All Comments on 'Summer Lovin''

by EmmaM

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
absoluteidabsoluteidover 13 years ago
Very nice.

Definitely a good piece of hard work. Quite sexy... and by sexy ... I mean good to masturbate to...

Your words are going to make dozens, if not hundreds, of people cum over the next few days/weeks/months. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Summer"?

Oh, you be in the SOUTHERN hemisphere.

... ... Those of us in the NORTHERN half got a little confused; we got snow and cold and ice and wet up here. ...

... DAMN, I wish I was where you are.

Voted '5'

EmmaMEmmaMover 13 years agoAuthor
Summer...

Sorry to all of you who were confused by a summer Valentine's - I'm in Australia where we're currently breaking heat records, it didn't even occur to me until after I had submitted it that those of you in the northern hemisphere were freezing your tails off.

Thanks for the comments and votes! Its great to hear from readers.

Emma

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 13 years ago
Great Job

Actually I liked the title because I was thinking this would be a story of a couple at a Caribbean resort. Just the same it was a great story. Good luck in the contest.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
nice story

Good job story was great but maybe you can drag out the intercourse a little more next time that part seemed a little quick but the rest was great! Now I know Australia would be great place for valentines day nice and warm lol. Thanks good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How to close off dialog.

You got it right every once in a while.

Yes, you put punctuation in the quotes, however, you only put periods, exclamation marks, and question marks at the END of the sentence.

Your way (most of the time):

"Hello." She said.

She said. "Hello."

the correct way (all of the time):

"Hello," she said.

She said, "Hello."

Do not put a period in the quote instead use a comma when the quote is at the start of the sentence. Also, do not capitalize 'she' when the word comes right after the quote. It is not the start of a new sentence.

EmmaMEmmaMabout 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks very much for the feedback - I really do appreciate hearing from readers, your opinions on the story, what you liked and didn't like. And really I do appreciate constructive criticism, if there is something that you don't believe is right, or that could be improved, please let me know!

It has been a while since I've written anything involving dialogue (or anything at all for that matter) - which is why the punctuation is so off. I know this is no excuse, so sorry to readers who notice this, and find it detracts from the story.

Emma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Nice story

You could have lengthened the very end a bit, it was very intense when he was fingering her asshole and playing with her pussy--just when it felt really exciting, it was over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

I also would have liked a little more, it ended too quick for me, I wasn enjoying the moment and then it was over, but good job, I enjoyed it imensely. Emma.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous