Summer in Maine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers

"I wouldn't say stuck." I chuckled, my heart settling back down to a normal rhythm. My arms were burning from holding her up, but I had no intention of letting her go. It was a moment before she set first one foot down, then the other, the feeling she could still fall over kept her arms locked firmly around my neck. As our bodies separated a cool breeze shot between us causing a shiver to run through Chrissy. She snatched the cloth out of my breast pocket and tidied up as quickly as she could before yanking her dress down to keep out the cold. She tidied me up as well before tucking me back in. She grinned tucking it into the same pocket as her panties.

"I'll pay for the dry cleaning." She grinned.

"No need, I'm never cleaning this suit ever." I laughed.

She leaned forward laying her head on my chest nuzzling up under my chin. "I don't know what cologne you're wearing but it's a real panty dropper."

I couldn't help myself and busted out laughing at that. Laughter fizzed up from Chrissy as well.

"Well that was the selling point, I'm glad it lived up to the advertising." I said. "It's getting cold, let's go home."

"Tell me about it, you don't have an icy breeze blowing up your skirt." She said giggling.

We made it home and stumbled into the house still chuckling about how the evening turned out. It wasn't long before we laid naked in bed, surrounded by the darkness and warmth.

"Thank you." She said and kissed me.

"For what?" I asked.

"For what?" She said surprised. "For everything you do. You're so sweet to me, and you spoil me rotten. Tonight being proof of that."

I shrugged. "It's how I envision being in love is supposed to be." I swallowed hard. "You matter to me, more than anything. There's nothing in the world I wouldn't do for you."

There was an uneasy pause. "Just don't forget who you are. No matter how much you love someone, you can't stop being true to yourself." She whispered, then kissed me. I felt dampness on my face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked concern filling my voice as I pulled her closer.

"Nothing is wrong, that's what scares me." She said. "Try to understand what I said. I've been there before."

"That's what made you leave when you did, isn't it. You were afraid."

She laughed and a inhaled with a sniffle. "You could say that. I debauched a local teen, I probably would have been stoned out of town if anybody had found out."

"Don't worry, we haven't used that whole scarlet letter thing in at least five years. You're safe now, and everything seems to be turning out alright."

She kissed me softly and rolled over in my grip leaning back against me and tucked my hand up beneath her chin with a deep sigh. I kissed her behind the ear, eliciting a soft purr, before nodding off myself.

Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers