All Comments on 'Summer in The County Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

Seems like the FBI brass seems to be suspicious of Myron Milton as the person behind the hacks and want to entrap him. Look forward to Myron and Mary visiting with Crowbar and Laura, with sex and a discussion about Senator Russell and the Citizens Hacker Group.

Also I expect the Iron Crowbar to protect Melina one more time and frame up someone tied to State Senator Watts, otherwise how would she know about the drugs in the system of Big Ice's man.

Beethoven66Beethoven66over 6 years ago
I suspect it is more likely

Milton's father

tranzmanytranzmanyover 6 years ago
Agreed

I think the IC has insinuated that to...someone? I think it was Cindy. I agree with the leak being Milte's father.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next story first chapter submitted.

Next story, "Whistleblower", is submitted.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

No conclusion here but set things up very nicely. Wonder if it's Myron's father the FBI are after?

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read give everyone a ticket! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2169 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES