwave. She looked at me sidelong not sure what to make of what I was doing.

"Okay shortcake, let's do this restaurant style, why don't we make a little assembly line here on the counter. Plates here, we need the spinach from the fridge, the bowl of sauce here, and do you have something to set the main course on?" She dug in a drawer and found a large pot holder and set it on the counter. As if on cue the timer went off. I checked in on it, and it was done. I slid it out and set it on the counter.

"Mmm that smells fantastic. You found that in my fridge?" She chuckled.

"The only special ingredient is imagination." I said as I winked at Emily who smiled and nodded. "Okay, so here's how we do it, do you know what the flag of Italy looks like?" Emily shook her head no. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "What are they teaching you kids in school these days? We're going to make the plates look like the Italian flag, green, white and red. So spinach on the side, then we're going to put a slice of the quiche in the middle for the white, and then a little sauce on the side for the red. Got it?"

"Yup." She took the first plate and piled a handful of the spinach on one side while I sliced the quiche, and set a slice just on the edge of the spinach.

"Okay, here's where we get all fancy." I whispered. "We take a little sauce and we make a little pool on this side. Don't tell anybody about this trick, everybody will be doing it." I said winking at her. Em just rolled her eyes at me, the grin never leaving her face. "Two more like this and we have breakfast!"

Emily made the other plates herself and set them on the table.

"A little more caffe for a me, we'll warm up Mama's, and for the signorina, the juice of one cow." I said pouring her a glass of milk. "Finito!"

Chrissy started clapping, and I took a bow, and caught Em out of the corner of my eye joining me. We sat down and began eating.

"Italy tastes really good." Em said around a mouthful. Everybody nodded as we ate.

"Oh, did you tell her?" I said leaning over asking Em. She just looked at me wide-eyed. "Well the deal usually goes, the cook doesn't do the dishes." I said winking. Em grinned and looked at her mother who in turn gave her a gimlet eye.

"So that was the deal? Why wasn't I given a vote in this plan?" She said.

Emily replied with a shrug. "You were asleep." It was my turn to chuckle.

"That'll teach you to sleep in." I said. She gave me the same gimlet eye with a smile thrown in.

When she finished Emily cleaned up after herself and put away the milk and the rest of the cold food without being asked. I looked at Chrissy who had a smug look on her face as she popped the last bite into her mouth.

"I'm going to get my stuff ready to go to Jesse's." Em said as she headed for the hallway.

Chrissy let out a quick, authoritative, "Hey," and raised an eyebrow at her, then looked at me and back. Em rolled her eyes just like her mother and came back.

"Thank you for making breakfast..." she stumbled unsure what to call me.

My eyes went wide. "Just call me Pete, and I should be thanking you for your artful assistance."

Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers