All Comments on 'Summer Job Pt. 01'

by Showoff888

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get an editor

The grammar is so atrocious it makes reading the story tough. Get someone to edit future stories if you dare to try writing again.

69stroker6969stroker69over 8 years ago
Me too

I'd love to be a summer intern with those responsibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annoy's editor comment

Why doesn't Literotica delete negative comments from anonymous people? Where are annoys stories for people to comment on?

I enjoy reading a lot of stories on here of just about all types. As an anonymous commenter I will never leave ever a negative comment about a story I read.

Only reason I have not signed up for Literotica is because I can't write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That would be. Great job except I would opt to be a bottom.

WittePietWittePietover 8 years ago
In reply to the first anonymous comment...

...Although there are a few slightly bad grammatical errors, I did not find them a hindrance to your story which is a fascinating piece of wish-fullfilment writing. I Loved it. It takes me back to the age when I could consider three cums in succession. Unfortunately, as you get older, the frequency and volume of your squirts get less, and you have to work much harder and longer to cum. Being cut doesn't help either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I choose the bottoms shoes. I don't know how he could not drop to his knees and start sucking cocks during the interview. I was jacking the whole time right along with him. 4yourpleasureiam

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Sexy story

Sexy story with hot scenes, particularly all the guys nude and jacking off multiple times!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
Please interview me

You have a beautiful mind. Love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous