Summer is Hot in Cozumel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer bobbed up and down my pulsing length, pulling off only long enough to say, "You're soon going to be fucking your sexy wife too, so you can't come yet." Returning her mouth to my erection, she took it all the way down her throat, moaning as she enjoyed her fill of hard cock at both ends.

Aaron said, "I still can't believe how she does that. She's amazing, the way she so easily takes it into her throat."

Summer giggled, which was the first time I had ever felt a throat giggle around my dick, and I laughed, "That feels incredible! Summer, my god, I couldn't possibly love you any more than I do right now!"

With her mouth full of cock, her eyes smiled brightly. She began to move back and forth, her body tensing as Aaron rocked into her while laughing, "You're already coming! I love fucking you, Summer! God, I love it!"

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmmmm," she moaned, clearly thrilled to be taking us both at the same time.

Thoroughly gorging herself on cock, damn, she was so incredibly sexy.

Once she was finished coming, she pulled off. "Lie down," she grinned, positioning me on my back. She straddled me, moaning hotly as her pussy enveloped my shaft. Crying out, she took it all the way inside her silky wet sex; then, starting a slow grind, she leaned over and began sucking Aaron's dick before pulling her mouth away to say, "You too...you can't come yet."

"Aye, aye, Captain!" he smiled, saluting her again, which made her giggle around his cock.

Laughing, he quickly pulled out. "Damn it, girl! Stop that! You can't do that!"

"Do what?" she asked, smiling sweetly as she continued to slide up and down my shimmering pole; fucking me as she sucked his dick, her pussy's moist sluicing sounds were a glorious symphony of rapturous lust.

"You know exactly what! That giggling thing, when I'm in your throat! It's fucking amazing! I almost came!"

"Sorry. How about if I do this instead?" Taking him back into her mouth, she used her hands on his ass to ram him home. "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" she growled playfully.

"Aaaaaaaahggggh!" he groaned. Pulling back out again, he was laughing like a lunatic. "Damn it, Summer, stop that! You told me not to come!"

Beaming with joy, Summer was absolutely flying on her sexual high.

Rubbing his cock all over her face before popping it back inside with another playful growl, she sucked him like she was starving. When she finally came up for air, she panted, "I didn't say you can't come, I said you can't comeyet. I definitely want you to come...deep inside my ass. Fuck me now, Aaron. Fuck my ass while my husband fucks my pussy...."

She tugged at his hip, guiding him into position, then she slid my body diagonally off the end of the couch, enabling Aaron to remain standing at the right height behind her. She leaned down and kissed me...and kissed me...and kissed me. For five unrelenting minutes she kissed me while impaling herself on my erection; when Aaron finally managed to wedge his cock up her ass, she screamed through our kiss, never releasing her mouth's purchase.

Aaron and I quickly worked out a decent rhythm together, and Summer began coming nonstop, continually flooding my balls for the next few minutes. It was an incredible cum for Summer; with tears rolling down her cheeks, she cried out, "You're both inside me! Yes! Ooooooh...fuck your wife...fuck your wife...."

Kissing her wild eyes, I whispered, "We love you, angel."

"You can't stop! I want all your cocks inside me, fucking me forever!" she shouted. Taking my face in her hands, she gave me the most intense look I've ever seen; it was part lust, part shock and awe...and all Summer. "Never stop loving me...never stop fucking me...never stop...." It began as a soft cry, then she was saying it over and over, until it became a continuous breathy chant.

"Summer, we will all love you...and fuck you forever," I moaned deliriously into her mouth.

"Anything you ever want," Aaron panted, hammering her tightest hole, "but you can never stop coming like this! No one comes like you, Summer! It just keeps pouring and pouring!"

Letting loose a gorgeous scream, Summer tugged Aaron around to her side. While I kept pounding her pussy, she frantically sucked him all the way down, moaning on his cock. Out of her mind with unchained desire, she used both hands to pump him into her mouth. "Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmmphh!" she moaned around his shaft, then she pulled off and cried, "YES! FUCK ME!"

When he slapped her upturned bottom she shoved him behind her again, moaning, "Put it back inside me! I need you both inside me!" Driving wildly into her ass, he missed, accidentally jamming himself into her pussy. Letting out a primal wail when she felt two cocks drilling her clenching cunt, Summer erupted in a massive gush of clear, shooting liquid. "Oh, god...oh, god...yes...both of you in my pussy...oh, god...oh, god..." she panted in a rolling chant, until finally Aaron pulled out and slid back into her ass.

We were thoroughly jackhammering her; she was screaming and wailing, completely out of control. With her head whipping from side to side her long, shining hair was an amber blur of sexual frenzy, and still she kept coming and coming, drenching me in her ecstasy.

"Holy..." John said from the patio, where he stood simply staring.

Summer sat up and extended her arms to him. "Love me, please...love me..." she said, calling to him through sweet tears.

John wasted no time in shucking his shorts and rushing to her side, where he leaned down to kiss her. She was moaning in a sexy rhythm; her shining face, taut ass, and naked shuddering breasts registering the jolts from each of our thrusts. Hotly staring into his eyes, she twisted her amazing body to hug him. "Love me," she said again, and she wore an expression of utter bliss when he slowly fed his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, shit, I can't hold it," Aaron groaned, watching in astonishment as Summer added John's enormous erection to ours in her insatiable body.

Trying to make Aaron come, Summer responded to his desperate groans by wantonly moving her ass up and down his cock, finishing off every stroke with a wicked grind at the bottom. With each thrust, she moaned on John's dick, "Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!" Pulling off, she shouted between panted breaths, "Yes! All of you inside me...every minute...every day...filling me with cum!"

When she went back down on John, I grasped her breasts and held on as Aaron and I exploded together inside her. Releasing the cock from her mouth, she screamed while clawing and punching at my chest and John's stomach. For what seemed an eternity she screamed, clawed, and wildly flailed like a woman possessed. She kept clutching and clawing, clutching and clawing, until finally her shattering orgasm had finished crashing through her. Flashing feral, ferocious eyes, she gave us a never-ending moan when she took John back into her mouth, feverishly jacking him with both hands.

As Aaron and I rode out Summer's incredible orgasm, she reached back to Aaron's hip, holding him inside her. She wouldn't let any of us pull out; she wanted to remain filled with the sheer bliss of her lovers' pulsing cocks.

I don't know how Aaron's was doing, but mine had lost only a little firmness. It was still long and thick, and only a little less than fully hard. I kept pumping, and Summer went back to thrashing and clawing at John, pulling him by his hips and ass into her mouth.

John was bucking, then his breath started coming in shorter gasps, and Summer began to make a rising shrieking sound—it wasn't even human. Her throat was working John's cock, swallowing, swallowing, taking her third load of cum into her body, and I felt a hot flood spreading over my balls.

Tears were streaming down Summer's beautiful face, and that's when I noticed she wasn't only coming, she was peeing.

Completely losing control, she pulled her mouth from John's cock and screamed, "FUUUUUUCK!"

"Dude! She's peeing! She's peeing as she's coming! She's peeing!" shouted John.

Summer's ass was flexing, her stomach trembling, but what amazed me the most was the way her thighs were literally vibrating. When her body gave in, she flung herself down on top of me; then she simply let it all go, covering me in her warm release.

She had allowed herself to disengage from Aaron's cock, but not mine, and both he and John looked on in sheer awe as Summer hotly moaned through the long, crushing moments of her total surrender.

Then, finally, she was done.

"Love me...love me...love me..." she whispered over and over, her tears freely flowing, her thoroughly drenched pussy softly quivering around my shaft.

Pulling up his shorts, Aaron went to get a warm wash cloth. Upon his return he went straight to Summer, who slowly lifted her face from my chest.

There was a stunned silence.

Summer's face, neck, chest, and hands were covered in blood. She had bloody rivulets running down her nose and chin, and speckles of blood shone on her forehead and cheeks.

When we all simultaneously turned to John, Aaron said, "Oh...fuck."

John looked like he'd been in a knife fight. His hips, stomach, and pelvis were absolutely shredded, scored with random scarlet streaks. He turned to check his ass, which was also a bloody mess.

Summer whispered, "I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it. I was—"

"Sssshhhhh. You were beautiful, baby...the most beautiful ever," I said, touching her hair.

John took her hand and kissed it. "No apologies necessary, angel. That was...amazing."

Pulling his shorts on, he nodded to me, gesturing to my body. Following his glance, Summer gasped. Aaron's mouth opened, and even began to move, yet no sound came out.

My chest and stomach were completely Ginsu'd.

