All Comments on 'Summer Model'

by kelly gatsby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
T@nmanT@nmanabout 19 years ago
Neat Story!

I really enjoyed reading this story and I'm looking forward to its' continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That a BOY TIM

Enjoyed the style of this story taking a boy that never modeled into the world of modeling. I would have him get the modeling contract with the German company and then have him do modeling with an 18-25 YO female.

Looking forward to Part 2. Thanks

a real jrkoffa real jrkoffabout 19 years ago
I came twice

This could turn out to be quite the epic. The start has everything going for it. i will look forward to reading more from Ms. Gatsby... and god, the way the Woman in Her story goads this young boy into humiliating circumstance. My own white cotton briefs where reminding me of his situation as i sat and read and... well... it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Kelly's Wonderful!

Kelly, thank you so much for your story! It made me wish I was Timmy. She seems so hot and steamy, I'd love to be in her home in front of her, at her command, very hot story Kelly! Thank you for taking the time to write us a very sexy story. I think CFNM is the safest sex and geared towards favoring women. No guilt, and watching a young man pleasure himself while mentally comparing his endowment to others. Great work!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 19 years ago
Great Story--Hope it continues?

I really enjoyed this! I really hope this continues, please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT

Great CFNM story! Keep 'em coming!

21loves21lovesabout 19 years ago
Nice, Kelly!

I liked your story. It was pretty hot. I hope to read part 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more!

Whens the sequel!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Average

I like the premise but it seemed unrealistic how abrupt everything was and you use the word "Sweetie" about 20 too many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good boy...

Very hot - firm direction, slow reveal, and the ever encouraging but insistent 'Good boy...'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous