Summer Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are they on their third loads or their fourth?

I'm not sure? I'm not even sure about how many loads I've spewed out as I start to lick up the jizz off my hand.

I wasn't sure I would like having to eat my own jizz but now I kind of like it. It's kind of tasty. I wonder what other guy's jizz would taste like?

I stretch and take a break for a moment. Enjoying just being naked and the afterglow of a satisfying ejaculation. The Asian on screen is working on one black cock while the other has decided to force his meat into the Asian's cute ass. I think the Asian had shot at least one load as there is a mess of cum pooled underneath him.

I hadn't noticed it, but my hand is gliding gently along my now hot hardness. I wonder with a happy grin when that happened?

I notice another vid scene, this one with a bunch of guys with erections all surrounding one white guy on his knees. It's a circle jerk and the guy is in the center of it all. Just enjoying seeing all those lovely dangling bouncing hot rods. Occasionally one of the guys takes his prick and slaps it across the kneeling white guys face. Precum is forming and leaking onto and into his open mouth. God... that's hot. Everyone seems to be really enjoying themselves.

I can feel the happy warmth of my own dick in my hand as I just enjoy the porn.

Eventually I pump out another load and feel light headed from the gushing waves of pleasure bursting through my cock and body. I just stand there with my eyes closed and enjoy the sensations.

When I finish cumming and I start to lick up this load, I notice that I'm the only one left standing in the room.

Should I stop?

They did say they would pay bonuses for any loads after what was it? After third or the forth one?

I forgot.

Then I'm brought back to the here and now.

"Young man, if you want the internship, you can have it?" The guy in the suit says.to me. I notice we are the only ones in the room. "By the way, my name is Richard; I'm one of the founders of Ace in the Hole Studios.'

"Really?"

"My partner who was watching the live feed, agrees with me. We are amazed at your performance. Why don't you come with me and you can relax now, and we can talk business."

"Oh. Good. I guess I am a bit tired."

He guides me out of here to some other room where there is now soft leather chair.

"Can I sit there?" I ask.

"Of course. What can I get you to eat? A sandwich, a Hamburger, hot dog, pizza, or Chinese? Whatever you like, just ask?"

I just lean back into the soft leather and feel how tired I am... my legs are all tense and I feel weary and bit exhausted... even light headed.

"Could I get some juice or something first?"

"Of course. Rest up. You've impressed us all and we want to offer you one of our prized intern positions."

I'm handing some apple juice and I'm beginning to feel better. I ask for some pizza and as I eat something solid he explains the pay and benefits of the position. Free complete medical is included.

He asks me what kind of sex acts would I be into and I reply I think oral and I hear myself say anal as a top. He says that is fantastic.

Wow, did I really say that?

I am being hired to provide sexual services for himself and his partner Jason, and the other full time employees at the house, they include the Chauffeur-cook, Ricardo, and the grounds and house keeper, Oso. And last but not least is Viv, their set designer, costume designer, massage therapist, and all-around personal servant. They are all gay, of course, though Viv is special, he is a Tranny, has these wonderful tits and an adorable little penis. Viv, he explains, likes to be addressed as a she. As well as any other part time employees and of course any of our guests and visitors.

He explains that at the house where I'll be interning it is a clothing optional environment for the guests and visitors. Over time they had decided as a way to designate the interns from the naked guests would be to have the interns wear high heels. White would be for just jackers, clear plastic for hand jobs, pale pink for guys who agree to get blow jobs, bright pink for guys who give and receive oral, purple for anal bottoms and red for anal tops. Black heels are for those willing to be either a bottom and a top. Would I be okay wearing high heels?

"You mean," I ask, "I would be naked and walking around in high heels? Is that it?"

"Yes. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh... what the fuck, why not, you will be paying me to do this, right?"

"Correct."

"Then I guess we have a deal."

"Good we will bring you a pair to try on."

As I finish eating someone to bring me a pair of red platform high heels.

"Damn those are big! How tall are those suckers?"

"The heel is six or so inches, why don't you try them on?"

"Okay."

I get take them and slip then on my feet and then really carefully stand up on them.

"Damn! I feel like a giant in these? Do I really need to wear these fucking things?"

"Yes. That way everyone knows without asking what kind of sexual acts you are offering to provide."

"Ahh... that's right. You're paying me to have sex."

"That's right. Everyone knows by the color of the shoes what to expect in the way of service from you. We are very happy that you are willing to be a top. Our other intern is into both being a bottom as well as topping."

"You have other interns?"

"This year, yes. It all depends on what talent shows up. There are few rules of your new employment, if you sign up. One, you will be naked at all times wearing some high heels, yours will always be red. You can help select them if you like. Next, you may masturbate as often as you like, wherever and whenever you like, the only requirement is that you cannot cum. Not unless you are asked or told by myself or my partner who you will meet later. If any of we, myself or my partner, or any of my employees or our guests asks or invites you to perform a sex act you will do so without hesitation. Everyone knows your limits by the color of your shoes. No one will ask beyond your limits. Often you will be photographed or filmed, even when you are performing a sex act, that is all part what you signed on for. Occasionally we will take you out in public and you will be given some kind of clothing items. You will wear them without question or hesitation. Understood?"

"Hmm... no cumming on my own. Anyone can ask me to have sex with them. You can take pictures or vids of me doing it at any time. About the clothes, what kind of clothing items?"

"They will vary. But it is funny that a girl can walk around half naked in public and no one complains, though heads will turn. But, a guy cannot. So often you will be dressed, or undressed as a girl in public. So as to get away with being half naked in your attire in public. Any problem with that?"

"Ahhh... " I hesitate, then what the fuck. I'm already agreeing to wear these fucking heels. "Nah. No problem. What about my own personal stuff? Can I take it with me?"

"Tomorrow we will go get your stuff. We will store most of it. You can bring into the house dvds, cds, and books. The rest you won't need and we will store. You will be given a new state of the art computer, probably a tablet. You will hand over your old computer to our IT guys and they will transfer all your old data to your new unlimited cloud storage."

"Cool."

"Now, would you like to get a massage?"

"Sure. That's sounds good."

"There is a private massage room set up down the hall, why don't we go there."

"Okay."

I carefully follow him as we head out the room and down the hall. He is a fairly good looking guy. Dark brown hair with a hint of gray, close to six feet tall and solidly built. Very professional in his dark navy pin stripe suit.

He, of course, has a solid and wide butt.

I'm getting use to walking in these things as he opens the door to the massage room. A large massage table is in the center of the room, there is dim mode lighting, a table with oils on it, some white towels, a chair and dresser as well.

He tells me to get onto the table and I do so, stepping out of the heels. It feels good to relax.

I hear him start to undress and I turn my head to watch him. He carefully removes his suit coat and hangs it up. Then off goes his shoes, socks, and then his pants. He's wearing a purple thong under those pants. He does have a hot and big shapely butt, just as I thought. He removes his red tie and hangs up his white shirt on the chair.

Finally he takes off his thong and reveals a solid piece of meat dangling between his legs with ping pong balls hanging in his ball sack.

His cut cock quickly springs into erection as he approaches me and begins to pour some warm oil on my bare skin as he works it into my legs. I just melt. He makes his way up and down my legs to then add some warm oil to my butt and he playfully massages my ass. As I lay on my stomach

I can feel my prick starting to wake up. He works on my other leg, feet, and then back up to my ass.

He then comes around to the side to work on my butt and lower back. His erection bumps into my hand and I just find myself touching his warm tool. He adds a bit of oil to his erection and I play with his hard on as he works on me. Wow.

I've never touched another guys dick before. It feels so good. So soft and hard. I could get to like this.

When he comes around to work on my upper back and shoulders he leans in and his cut cock lays on the table a few inches from my mouth. I don't know why but somehow I find myself scooting over and I just open my mouth up. What the hell? I wonder what has come over me. Then he just slides his cock head toward me. For some reason I just keep my mouth open as he leans in and it goes into my mouth as he continues to work on my back.

I've never tasted another man's dick and it is kind of nice. I like how it feels in my mouth. I begin to lick and suck on his head as he does his magic on my upper back and shoulders.

He then pulls away from me and walk around to my other side and again his erect cock is set down mere inches from my mouth when I turn to face the other way. I just do it again. I open up and he slides it in as he leans in to work on this side of my back.

I once again lick on his dick as he works on my shoulders. His cock feels so good in my mouth.

This is crazy. What am I doing?

But it feels so good. I just keep doing it.

"There is one more part to the interview process with regards to hiring an intern,' he says as I suck on his hard meat. "Oh, you can't talk with your mouth full, let me help you with that," and he pulls back away from me and his cock slips out of my mouth.

"Oh... so what is this last thing?" I ask.

"I need you to roll and sit up it."

"Oh? Okay." I do so and my reveal that my cock is almost fully hard and sticking out.

"The last thing that is required for your job interview is a taste test."

"What is that?'

"Let me demonstrate." He gets the nearby chair and sits his bare ass on its leather seat which brings his face level with my cock and balls. He then takes his hand and wraps it around my cock, opens up his mouth and brings my cock head into his mouth. He begins to give me a blow job.

My first ever!

Oh my God... I've died and gone to heaven!

He stops for a moment and my wet prick just throbs in the air in front of his face. "Young man, I want you to know you are as tasty as you are talented. I'm really going to enjoy this."

With that he goes back to swallowing my cock. He licks, sucks and masterfully works my cock and balls with his mouth and I just sit there and let him. Oh my God... my boss is definitely masterful.

I'm getting paid to get sucked off by him! This is overwhelming... hard to take it all in... Oh my Godddd... Ohhhhh...

He takes one of my balls into his mouth and ohhhhh... so warm... wet... so flooding with sensations... can't believe this... ohhhhhhhhhh... he has taken control of me and bringing up... feelings... that are... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... that I didn't know... didn't imagine... were possible... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

"Uhhhh... I'm sorry... but... I can't help... myself... I'm... going... to cum... again... oh God... oh God... oh God... oh God... OH GOD!!"

I start to burst out again and he just manages to swallow me whole... ohhhhhhhhh I'm filling his mouth and he is taking it all down...

!!

I find myself on my back, my penis is wet, dripping and limp. I'm flushed and drained.

I slowly sit up and see that Richard, my boss, is finishing getting dressed.

"Hello sleepy head, time to have you sign the papers and then take you to meet Jason, and our other intern, Jonathan."

12