Summer Lovin' with Trixxxie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think, "Wow, this sex slave trial is working really well. How far do I push?"

When I hop in my seat, I ask "Any ideas for lunch?"

As always her reply is "Whatever you feel like."

I put the car in gear and drive the few blocks to a gentlemen's club that advertises that they serve lunch. Trixxie looks at the dancers when we enter and stops dead in her tracks. I grab her hand tighter and remind her that she told me we could have lunch wherever I want and that she is not allowed to say no. She reluctantly follows me in and we have a seat near the back. We order drinks and the buffet and are soon seated back at our table. The hostess is dressed in a very short skirt and midriff baring blouse. She stops by and asks what kind of dancer we would like. I let her know that my favorite would be a blonde, but Trixxie says, "One who will show me how to dance for my hubby" and she grabs my crotch.

The hostess says, "I think I can accommodate both your needs, but you will need to follow me upstairs."

The hostess leads us up a spiral staircase with Trixxxie close behind and me trailing and looking up my wife's skirt.

When we reach the top of the stairs, Trixxxie drops back and whispers in my ear, "I like her panties!"

We follow the young lady into a private room and she asks, "Another wine for the lady? And you, sir, another beer?"

"The lady will take a carafe of the wine she was drinking, but I'm done drinking."

"As you wish, sir. Your entertainment will be here shortly."

"Thank you," comes from Trixxie's mouth as she turns to face me and put her knee on the love seat next to me, showing me her lovely cunt. She looks me in the eye and asks, "Who turns you on more?"

"You do. I get to take you home and take you."

She turns and plants both feet on the floor as the dancer enters the room. "Hello, what is your desire?" The young lady with long blonde hair and a sheer baby doll that is very similar to the one in my wife's pictures, looks at me and then Trixxxie.

I start to say, "Will you dance for .....?" when Trixxie's hand falls in my lap, crashing my train of thought.

Trixxxie asks, "Will you dance for me and show me how to excite this old man?"

"My name is Lacy Hott and I see that you already excite him. I will dance for both of you and I bet I can excite you too" and she steps close to Trixxxie, spins and places her crotch inches from Trixxxie's face. Trixxxie's face turns red and she looks at me with a look I had never seen on her before; fear.

Lacy grabs Trixxxie's hand and turns, pulling her from the love seat. About this time the hostess returns with the wine carafe and whispers to me, "A hundred will buy you privacy for half an hour."

I nod my agreement to the charge and turn to refocus my attention on the ladies who are slow dancing next to me. I've seen Trixxxie watch sexy ladies when they are dressed to excite; almost as much as I do. But this is the first time I have seen her in another's embrace. Lacy sees me watching and leads Trixxxie back and seats her on the love seat next to me and starts to undulate and peel her clothes off, slowly stripping for us. Trixxxie grabs my hand and looks at me. I wink at her and lean over to whisper, "Whatever you want."

She turns to face Lacy, spreads her legs and lifts the hem of her skirt to show the dancer her pussy and its dewy moisture. Lacy looks at me and I wink and nod to let her know I'm okay with the show. Lacy rubs her hands over her long legs, hooks her thumbs in the waist and pulls the last of the filmy fabric down to show her bald beaver. As she steps from the clothes, her hands pull Trixxxie in close and she guides her hands to unclasp the hook on the front of her bra. Trixxxie stands and Lacy turns her to face me, while she explores the ways to remove my lady's clothes. Soon they are both naked in front of me and Lacy's hands explore every inch of my wife. Trixxxie is obviously enjoying the attention and even helps by stroking herself. I reach out and touch her hand which is lightly rubbing from her belly button and down to her thighs. I reach for the slit and find it is as wet as I have ever seen. When I touch her clit and slip a finger inside her she starts to twitch and collapses into Lacy's arms. Lacy looks at me, winks and tells me, "Enjoy your hot lady and let her know she can call me any time for the lesson we didn't get to tonight. She then grabs her clothes and slips me her number before quickly dressing and leaving us in the afterglow of Trixxxie's orgasm.

As my wife lays exhausted in my lap, I think "If this goes the week of the trial stage, will I be able to survive all the way to Labor Day? We've had more and different sex in the last couple of days than ever since we met over forty years ago. The song Summer Nights from Grease starts to play in my head and I decide, "What a way to go!"

12