Summer lowered the side of her face into the blood; she nuzzled her cheek against me, purring as she moved it in slow circles. Coming to rest on my chest, she reached out to touch the only part of Aaron she could reach, which was his knee. "Smart boy, staying behind me like that..." she breathed, her luminous face glowing with a divine smile.

Looking up at John, she softly giggled, "Before we do this again, you guys may want to have me declawed."

"Never in a million years, angel. When we go on our honeymoon, though, should I make sure to have the front desk set us up with some plastic sheets?" he teased, giving her a gentle smile.

Summer moaned, "I can't believe I did that. I've never peed myself before. At first I thought I was coming again; you know, squirting and gushing. Jake and Aaron were both still inside me, driving me crazy, and, my god, John, you must have shot a gallon of cum into my mouth! I just lost it then. I lost control."

"That's what I thought it was, too," I said. "I just thought you were having another one of your huge, gushing orgasms. Then I noticed it wasn't coming in gushes; it was pouring out fast and steady. I couldn't believe it. Summer, that was incredible.You are incredible."

Finally managing to regain his voice, Aaron spoke with deep reverence. "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. The way you totally gushed cum, then just completely let yourself go, Summer, you are a goddess."

Summer sat up, looking genuinely surprised. "Wait...are you guys saying youliked that? Youwant me to go Jack the Ripper while peeing on you?"

John chuckled, "I think you guys may have literally fucked her brains out. She's still not all the way back on earth with us."

"What's with this 'you guys' stuff?" she grinned. "Sweetie, you didn't get all those kitty skritches merely from being an innocent bystander. You were fucking my brains out too, you know. But, wait, I'm serious. You guys really liked the way I totally lost control?"

"Summer, hold still..." Aaron said, reaching for her bloody face with the wash cloth.

She held up her hand, stopping him. "No...leave it. I want it on me." Gently running her hands over John's waist and my chest, she gathered more of our blood, which she smoothed all over her face and body. When she was finished, she beamed with pride. "I only wish I was also covered in your cum," she said, turning to us one by one.

Aaron smiled. "Summer, just like you said about us, you also don't seem to take unsubtle hints very well. So, allow me now to be blunt. Yes, watching and feeling you lose control the way you did, gushing on us, screaming, flailing wildly, then completely losing it and peeing, with all our cocks inside you, that was the most intensely erotic experience I've ever had. Yes, I really liked the way you lost control. In fact, I loved it. If I were Dave, I would even say I could worship it."

John added, "Summer, what you just did here, that was perfection. You wanted to make love to us, and that's exactly what you did. You surrendered your body to us. The way you held nothing back, how could we not love it? You showed us all what it truly means to make love."

Toweling his hair, Dave finally came strolling back into the living room. When he saw all the crazy carnage, he stopped short. "Whoa! What in the hell happened here? I leave you kids alone for just a few minutes, and the place turns into a Hieronymus Bosch painting!"

Grinning shyly, Summer looked up at him. "I had a bit of a missile defense system collapse. I kinda got invaded, a lot, and my central command centers all sorta went kaflooey!"

Dave could see the blood easily enough, but it wasn't until Summer's coquettishly blinking eyes directed his gaze to her golden pooling on my stomach that he broke into a knowing grin. "I guess they sorta did go kaflooey, didn't they?"

"I think you would have been proud of me," she said, smiling softly.

"I'm sure of it," he answered, kneeling before her.

They stared into each other's eyes, searching: he, seeking any signs of guilt or shame; she, looking for any trace of disappointment or rebuke.

Happily, they found only pride, understanding, and love.

"Angel, you must have been beautiful beyond compare," he said, with a look of pure adoration.

Slowly studying us one by one, it felt as if Summer was laying bare our very souls before she finally whispered, "Being in love like this...the amazing sex...the passion...this incredible ride we're all on...where does it ever end?"

Lowering her head again, she pressed her face to my chest to collect more blood, then she kissed me, sharing the metallic tang.

Pulling back from her kiss, she waited.

"Baby, I think you already know the answer," I grinned.

With her face a beautiful crimson glow of love, sex, tears, and magic, she reached out to gather all our hands together. Gradually, wonderfully, her shining eyes revealed a warm, confident sparkle.

"Mmmm...the answer is we make love, and this ride never ends."

~the end~

The Summer saga continues in "Summer Voodoo," where Summer spreads her wings beneath an enchanting Cajun moon.

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.