All Comments on 'Summer Lovin' with Trixxxie'

by Moparnut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad that the commenter is so young, crude and rude

Obviously this story was written by mature and honest folks whom the critical youngster is too fucked up comprehend

charlie48charlie48over 9 years ago
Titled Erotic

I think this is a mature story, and a very good one, especially for a self employed couple. Good luck with your writing and ignore the 'young commentator'.

MoparnutMoparnutover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the positive words.

As a first time submitter, I found the first comment a bit stinging. I did think about the comment and as there were no specifics to reply to, I tried to ignore it. The follow ups made me feel a bit better and I might just expand the story, it was fun to do.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Thanks

I have been looking for erotica that wasn't all about the power struggle of sex and control. I don't understand husbands/boyfriends who get pleasure from watching their partners have sex with others and gangbangs are beyond me. Those activities are all about power, whether it's men exerting dominance by putting their partners out there or women trying to achieve power by controlling men sexually.

Trixxxie on the other hand seems to be about sexually expressing love along with it's other manifestations. I find both characters to be sympathetic and endearing and I wish that I had found a trixxxie in my life and had a relationship that endured to my 65th yr. I know that this is a work of fiction and that the trixxxie story arc may take some turns that shock and dismay me but for now I am grateful to be able to imagine a relationship like this.

The first commenter must have a whole lot of unresolved issues in his/her life. Were it me, I would ignore that comment.

I am no literary critic but I am a beginner in this genre. Most of what I've read thus far just makes me sad. This story is the rare exception and this lonely old man is grateful.

seekeraz, phoenix

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous