All Comments on 'Summer Lovers'

by dreamcatcher549

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The ways to find love

So touching. Loved it, wish it happened to me. Sometimes we just don't know how thing will turn out to be, sometimes, you're afraid when you could be in love. Like me, I'm 18 yo. bi guy who has a extremely crush on one of my straight friends. Really EXTREME 'cause I know him since I was 11 and from that moment i felt something for him. Unlike some other guys, even straight guys, I've never messed up with another guy either. But I can't stop thinking about him even though I haven't seen him in months and i want to keep it that way, 'cause if i see him again I know ill loose it and jump to him, like a lion to its prey, and kiss him. That would be chaos, first of all he would beat me, secondly break our friendship, and maybe if he gets mad enough do some crazy stuff, like telling everybody and my family is homophobic so... yep I don't want that to happen. But at the same time i guess if he is really straight. Fact is my heart pound for him, he's the only one I've been in love whit.

pwr2theblondespwr2theblondesalmost 14 years ago
very hot

Just came to this. Thank you (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice~

I loved this story. It made me hard, and kept me reading... I've been with several men in my life, but I've always wanted something like this, someone to kiss my chest as they slowly fucked me, and then introduce me to the art of kissing a man. Very hot story, keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous