All Comments on 'Summer is Hot in Cozumel Ch. 03'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HMMMMM!!!!

Just when I start to think that your story can't get any better...AT ACTUALLY DOES!!!!!!!

Blow me away AGAIN why don't ya!!!!!!!!

WOW...I hope THIS RIDE does keep going with VOODOO and BEYOND!!!!!!!!

Now on my way to reading VOODOO, it will take me a little time to savor though as I seem to need to reread so much so I can enjoy it over and over again it is so powerfully GOOD...WOW! I feel exhausted...WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautiful

I absolutely love the relationship these five have. We know that Summer goes home with Jake at the end, yet they all trust and love each other enough that they can have their separate adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hmmmm.

I like the story, and the christmas series was scorching Hot!!! But lately the psycho babble is really starting to want me to pull my hair out.. what the fuck is with all the crying all the time, every 1 is crying.. God!! i get it that it is a very complicated situation for her emotionally and same is true for the men, but please enough with trying to delve into the psyche of all of them to give some sembelance of normalcy and More of nasty teasing sex...

hope i didnt offend u, but just wanted to share a readers point of view..

Gary Andrews (garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

kboyd1942kboyd1942over 11 years ago

Good heavens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous